IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why

Zoho CRM OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Zoho CRM is #2 ranked solution in top Opportunity Management tools, #3 ranked solution in top Sales Force Automation tools, and #5 ranked solution in top CRM tools. PeerSpot users give Zoho CRM an average rating of 7.8 out of 10. Zoho CRM is most commonly compared to Pipedrive: Zoho CRM vs Pipedrive. Zoho CRM is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 59% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 33% of all views.
Zoho CRM Buyer's Guide

Download the Zoho CRM Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: July 2022

What is Zoho CRM?

Zoho CRM empowers organizations with a complete customer relationship lifecycle management solution for managing organization-wide Sales, Marketing, Customer Support & Service and Inventory Management.

Zoho CRM Customers

JetHub, Anderson Sales Advantage, ActionCoach, Milagro Advisory Group, TECO Pneumatic, Proteomics Consult

Zoho CRM Video

Archived Zoho CRM Reviews (more than two years old)

it_user236508 - PeerSpot reviewer
Lead, Marketing Research & CRM Activities at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
It's made our lives easy as our entire sales organisation use this product, but the automation features are at a very basic level.

What is most valuable?

• Campaigns
  • Reports
  • Mobile app

How has it helped my organization?

Tracking the leads, contacts & campaigns over Zoho CRM made our lives easy as our entire sales organisation use this product.

What needs improvement?

Automation features for the Zoho Campaigns are at a very basic level as compared other marketing automation tools in the market these days.

I've used it for two and a half years.

Zoho CRM
July 2022
Learn what your peers think about Zoho CRM. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2022.
621,593 professionals have used our research since 2012.

No issues encountered.

A couple of times the reporting API for one of my team members got corrupted, and it took a day for tech team to fix it.

It's poor.

Poor, as they don't answer you call or emails at first your first attempt.

No previous solution used.

It was straightforward.

Since it's a SaaS based product there was just a demo from the sales person.

It's 60%.

It was somewhere around US$12 for per user, over the period of time the tarrif has changed with revised rates.

• Marketo
  • Eloqua 10
  • Hubspot etc.

What other advice do I have?

This is good product for a startup company with minimal features, good for data management on CRM but there is nothing called automation with this.

Client Partner at a tech company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Although Zoho CRM is easy to use the social collaboration platform needs to be improved

What is most valuable?

Zoho reports

How has it helped my organization?

We were using SharePoint to hold, maintain, manipulate and manage the data but it was time consuming and a difficult process. Zoho CRM by contrast is easy to use, customizable and you don’t need training to use it.

What needs improvement?

Social network integration. I would suggest the following

1. Somehow they need to integrate LinkedIn again on Zoho, where users can connect the LinkedIn profile of contacts added.
  2. The social collaboration platform needs to be improved with more enhanced features.

More than two years.

No issues encountered.

Only chat is available, connecting over the phone is impossible. Some of the questions I had trouble getting answers to were:

1. How to fetch reports
  2. Initial training links
  3. Integration of different Zoho products.
  4. Best practices about how to use Zoho CRM

It’s Ok, again it's only chat support.

I was using SharePoint but it's difficult to manage and consumes lots of time and effort.

It's very simple, just watch the video and customize it as per your requirements.

It's a cloud based platform.

Sales have increased by 10-15%.

It's a cloud based platform.

We also looked at Pipeline, and SalesForce.

What other advice do I have?

Use its free trial for three users first and try adapting the plug'n'play feature.

Zoho CRM
July 2022
621,593 professionals have used our research since 2012.
it_user158703 - PeerSpot reviewer
CEO at a consultancy with 51-200 employees
Pipeline management and reports are great. I'd like to see better tools for email campaigns.

What is most valuable?

Leads, pipeline management, reports and Zoho CRM have excellent customer support

How has it helped my organization?

Stronger pipeline, increase in revenue and profit

What needs improvement?

Zoho CRM has room for improvement when it comes to building email templates and mass email campaigns. The Campaign section could also be stronger along with capabilities to run telemarketing without doing too much customizing.

We did work with SalesForce for 10 years but changed to Zoho CRM 4 years ago. Main reason was simplicity and far better price and performance.

Deployment is very easy and smooth. No hassle at all.

Service lever is no issue. Zoho posts a continuously Health Service dashboard and has great performance.

5 out of 5

4 out of 5

We did previously work with salesforce.com but SF was far too complex according to our needs. We choose Zoho CRM due to workflow capabilities and how we could integrate Zoho CRM with Convert Customer marketing automation.

Zoho works straight out of the box. Easy to start with, easy to customize to our own sales process and workflow. Simple and well functionality when it comes to creating report.

Cost / revenue is about 0.75% in 1 year.

Internal labor cost $2000. Running cost $210/month

We evaluated SalesForce.com, Sugar CRM, and Zoho CRM.

What other advice do I have?

Evaluate carefully against your own needs, then select a vendor. If needed, team up with a vendor specific specialist;

Skip Tracer | 10+Years Specializing in Unclaimed Money | Find Unclaimed Money | Finding Heirs at AURFS Pty Ltd trading as Money Catch
Excellent CRM

What is most valuable?

Ability to work out the CRM and customize it, without too much help.

How has it helped my organization?

Complete customer relation management with the ability to add further apps if needed.

What needs improvement?

None

7 years

None

As a paid user the wait is usually around 48 hrs, it would be great as a paid user to always be able to have support 24/7. By any methods. 8.5 Star rating

Excellent

Salesforce, switched due to their prices was excessive and Zoho CRM was excellent.

Yes, Professional - we have tailored the crm to our needs

it_user999 - PeerSpot reviewer
VP of Development at a marketing services firm with 51-200 employees
Zoho is a very good CRM system to use to start out, but you may find that you outgrow the functionality.

Valuable Features:

Inexpensive Integrates well with Google Apps for business Easy to use; easy for team to adopt Robust reporting features Useful across all areas of our business (from management to sales to support)

Room for Improvement:

Doesn't integrate well with Outlook Took a while to set the system up properly (to reflect our business needs) Not many apps that we can use to add on.

Other Advice:

My company started with Zoho because it was a very affordable alternative to Salesforce, and I'm very happy with our decision. However, as we continued to grow, Zoho did not have all the features we needed to successfully track our sales cycle, so we ended up switching to Salesforce (and this transition. . .whew. . .it was a doozy and took nearly a full week to have everything in order). It's a very good system to use to start out, but you may find that you outgrow the functionality.
it_user6579 - PeerSpot reviewer
it_user6579Engineer at a tech services company with 1,001-5,000 employees

Good Article!

I understand that the ZohoCRM took a while to set the system up properly (to reflect our business needs), as it's not just a software but it's a process to implement CRM or ERP in an organizaion.

it_user507 - PeerSpot reviewer
Developer at a tech company with 51-200 employees
Great CRM product

Valuable Features:

I love that Zoho CRM has an API allowing remote retrieval and update of CRM info. I also like the fact that one can add custom fields.

Room for Improvement:

Can't think of something I dislike about Zoho - CRM.

Other Advice:

I use Zoho - CRM as my customer management tool. I am dealing with a few hundred customers. I have easy access to account info, contact info, recent notes and activities, and problem tickets. Towards the end of last season's project, I wrote a script to calculate revenue from each customer. I did not have to manually update the CRM, since Zoho provide a cool API able to retrieve and update CRM data. Recommended!
it_user6579 - PeerSpot reviewer
it_user6579Engineer at a tech services company with 1,001-5,000 employees

Nice Explanation.
Truely Zoho CRM enables you to track Sales and Marketing activities in clicks and it is designed for organizations with simple to intemediate requirements.

Download our free Zoho CRM Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.
Updated: July 2022