Trello OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Trello is the #7 ranked solution in top Project Management Software. PeerSpot users give Trello an average rating of 8.2 out of 10. Trello is most commonly compared to Asana: Trello vs Asana. Trello is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 66% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 15% of all views.
Trello Buyer's Guide

Download the Trello Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2022

What is Trello?

Trello is the visual collaboration tool that creates a shared perspective on any project. Trello’s boards, lists and cards enable you to organize and prioritize your personal and work life in a fun, flexible and rewarding way.

Trello Customers

Pixar, Google, PayPal, Kickstarter, National Geographic, Viewbox Holdings

Trello Video

Archived Trello Reviews (more than two years old)

Pieter Boshoff - PeerSpot reviewer
Managing Director at Remy InfoSource

What is our primary use case?

Remy is a software development company.

Trello is useful for keeping track of all our business functions such as marketing, business development, product development, partners, etc. Typically for day-to-day high-level activities and to-do lists, and also personal to-do lists.

How has it helped my organization?

Sharing this information and having it pop up as a reminder on everyone's calendar is very useful and allows for better tracking and collaboration regarding ad-hoc and longer-term tasks and programs.

What is most valuable?

• The online collaboration and automated linking to our calendars improve productivity.
  • Ease of use and intuitive layout makes learning and using it possible in a matter of few hours rather than days.

What needs improvement?

I cannot think of anything specific that should be added. The system is pretty much good as it is. Maybe being able to position cards below each other could make better use of screen space.

Trello
November 2022
Learn what your peers think about Trello. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: November 2022.
654,218 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Less than one year.

I never had a problem with stability.

Scalability seems fine.

Tech support is not required.

Spreadsheets or calendar reminders. These do not have the required functionality.

The initial setup way simple.

In-house.

I use a free version, so the ROI is infinite.

The free version is great.

What other advice do I have?

Brilliant!

Saul Piña - PeerSpot reviewer
Consultor SOA at SOAINT
Projects do not take as long and meetings take less time

What is our primary use case?

We use it in our company, since it allows for managing projects and keeping the team informed of all the project's progress and its state. It has been fundamental for our company in better managing projects.

How has it helped my organization?

Our organization has improved since it allows a better communication between different developers. Now, projects do not take as long and meetings take less time, since you know the status of developments or tests.

What is most valuable?

• It can be used online or as an application from anywhere.
  • You receive notifications if mentioned on a card.

What needs improvement?

In the card area, you should not be able to modify so easily what is already written, as this can cause loss of information.

Still implementing.
Trello
November 2022
654,218 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Solutions Architect at IT Hands
Helped us to organize project information and assign tasks to team members properly
  • "It helped us to organize project information and assign tasks to team members properly."
  • "Users should be able to log their time against the tasks and visual reports should be available in Trello for time spent."

What is our primary use case?

I use Trello for project management along with my team.

It is used for managing projects with our clients and updating tasks along with status updates. It helps us manage projects successfully.

How has it helped my organization?

It helped us to organize project information and assign tasks to team members properly. Managing several projects together works with Trello.

What is most valuable?

There are number of features which work great, including some of the following:

1. Drag and drop tasks into boards.
  2. Creating multiple boards for new projects.
  3. Assigning a team their tasks.
  4. Dashboard management.

What needs improvement?

In terms of time, recording the service can be improved. Users should be able to log their time against the tasks and visual reports should be available in Trello for time spent.

Three to five years.
Download our free Trello Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.
Updated: November 2022