Darktrace (DARK.L), a global leader in cyber security artificial intelligence, delivers complete AI-powered solutions in its mission to free the world of cyber disruption. Breakthrough innovations from the Darktrace Cyber AI Research Centre in Cambridge, UK and its R&D centre in The Hague, The Netherlands have resulted in over 135 patent applications filed and significant research published to contribute to the cyber security community. Darktrace’s technology continuously learns and updates its knowledge of 'you' for an organization and applies that understanding to achieve an optimal state of cyber security. It is delivering the first ever Cyber AI Loop, fuelling a continuous end-to-end security capability that can autonomously prevent, detect, and respond to novel, in-progress threats in real time. Darktrace employs over 2,200 people around the world and protects over 8,400 organizations globally from advanced cyber-threats. It was named one of TIME magazine’s ‘Most Influential Companies’ in 2021.
LOOP overview - PREVENT, DETECT & RESPOND, HEAL
Darktrace Cyber AI Loop™
The first-ever, adaptive feedback system with a deep, interconnected understanding of the enterprise. The Darktrace Cyber AI Loop represents a first-mover innovation, creating a virtuous cycle in which each capability interacts to strengthen and harden the entire security ecosystem. It allows organizations to not just prevent, detect, respond, and heal from cyber-attacks – but to do all of these all at once.
● Empowers bespoke and continuously evolving security solutions based on mathematical models unique to each organization, regardless of size or complexity.
● Delivers an end-to-end solution accessing the core Self-Learning AI technology, which provides visibility into the entire, ever-changing digital ecosystem.
● Integrates AI engines in each product family to augment all others as the organization changes. The whole is at all times greater than the sum of the parts.
● Continually learns and updates its knowledge of how an organization operates, enabling it to spot zero days, insider threats, and novel threats that get through most defenses.
● Lifts up security teams by elevating decisions and delivering threat analysis as always-on solutions work autonomously in the background to deliver at the scale of the enterprise.
Proactive AI engine to predict and pre-empt the highest priority cyber-attacks, working inside the organization and outside on the attack surface. Part of the Darktrace Cyber AI Loop™.
● Harden defenses proactively
● Identify and prioritize risks
● Conduct continuous around-the-clock testing
● Emulate attacks to test vulnerabilities
● Continuously communicate outcomes to the AI Loop
Darktrace DETECT™ + RESPOND™
Built on patented AI that learns you, using the unique footprints of your everyday operations to identify any unusual behavior that could indicate an attack. Responds instantly to contain any attacks detected. Part of the Darktrace Cyber AI Loop™.
● Works across entire digital ecosystem
● Protect from known and unknown attacks
● Gets stronger as it learns
● Feeds insight into the AI Loop
Darktrace/Email defends the network against malicious emails that evade the email gateway, introducing intelligent autonomous response into the flow of email traffic. Darktrace’s rich understanding of user relationships, communications, and network activity allows Darktrace/Email to quickly contextualize events, and respond only to genuine threats, stopping them before they reach the user.
Darktrace’s endpoint capability extends Darktrace Detect and Respond to those devices which have left the network, protecting them from known and novel attackers as well as mitigating the risk of accidental or intentional data theft, compliance issues, use of non-approved software etc.
Darktrace/Apps stops insider threats, account takeovers, and critical misconfigurations. As a cloud-native solution powered by AI, it can continuously analyse behaviours and relationships across diverse cloud platforms and services, from AWS and Azure, to Salesforce, Dropbox, and Office 365. This enterprise-wide context enables the system to only act on high-confidence threats as they emerge within ephemeral workloads and diverse multi-cloud environments.