Earn 20 points
BladeLogic Server Automation allows you to quickly and securely provision, configure, patch, and maintain physical, virtual, and cloud servers.
· Threat remediation: Combine with BMC SecOps Response Service to link vulnerabilities to identified patches and create a remediation plan
· Compliance: Integrates role-based access control, pre-configured policies for CIS, DISA, HIPAA, PCI, SOX, NIST, and SCAP, documentation, and remediation
· Provisioning: Supports unattended installs and image-based, script-based, or template-based provisioning
· Configuration: Consistently manage change and configuration activities across a broad range of server environments with one tool
· Reporting: Assess change impact or complete an audit using multiple dashboard views
· Patching: Supports and follows maintenance window guidelines to ensure timely delivery of patches
Control-M simplifies application and data workflow orchestration on premises or as a service. It makes it easy to build, define, schedule, manage, and monitor production workflows, ensuring visibility, reliability, and improving SLAs.
BMC TrueSight Server Automation is ranked 18th in Configuration Management while Control-M is ranked 1st in Process Automation with 42 reviews. BMC TrueSight Server Automation is rated 0.0, while Control-M is rated 8.8. On the other hand, the top reviewer of Control-M writes "Allows us to integrate file transfers more readily, resolve issues quickly, and orchestrate a diverse landscape of vendor products". BMC TrueSight Server Automation is most compared with Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform, Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager, BigFix, Red Hat Satellite and SaltStack, whereas Control-M is most compared with AutoSys Workload Automation, IBM Workload Automation, CA Workload Automation ESP, ActiveBatch Workload Automation and Automic Workload Automation.
We monitor all Configuration Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. We validate each review for authenticity via cross-reference with LinkedIn, and personal follow-up with the reviewer when necessary.