BMC TrueSight Server Automation OverviewUNIXBusinessApplicationPrice:
Download the Configuration Management Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: July 2022
What is BMC TrueSight Server Automation?
BladeLogic Server Automation allows you to quickly and securely provision, configure, patch, and maintain physical, virtual, and cloud servers.
· Threat remediation: Combine with BMC SecOps Response Service to link vulnerabilities to identified patches and create a remediation plan
· Compliance: Integrates role-based access control, pre-configured policies for CIS, DISA, HIPAA, PCI, SOX, NIST, and SCAP, documentation, and remediation
· Provisioning: Supports unattended installs and image-based, script-based, or template-based provisioning
· Configuration: Consistently manage change and configuration activities across a broad range of server environments with one tool
· Reporting: Assess change impact or complete an audit using multiple dashboard views
· Patching: Supports and follows maintenance window guidelines to ensure timely delivery of patches
BMC TrueSight Server Automation was previously known as TrueSight Server Automation, BladeLogic Server Automation, BladeLogic Automation Suite.
BMC TrueSight Server Automation Customers
State of Michigan, Fujitsu FSAS, Transamerica Life Insurance Company, SAP
BMC TrueSight Server Automation Video