Coming October 25: PeerSpot Awards will be announced! Learn more

Microsoft Dynamics CRM OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Microsoft Dynamics CRM is #1 ranked solution in top CRM Customer Engagement Centers, #1 ranked solution in top Local Government CRM tools, #2 ranked solution in top CRM tools, #2 ranked solution in top Sales Force Automation tools, and #3 ranked solution in top Marketing Management tools. PeerSpot users give Microsoft Dynamics CRM an average rating of 7.4 out of 10. Microsoft Dynamics CRM is most commonly compared to SAP CRM: Microsoft Dynamics CRM vs SAP CRM. Microsoft Dynamics CRM is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 61% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 22% of all views.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Buyer's Guide

Download the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2022

What is Microsoft Dynamics CRM?

Dynamics CRM is Microsoft's leading Customer Relationship Management solution. This solution allows organizations to nurture their relationships with their customers, to engage with these customers in the best way possible at all the right times, and to match customers to the correct products and services.

Dynamics CRM is one of the most effective sales and marketing tools around, because of its innovative and social-driven technology. The tool allows marketers and salespeople to communicate, interact and service customers in a smarter, personalized, and more insightful manner. And best of all is that this can all be done from any device, as Dynamics CRM is mobile-based, cloud-based and available on-premise. The tool also integrates with social media platforms, allowing for full social media capabilities and reporting.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM was previously known as Dynamics CRM, MS Dynamics CRM.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customers

Metro Bank, Nissan, Pandora, Delta, Haynes International, City of London, Trek and many more market leaders.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Video

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Microsoft Dynamics CRM pricing:
  • "It is a very comprehensive package. We get everything from Access to D 365. We get Microsoft's suite of tools. I'm not too sure about the pricing, but I can't imagine it being cheap."
  • "The cost depends on a number of factors, so whoever is implementing it will need to take that into consideration before it is done."
  • "I am not the person who pays for Microsoft Dynamics CRM but it is expensive. I have been using Microsoft Azure, which Microsoft Dynamics CRM is built on, and I know we prepaid for the services. For me as a consumer, I do not think I can afford it, mainly because I am only learning how to use the AI and the rate which they charge is high. In general, Microsoft solutions are expensive and this is most likely due to the brand, this is something you expect. However, the price might be high but you receive a highly secure solution."
  • "We have a three-year ELA with all our Microsoft solutions and often we had to do a true-up which was approximately $1,000,000. Additionally, we pay approximately $2,500 a month for support."
  • "For the price of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you receive a lot of comprehensive functionality. Additionally, it integrates very well. We pay approximately $100 a month to use the solution and we do not have any additional costs."
  • "The solution is open source and is free. However, it does require a Dynamics 365 subscription."
  • Microsoft Dynamics CRM Reviews

Daniel_Thomas - PeerSpot reviewer
    CRM Analytics Lead-Consumer Insights at a retailer with 1,001-5,000 employees
    Works effectively with Microsoft tools and has been exponentially helpful, but is not agnostic when working with other platforms and requires a lot of work on the backend
    • "The way it effectively works with the array of other Microsoft tools, such as Azure, is valuable. It works very well with the use of data linking and things like that. Overall, it is a great overall tool to have an effective understanding of the transactional background of each of our customers."
    • "When it comes to any necessary changes or updates, we have issues. It is not very agnostic in terms of working with other platforms. A lot of data transformation had to be done internally in order to send it to various systems."

What is our primary use case?

It is a general CRM. It almost acts as the central hub through which all of our transactions, whether e-commerce or retail, are funneled. It also brings in everything from our inventory. So, essentially, the overall collection of all of that data is deployed through it. This is the main tool that we use.

What is most valuable?

The way it effectively works with the array of other Microsoft tools, such as Azure, is valuable. It works very well with the use of data linking and things like that. Overall, it is a great overall tool to have an effective understanding of the transactional background of each of our customers.

What needs improvement?

One of the biggest challenges is that there is a huge disconnect between, "The business wants this data available," and making that data available in our systems. It requires a lot of effort. There's a huge disconnect, and that's because of a lot of backend work that needs to get done.

From a user standpoint, it is fairly intuitive. Its user interface is nothing phenomenal, but it is intuitive. However, on the backend, a lot of work is required to effectively push the data through. It requires a very heavy lift on the organization's part. It is a complex backend.

When it comes to any necessary changes or updates, we have issues. It is not very agnostic in terms of working with other platforms. A lot of data transformation had to be done internally in order to send it to various systems.

I have been using this solution for one year and five months.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM
    September 2022
    Learn what your peers think about Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2022.
    634,550 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Its performance is reliable, but when it comes to any changes or updates, we have issues.

It is a challenge to grow it quite substantially. It involves a lot of work, but the solution overall is scalable as long as you're sticking with Microsoft.

We have anywhere between 50 and 60 end-users, and on the backend, we have about 15 users. It is used quite extensively. All of our data filtering from transactions is flowing into it.

In terms of overall technical support, we work with partners. So, we have Microsoft partners who support us with day-to-day issues.

In terms of online tools and various instructional write-ups, Microsoft is quite comprehensive. There is a multitude of information available. It is down to the user to dive into it, but it is all there.

I don't believe we were using anything else previously. A majority of our systems are Microsoft systems.

We had our team, but that wasn't enough. We had to work with specific partners. There are a few companies where the challenge is the amount of legwork to get things going for the business and the startup cost.

There was quite a large set of developers. There were upwards of 20 developers, and there were upwards of five business analysts who were effectively capturing use cases from the business to help understand how we wanted the data. It was overall managed by three or four key managers and one director. It took upwards of eight months.

It does require maintenance, which is handled by our technology team.

I can't put a number to it, but the use of this system and the collection of the data has exponentially helped the company.

It is a part of one comprehensive user license, which depends on the role of the individual. This is where Microsoft excels.

It is a very comprehensive package. We get everything from Access to D 365. We get Microsoft's suite of tools. I'm not too sure about the pricing, but I can't imagine it being cheap.

In terms of additional fees, we have particular partners we have to work with. It is very similar to how Google has Google partners. We have dedicated partners, and the fees with them are quite high.

What other advice do I have?

Understanding your overall strategy with data is critical. When you are using or getting used to one particular client platform, an enterprise requirement to scale it up requires enormous amounts of capital.

It is definitely not geared towards small-sized or medium-sized businesses. It has to be large organizations. I do know that D 365 does have things for small-sized and medium-sized businesses, but I haven't worked with it in that capacity. Knowing what I know about how it works at an enterprise level, the amount of work or cost incurred to make it more and more scalable is definitely something that small-sized and medium-sized businesses can't do.

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.

Project Manager at a financial services firm with 201-500 employees
    Enables us to have a 360-degree view of all our customer interactions
    • "It ensures that there's continuity, and you don't have to start asking the customer about what happened. From CRM, you can easily see all the interactions and events in the record and take it from there."
    • "In terms of the performance, when it comes to loading a large volume of data, it's slow at times, so the system could be optimized."

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for customer relationship management. It enables us to have a 360-degree view of all our customer interactions. We have various touch points and a call center that our customers call into. After every call, we log the interactions with the customer.

We also have customers that walk into our premises, and we attend to various requests like inquiries, requests, or complaints. After the interactions with the customer, we log the interactions. We also have email interactions with customers that are logged on the platform.

When you go to a customer's profile, you're able to see all communications with that customer based on the various touch points. Whether it's a phone call, whether they're coming into the office physically, or whether it's via emails, you're able to see all the interactions and keep a track of all events regarding that customer.

Anybody who looks at the customer profile is able to know what has transpired up until that point and proffer whatever solutions the customer requires based on their inquiries. It's been very helpful.

It's currently deployed on-prem, but we're planning to update to the cloud version.

There are about 125 people using this solution.

What is most valuable?

It's been very helpful in ensuring that we're able to provide the best of services and provide responses to whatever queries we get from all our customers. It ensures that there's continuity, and you don't have to start asking the customer about what happened. From CRM, you can easily see all the interactions and events in the record and take it from there.

We're also able to customize it for some of our core solutions. For example, we do benefit payments, so we're able to utilize the workflow part of that. We found out that when you initiate a benefits payment request, we're able to flow through the different approval stages. We're able to see and keep track of that on the system.

What needs improvement?

In terms of the performance, when it comes to loading a large volume of data, it's slow at times, so the system could be optimized. A lot of those things can be dependent on the kind of resources that you're using, but over time we've been able to scale on the resources and that has actually improved over time.

It's stable. It's better if you use it for the core function that it was meant for. When we used it for other processes, like our core processes, we found out that it was quite unstable. But the moment we took that process out, it became much more stable.

Whenever we need to reach out to Microsoft, they're always there to provide required assistance.

Setup was easy, especially when you have capable partners. The only thing is that when we use it for some of our very processor intensive processes, we found out that it couldn't handle that very effectively. We had to take that process out.

We try to maximize the functionality of the system. We have to do a lot of customizations initially for our core processes. CRM is really for managing customer interactions, so by the time you start using it for things that it's not meant for, then you won't get the best of it.

Deployment took about nine months because we used it for much more than customer relationship management. We used it for our core processes too. By bringing in those processes, they actually extended the project timeline. For the core CRM itself, implementation was done within four months.

Our partners implemented the solution.

The implementation depends on the number of licenses, as well as the partner who is also implementing. It also depends on the core processes you want to bring in. The cost depends on a number of factors, so whoever is implementing it will need to take that into consideration before it is done.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution 8 out of 10.

I would absolutely recommend this solution to those who want to start using it. My advice is that you need to understand what the scope of the project is. What exactly do you want CRM to do? If it's for customers and to manage customer interactions, then it's going to perform excellently well.

If you're bringing in other processes into the solution outside of core CRM functionalities, then you need to ensure that the system is able to handle such processes. But when it comes to handling a large volume of data processing, there might be a drive on the system, but it handles its core functions adequately well.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM
    September 2022
    634,550 professionals have used our research since 2012.
    Somadina Leo - PeerSpot reviewer
    Operational Risk Analyst at a financial services firm with 5,001-10,000 employees
    Secure, good support, but graphical interface could improve
    • "I have used many Microsoft solutions and I am comfortable using the solution. Additionally, it is secure."
    • "Microsoft Dynamics CRM could improve by being more user-friendly and having a better design. I have used Service Desk and it is not user-friendly but this solution is worse. The graphical interface is not intuitive, you need someone to guide you or you will have difficulties navigating around to find the file you need. The data we are normally dealing with is boring enough and the interface could be more attractive and more exciting. The tabs and arrangement could be done better to be more user-friendly. Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word are fine and Microsoft should extend their user-friendliness and intuitiveness to Microsoft Dynamics."

What is our primary use case?

We use Microsoft Dynamics CRM for our complaints system, data management, and reports for all information that is related to external customer data. I spool the data from Microsoft Dynamics CRM and then I use Microsoft Excel to process, analyze, and get insight into the data. Microsoft Dynamics CRM has an analytics aspect, but we have not been using it because the data that has been fed in is not clean enough. The analytics aspect of Microsoft Dynamics CRM does not give us the results that we want. Most of the time I have to spool the data myself, clean it, by using Microsoft Excel, and then I have to process it before I can generate reports.

For internal workflow processes, we use ProcessMaker.

What is most valuable?

I have used many Microsoft solutions and I am comfortable using the solution. Additionally, it is secure.

What needs improvement?

Microsoft Dynamics CRM could improve by being more user-friendly and having a better design. I have used Service Desk and it is not user-friendly but this solution is worse. The graphical interface is not intuitive, you need someone to guide you or you will have difficulties navigating around to find the file you need. The data we are normally dealing with is boring enough and the interface could be more attractive and more exciting. The tabs and arrangement could be done better to be more user-friendly. Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word are fine and Microsoft should extend their user-friendliness and intuitiveness to Microsoft Dynamics.

I have been using Dynamics CRM for approximately two years.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM is stable. I have not experienced major downtime. When I did experience downtime, it was not due to the Microsoft application itself. Most of the time it is because of network downtime. A network downtime impacts everything.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM is scalable. For my use case, it is complaints management, but we have other departments in the bank that use it for other purposes. I know that complaints management is not the only use case, there are a couple of other use cases for it.

We scheduled a meeting with our Microsoft IT partner and we received help within four days. I felt the support was good.

I have previously used Service Desk.

The information I have on the implementation is limited. However, the process was fast. It did not take too long to set up Microsoft Dynamics. That is one of the advantages of using Microsoft applications because they have very good after-sales service and support. Setting it up was not difficult. It integrates well with the other application we use, such as Outlook, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint.

What other advice do I have?

I recommend Microsoft Dynamics CRM to everyone. There are some improvements that can be made but overall it is functional.

I rate Microsoft Dynamics CRM a seven out of ten.

Technology, Tools, & Solutions - Program Manager at a consultancy with 501-1,000 employees
    Beneficial third-party application integration, reliable, but customization could improve
    • "The most valuable features are the integration capabilities with other third-party software. It has an easy user interface and in terms of security, it has permission-based access for different users."
    • "Microsoft Dynamics CRM is not that customizable, you can customize it, but a lot of it is still pre-built in a way that you have a lot of details in there that you don't need."

What is our primary use case?

We use Microsoft Dynamics CRM for our opportunity tracking system. Anytime we have sales opportunities, we integrate the solution with our quoting software. The quote is generated and all the details flow into our Microsoft Dynamics CRM, which then builds our pipeline. We're able to integrate it with other Microsoft forms and our Dynamics SL Accounting system.

How has it helped my organization?

When a sale is made or an award is given it is entered into the Dynamics SL Accounting system and we filter the sales report which helps us do better forecasting for our financials for the year.

What is most valuable?

What needs improvement?

Microsoft Dynamics CRM is not that customizable, you can customize it, but a lot of it is still pre-built in a way that you have a lot of details in there that you don't need.

I have been using Microsoft Dynamics CRM for approximately three years. My company has been using the solution for approximately seven years.

The stability of Microsoft Dynamics CRM is fairly good, it doesn't tend to break, it has reliable access. We have a number of users all working remotely, it handles and balances the workloads.

There are some challenges with stability for Microsoft Dynamics CRM. However, we could not be fully utilizing the features to archive. For example, when using list items there is a lot of times we have data that goes in, and it just stays there. It's a manual process to remove some of the items. It would be good to have some kind of a better cleanup and archiving function.

I haven't dealt with the tech support. I know that Microsoft tends to be not the easiest to deal with. You have to keep paying more for higher levels of Premium Support instead of having support from the beginning.

The initial setup is somewhat complex.

We have received a high ROI from using Microsoft Dynamics CRM considering it's such a vital part of our organization's entire operations and its ability to consistently be upgraded to have new features and benefits and integrations with emerging software.

I would rate Microsoft Dynamics CRM ROI value a nine out of ten.

We have a three-year ELA with all our Microsoft solutions and often we had to do a true-up which was approximately $1,000,000. Additionally, we pay approximately $2,500 a month for support.

What other advice do I have?

My advice to others wanting to implement this solution is to make sure that they have a proper enterprise architecture. If you're starting out small, make sure you fully understand the different use cases, because you may end up overpaying for features that are never put into use.

I would recommend the professional services and training for implementation, to allow the staff to receive the knowledge of how to do some of the customizations. It does require some change management across the organization in terms of how to use fields, and all the different touchpoints. It's a pretty good database, it is not perfect, but it is the mid-range level solution. There are automation features that could improve, but with certain software, you can integrate to have it managed some automation in the background.

I rate Microsoft Dynamics CRM a seven out of ten.

Senior Manager at Arcana
    Customizable, stable, scalable, and has a broad coverage, but its GUI isn't attractive and it needs a cleaner and more simplified user interface
    • "Microsoft Dynamics CRM has the same features as Salesforce CRM, but what I like about the solution is that it's customizable. It's also one of the top-rated CRMs in the market. I also like that the coverage system of Microsoft Dynamics CRM is very, very broad, which means you can do a lot with it versus what you can do with Salesforce CRM."
    • "The main issue with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is that its GUI isn't very attractive. Overall, the solution has the same functionalities as other CRMs such as Salesforce, but Salesforce is much simpler to use. Microsoft Dynamics CRM is complicated to use, and this is another area for improvement. It was also more difficult to set up the solution, so its setup could still be improved. What I'd like to see in the next version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a cleaner user interface because currently, it looks messy to me. Salesforce CRM has a better, more simplified user interface that makes it easier for you to get what you need, while in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you have to put in a lot of effort to get things done."

What is most valuable?

I also like that the coverage system of Microsoft Dynamics CRM is very, very broad, which means you can do a lot with it versus what you can do with Salesforce CRM.

What needs improvement?

The main issue with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is that its GUI isn't very attractive.

Overall, the solution has the same functionalities as other CRMs such as Salesforce, but Salesforce is much simpler to use. Microsoft Dynamics CRM is complicated to use, and this is another area for improvement.

What I'd like to see in the next version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a cleaner user interface because currently, it looks messy to me. Salesforce CRM has a better, more simplified user interface that makes it easier for you to get what you need, while in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you have to put in a lot of effort to get things done.

I've been using Microsoft Dynamics CRM for over three years.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a very stable solution.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a scalable solution, and I wouldn't be using it if it wasn't scalable or stable.

We've contacted the technical support team of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and they've provided us with good service.

My organization used custom-made software previously, but because the software had a lot of issues, the team decided to switch to Microsoft Dynamics CRM.

The initial setup for Microsoft Dynamics CRM wasn't that easy. I found it easier to set up Salesforce CRM.

As for how long it took to deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM, that depends on project complexity and how much your budget is, but it could be a minimum of three months. In some projects, the deployment of the solution could even take one year.

I don't have details about the licensing cost of Microsoft Dynamics CRM because it's the procurement team that's in charge of it.

I've used Salesforce CRM. Both Salesforce CRM and Microsoft Dynamics CRM are top-rated, so all features you need are available in both solutions, so I'm not concerned much about features. It's usability that's more important to me, and I found Salesforce CRM to have a simpler user interface that I like.

What other advice do I have?

I've hardly used Salesforce CRM. It's Microsoft Dynamics CRM I've been using the most.

My organization has one hundred users of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. There's a plan to increase its usage as well.

There's a dedicated team that's in charge of managing the Microsoft Dynamics CRM environment.

I would recommend the solution to others who want to start using it. I always recommend Microsoft Dynamics CRM to others, even to people considering Oracle CRM, but it would still depend on your environment and what the customer needs. I recommend solutions to others based on the requirements.

I would rate Microsoft Dynamics CRM six out of ten.

Gary Cook - PeerSpot reviewer
    Executive at Empowered Analytics
    Comprehensive functionality, Integrates well, but lacking artificial intelligence
    • "The most valuable features of Microsoft Dynamics CRM are its easy operations and functionality."
    • "Microsoft Dynamics CRM can improve by adding more artificial intelligence. Additionally, they should add more modules, such as account-based management, that are available on other platforms such as salesforce.com."

What is our primary use case?

Microsoft Dynamics CRM is mainly used for our customer account management. We use it as a source of our customer reporting. We use it to work with customers' voices so that we can send out our surveys, and ask the customers about their satisfaction levels.

How has it helped my organization?

We are very strong in our customer centricity and orientation. Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a big part of that.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features of Microsoft Dynamics CRM are its easy operations and functionality.

What needs improvement?

Microsoft Dynamics CRM can improve by adding more artificial intelligence. Additionally, they should add more modules, such as account-based management, that are available on other platforms such as salesforce.com.

It's a very good middle-of-the-road solution, but there are some functions that we would prefer.

In a feature release, it would be beneficial to have more inbound marketing and digital marketing. Additionally, features that allow us to manage campaigns better. A lot more artificial intelligence around understanding customer propensity to churn and purchase.

I have been using Microsoft Dynamics CRM for approximately three years.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM is highly stable.

The scalability of Microsoft Dynamics CRM is very good.

We have eight people using this solution in my company, three from sales, two accounts, and three marketing and technical personnel.

We have not had any problem with the support.

I rate the support from Microsoft Dynamics CRM a five out of five.

We previously used SugarCRM, but then we decided to upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics CRM.

The implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM was not complex. The full deployment of the solution took less than a week.

I rate the initial setup of Microsoft Dynamics CRM a four out of five.

We used an implementation team from one of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM partners, and it went very smoothly.

The maintenance of Microsoft Dynamics CRM is very easy. We have a team that supports the solution. It's in the cloud and it updates itself with all the upgrades and updates.

We were evaluating salesforce.com and a couple of others but we chose Microsoft Dynamics CRM in the end. We wanted to standardize our Microsoft solutions. We are a business intelligence data company and we were already using Power BI and MySQL.

What other advice do I have?

The best advice I can give is whoever wants to implement the solution must understand its functionality and what scope they want from the solution. If they want a standard line of functionality then Microsoft Dynamics CRM will do it. If they want a particular marketing capability and various other features that go with it, such as algorithms and AI, et cetera, then they might want to look at another solution.

I rate Microsoft Dynamics CRM a seven out of ten.

My rating reflects the missing functionality, compared to some of the more heavyweight solutions. For example, saleforce.com and Optimove have a lot more functionality.

Benoit Tellier - PeerSpot reviewer
    IT Telehealth Specialist at Clinical & Support Options
    Highly accessible, light on maintenance, but complex customization
    • "The most valuable features of Microsoft Dynamics CRM are the accessibility of the service because we can access it either in the office or when we're out in the field."
    • "The options for customizing Microsoft Dynamics CRM are very limited or highly complex."

What is our primary use case?

We are using Microsoft Dynamics CRM as a help desk ticketing system.

How has it helped my organization?

Microsoft Dynamics CRM was more reliable than Spiceworks, which is what caused us to switch. The reliability has benefited our organization.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features of Microsoft Dynamics CRM are the accessibility of the service because we can access it either in the office or when we're out in the field.

What needs improvement?

The options for customizing Microsoft Dynamics CRM are very limited or highly complex. You'll need to understand all of the Administration settings, as well as Microsoft Flow.

I have been using Microsoft Dynamics CRM for approximately one year.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM is highly reliable.

We have no scalability concern for Microsoft Dynamics CRM in the foreseeable future.

We have approximately seven people using the solution in my organization. It is used by our whole IT department.

We do not use the solution extensively. However, we hope to be able to use it for slightly different purposes, and there are other departments within the company. We only use it for our IT help desk ticketing system. It's a full-fledged CRM. It could be used in a variety of different ways.

We have plans to increase usage in the future.

I have not used the support from Microsoft.

We previously used Spiceworks and we switched because it was not as stable as Microsoft Dynamics CRM.

The initial setup was complex, it took us months to do.

I would rate the ease of setup of Microsoft Dynamics CRM a one out of five.

We did the implementation of the solution in-house. The solution is lightweight on the Maintainance needed.

The solution is open source and is free. However, it does require a Dynamics 365 subscription.

What other advice do I have?

My advice to others is to be aware that the customization of Microsoft Dynamics CRM is spectacularly complicated. However, it is a rock-solid solution.

I rate Microsoft Dynamics CRM a seven out of ten.

Solution Consultant at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
    Stable enough and has a good pipeline management feature
    • "My access to Microsoft Dynamics CRM is limited, so I can only access the feature of registering the pipeline and activities. That feature is enough for me to do the job, and is what I find most valuable in the solution."
    • "Microsoft Dynamics CRM is operational enough, in terms of frequency, but an area for improvement would be its dashboard. Currently, it's widget-like, so hopefully, it could be improved, particularly to allow you to create a custom dashboard using a query. A custom dashboard would make the solution better and is an additional feature I'd like to see in the next release of Microsoft Dynamics CRM because right now, it only has a default dashboard, but maybe my account has limited access, so I can only see the default version of the dashboard."

What is our primary use case?

We use Microsoft Dynamics CRM to record the pipeline and activities.

What is most valuable?

My access to Microsoft Dynamics CRM is limited, so I can only access the feature of registering the pipeline and activities. That feature is enough for me to do the job, and is what I find most valuable in the solution.

What needs improvement?

Microsoft Dynamics CRM is operational enough, in terms of frequency, but an area for improvement would be its dashboard. Currently, it's widget-like, so hopefully, it could be improved, particularly to allow you to create a custom dashboard using a query. A custom dashboard would make the solution better and is an additional feature I'd like to see in the next release of Microsoft Dynamics CRM because right now, it only has a default dashboard, but maybe my account has limited access, so I can only see the default version of the dashboard.

I've been using Microsoft Dynamics CRM since I joined the company. I've been using it for around two years now.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a stable solution. The stability of the solution is enough for me, and I haven't seen the server being down. So far, Microsoft Dynamics CRM is okay in terms of stability.

My company has a dedicated IT team, specifically an internal MIT team that takes care of issues with Microsoft, so the MIT team is responsible for contacting the Microsoft Dynamics CRM support team.

Before I joined my current company, I used Salesforce CRM.

I'm not aware of the pricing for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.

What other advice do I have?

I'm not an implementer. My role here in the company is presales.

Over a hundred people use Microsoft Dynamics CRM in the company, and it's a solution that's used every day. Users are product managers and people from the channel and delivery teams. I have no information if the company plans to increase usage of the solution.

My advice to people looking into using Microsoft Dynamics CRM is that it's a good solution because if you're in a Microsoft environment, the solution has compatibility with different Microsoft products and features such as Office, Outlook, etc.

My rating for Microsoft Dynamics CRM is eight out of ten.

My company is a customer or user of the solution.

Download our free Microsoft Dynamics CRM Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.
    Updated: September 2022