IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why

SAP SuccessFactors Learning OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

SAP SuccessFactors Learning is #7 ranked solution in top Learning Management Systems. PeerSpot users give SAP SuccessFactors Learning an average rating of 8 out of 10. SAP SuccessFactors Learning is most commonly compared to SAP Litmos: SAP SuccessFactors Learning vs SAP Litmos. SAP SuccessFactors Learning is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 72% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 31% of all views.

Download the Learning Management Systems Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2022

What is SAP SuccessFactors Learning?

SAP SuccessFactors Learning is an omni-channel training solution that provides the most comprehensive, simple way to improve employee skills, reduce compliance risk, and effectively engage external learning audiences. SAP SuccessFactors provides innovative capabilities that help create a culture of continuous learning, flexible and open approaches to supporting learning content, and proven business results at organizations around the world.

SAP SuccessFactors Learning was previously known as Plateau, SuccessFactors Learning.

SAP SuccessFactors Learning Customers

SHORE Solutions Inc., TranSystems Corporation, Day & Zimmerman, Serco Group, Harlequin Sales Corp, China DataCom Corporation, Sonova AG, Metropolitan Utilities District (M.U.D.)

SAP SuccessFactors Learning Video

Archived SAP SuccessFactors Learning Reviews (more than two years old)

HRIS Specialist at Saudi Electricity Company
Ensures data consistency and accuracy, but the user interface needs improvement
  • "Cloud Solution enables accessing the system from the internet, with no need to be within the company network."
  • "This solution does not support right to left for the Arabic Language, and the Arabic text support is very bad."

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use this solution for Performance Management and E-Recruitment. In this approach, a company decides to buy a Cloud package or system from a vendor. Unlike the custom development, which is designed with flexibility in mind and fits exactly into the business need of the company, a brought system can be inflexible as it is designed to be sold to various other companies and so it provides you with the same functionalities as everyone. One of the main advantages of buying a Cloud solution, is that unlike the custom development that can take a long time to be developed and implemented, when buying a Cloud solution, it is already built and ready to be installed with ability to configure a limited business requirements.

How has it helped my organization?

Proven track record as the Vendor and SI spend hundreds of hours developing, testing, and researching the system (this results in fewer bugs, threats, and a more functional system). No need for constant maintenance. Implements best practices (this aligned with HR vision). Real-time Data and Business Reporting In a wide range. Data consistency and accuracy. Mobility (the system can be accessed from smartphone platforms).

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features in this solution are: Cloud Solution enables accessing the system from the internet, with no need to be within the company network. Data Security Implements best practices Elimination of Redundancies (elimination of entering the same details multiple times for different purposes and double or duplicate entries). Avoiding the Backup and Restore issue.

What needs improvement?

The UX & UI, including the GUI, need to be improved. The system functionality is not customizable. The company has to rely on the vendor for technical support when issues come up. This solution does not support right to left for the Arabic Language, and the Arabic text support is very bad.
Learning Management Systems
June 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about SAP, Cornerstone OnDemand, Moodle and others in Learning Management Systems. Updated: June 2022.
607,127 professionals have used our research since 2012.

We have been using this solution since 2014.

We were using an in-house developed system.

A company is required to pay annual licensing fees.
it_user516582 - PeerSpot reviewer
User at a pharma/biotech company with 1,001-5,000 employees
User
We use this tool because data driven training management reduces cost. Their support needs improvement.

What is most valuable?

Assignment Profiles: Data driven training assignments.

How has it helped my organization?

Data driven training management reduces cost.

What needs improvement?

Support needs improvement.

Three years.

Yes, we had issues with integrated people data.

Yes. The first six months we had several "technical" issues with connection and uptime.

No issues.

Their customer service is average.

Their technical support is average.

We had an in-house delivered system, which was complex and costly to support.

The initial setup was simple.

It was implemented in-house.

Download our free Learning Management Systems Report and find out what your peers are saying about SAP, Cornerstone OnDemand, Moodle, and more!
Updated: June 2022