Coming October 25: PeerSpot Awards will be announced! Learn more

AutomationEdge OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

AutomationEdge is #29 ranked solution in best RPA tools. PeerSpot users give AutomationEdge an average rating of 6.6 out of 10. AutomationEdge is most commonly compared to Automation Anywhere (AA): AutomationEdge vs Automation Anywhere (AA). AutomationEdge is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 56% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 27% of all views.

Download the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2022

What is AutomationEdge?

AutomationEdge is an Intelligent Robotic Process Automation product which comes bundled with key essential technologies for automation of front office, middle office, back office and IT operations.
AutomationEdge provides Chatbots, Intelligent Automation bots, AI and Machine Learning capabilities that help clients reduce costs, improve response time, grow business and achieve compliance. AutomationEdge provides ready Bots and development environment to build new Bots.

AutomationEdge Customers
Smart Dubai Government (SDG)
AutomationEdge Video

AutomationEdge Pricing Advice

What users are saying about AutomationEdge pricing:
  • "If you are looking for a budget solution, you can consider AE. It has all the features. Scaling it is way easier because of the cost itself."
  • "The licensing for this solution should have a more competitive pricing model. The price is in the top five of similar products."
  • AutomationEdge Reviews

Backup,Network & Security Engineer
    A cost-effective solution with its own chatbot, but they need to focus on its ease of use and make it more user-friendly
    • "The chatbot that they have is most valuable. It is one of the best features because they own it, and they don't need to integrate with other parties to have a chatbot. This is one of the main features. The rest of the features are common to all RPA tools or vendors available in the market."
    • "The ease of use is the main thing on which they really have to focus. If they want to go against the giants, it should be improved in ease of use, and it should be more user-friendly. It would be helpful because everyone should be empowered irrespective of whether they know how to code or not. They should enhance its user interface and make it more intuitive."

What is our primary use case?

We are an integrator, and it is not used in our organization. It is used in our customer's organization.

The last project that we deployed for AE was last year, and I am not sure about the version we had. It was version 6 or 7.

What is most valuable?

The chatbot that they have is most valuable. It is one of the best features because they own it, and they don't need to integrate with other parties to have a chatbot. This is one of the main features. The rest of the features are common to all RPA tools or vendors available in the market.

What needs improvement?

The ease of use is the main thing on which they really have to focus. If they want to go against the giants, it should be improved in ease of use, and it should be more user-friendly. It would be helpful because everyone should be empowered irrespective of whether they know how to code or not. They should enhance its user interface and make it more intuitive.

We've been using AutomationEdge for the past three years.

Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
    September 2022
    Find out what your peers are saying about AutomationEdge, Automation Anywhere, UiPath and others in Robotic Process Automation (RPA). Updated: September 2022.
    635,987 professionals have used our research since 2012.

It is pretty stable. Whenever they do any release, it is stable.

Its scalability is average. When it comes to scalability, I would rate it a three out of five. It is in between.

They're amazing. I would rate them a five out of five.

How would you rate customer service and support?

Positive

Its initial setup is straightforward. When it comes to maintenance, generally, it is pretty straightforward, but it also depends on how complex the issue is. As long as you have used these technologies, it is straightforward. For a novice who hasn't had experience with AE and is coming from RPA tools, it is going to be a challenge.

What other advice do I have?

We are vendor-agnostic. As long as we're able to fulfill requirements, we can push any tool. If you are cost conscious, go with AE.

I would rate it a seven out of ten.

CEO at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
    Speeds up execution times, stable cloud version, but installation complex
    • "The studio design is fine compared to other similar products. There is nothing extraordinary about it, but at the same time, there are not any negatives."
    • "In the future, they should have a similar version for the cloud and on-premises, and the installation should be flawless within few minutes."

What is our primary use case?

I use the solution for finance-related product design.

How has it helped my organization?

In general terms, the solution has helped our business by speeding up execution times.

What is most valuable?

The studio design is fine compared to other similar products. There is nothing extraordinary about it, but at the same time, there are not any negatives.

What needs improvement?

In the future, they should have a similar version for the cloud and on-premises, and the installation should be flawless within few minutes.

The cloud version of the solution is quite stable.

The solution is able to be scaled by some extra load factors but I am not sure of the limit. We have approximately eight employees in our company using the solution.

The technical support was decent.

The installation was complex, an on-premise installation should only take five minutes.

The cloud activations are easy to implement but the on-premise is difficult.

The licensing for this solution should have a more competitive pricing model. The price is in the top five of similar products.

What other advice do I have?

I rate AutomationEdge a six out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud