Earn 20 points
BladeLogic Server Automation allows you to quickly and securely provision, configure, patch, and maintain physical, virtual, and cloud servers.
· Threat remediation: Combine with BMC SecOps Response Service to link vulnerabilities to identified patches and create a remediation plan
· Compliance: Integrates role-based access control, pre-configured policies for CIS, DISA, HIPAA, PCI, SOX, NIST, and SCAP, documentation, and remediation
· Provisioning: Supports unattended installs and image-based, script-based, or template-based provisioning
· Configuration: Consistently manage change and configuration activities across a broad range of server environments with one tool
· Reporting: Assess change impact or complete an audit using multiple dashboard views
· Patching: Supports and follows maintenance window guidelines to ensure timely delivery of patches
Spring Cloud simplifies distributed, microservice-style architecture by implementing proven patterns to bring resilience, reliability, and coordination to your microservices. Using Spring Cloud Services, Pivotal Cloud Foundry customers have a turnkey, secure solution for production operations of this coordination infrastructure - service registry, config server, and circuit breaker dashboard.
BMC TrueSight Server Automation is ranked 18th in Configuration Management while Spring Cloud is ranked 19th in Configuration Management with 1 review. BMC TrueSight Server Automation is rated 0.0, while Spring Cloud is rated 6.0. On the other hand, the top reviewer of Spring Cloud writes "A code-based customisable solution that integrates easily, but the dashboard could be better". BMC TrueSight Server Automation is most compared with Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform, Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager, BigFix, Red Hat Satellite and HashiCorp Terraform, whereas Spring Cloud is most compared with Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform, HashiCorp Terraform and Puppet Enterprise.
See our list of best Configuration Management vendors.
We monitor all Configuration Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. We validate each review for authenticity via cross-reference with LinkedIn, and personal follow-up with the reviewer when necessary.