Coming October 25: PeerSpot Awards will be announced! Learn more

SAP CRM OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

SAP CRM is #2 ranked solution in top Local Government CRM tools, #3 ranked solution in top CRM tools, and #4 ranked solution in top Marketing Management tools. PeerSpot users give SAP CRM an average rating of 7.6 out of 10. SAP CRM is most commonly compared to Microsoft Dynamics CRM: SAP CRM vs Microsoft Dynamics CRM. SAP CRM is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 63% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 23% of all views.
SAP CRM Buyer's Guide

Download the SAP CRM Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2022

What is SAP CRM?

SAP CRM provides marketing solutions for big data analytics, social media marketing, segmentation, multichannel campaigns, loyalty, and resource management.

SAP CRM Customers

Brau Union Osterreich AG, Nu Skin Enterprises Inc., AOK Bundesverband, RAK Ceramics, NHS 24, Wholesale Sports Outdoor Outfitters, FC Bayern Munchen AG, Tumi, The Kellogg Company, MVV Energie AG, Anglian Water Services, German Football Association (DFB), Nebraska Book Company Inc.

SAP CRM Video

Archived SAP CRM Reviews (more than two years old)

it_user1113342 - PeerSpot reviewer
Worksoft Certify Consultant at a manufacturing company with 10,001+ employees
Scalable and stable with a good dashboard
  • "The solution is stable."
  • "It can be a bit more user friendly, to be honest. Sometimes there are too many apps options. It should offer better UX (user experience) to make it easier to navigate and easier to use."

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution as a CRM. The customer fills in all of their customer details and we compare against that.

What is most valuable?

We use the solution more as an extra tool, and it's perfect for our purposes.

The solution is stable.

The solution is scalable.

Technical support has been great.

The interface and dashboard are fine.

What needs improvement?

I can't think of a feature that is lacking. For us, it has everything we need.

It can be a bit more user friendly, to be honest. Sometimes there are too many apps options. It should offer better UX (user experience) to make it easier to navigate and easier to use.

I've been using the solution for two years.

SAP CRM
September 2022
Learn what your peers think about SAP CRM. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2022.
635,513 professionals have used our research since 2012.

The solution is stable. We haven't had any issues and find that it's reliable. There aren't bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash. It's very good in that respect. We don't have complaints.

The scalability of the solution is excellent. It expands well. A company that needs to grow it out can do so easily.

The technical support has been good overall. We do handle a lot internally, however, we don't have any issues with the level of support we've received.

We're happy with this solution. We're not currently looking for something new. I'm not sure if a different solution was used previously.

I wasn't a part of the initial setup. I don't have any information on the implementation and wouldn't' be able to discern if it was straightforward or complex. I'm not sure how long the deployment takes overall.

I don't have any insights into pricing. It's not part of my job. I'm not in accounting, so I never see any pricing or know how much the company pays.

What other advice do I have?

The solution overall is quite good. I'd rate the solution eight out of ten.

Andray Sander - PeerSpot reviewer
Mobile Application Developer at Guru.com
Provides reporting and visualization which helps in decision-making. The design needs improvement.
  • "I have found the sales reporting feature specifically useful as it provides reporting and visualization which helps in decision-making. I use this to understand where to improve, which in-turn, helps generate sales."
  • "They should improve the design to make it more appealing to users."

What is our primary use case?

I use SAP CRM as a freelancer and IT professional. This has given me the opportunity to know the software in-depth. I use SAP CRM to manage users and sales teams for the companies who hire me. I show various departments how to use real-time analytics and reporting to make decisions.

How has it helped my organization?

SAP CRM has improved our sales activities by providing accurate information about the customers which assists the sales team to close deals. It has also improved customer relationships with companies by syncing and storing emails, call recordings, and contacts.

What is most valuable?

I have found the sales reporting feature specifically useful as it provides reporting and visualization which helps in decision-making. I use this to understand where to improve, which in-turn, helps generate sales.

What needs improvement?

They should improve the design to make it more appealing to users.

Less than one year.

I had no issues with the stability of the software.

I did not encounter issues with scalability.

The customer service team is available on emails, telephone, and live chat. They are very responsive to our questions and assist us where necessary.

I did not use other solutions before I started using SAP CRM.

The setup was easy and did not consume a lot of time. No programming skills are needed.

We implemented the software through a vendor. Their level of expertise was quite high. They understood the software very well and assisted us when we had technical issues.

• Our sales have increased.
  • The company has seen an increase in revenue.
  • The sales team has shown improvements.

SAP CRM offers a free trial for anyone wanting to test the product before purchasing it.

They should reduce the price to target small businesses.

What other advice do I have?

SAP CRM is helpful in discovering information that is deeply hidden by gaining new insights about customers. It finds new leads and opportunities faster.

SAP CRM
September 2022
635,513 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Muralidhara H N - PeerSpot reviewer
SAP Professional at a tech services company with 10,001+ employees
It gives us insights into our customers to help us differentiate ourselves from our competitors.

Valuable Features:

SAP CRM solutions provide robust functionality.

From Marketing Planning to Lead Management and Forecasting Analytics, we gain complete customer insight to drive innovation that differentiates our products and services.

Improvements to My Organization:

(a) Make intelligent business decisions with enhanced customer insights
(b) Eliminate barriers to productivity and improve sales efficiency