We changed our name from IT Central Station: Here's why

Zoho CRM OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Zoho CRM is #3 ranked solution in top Opportunity Management tools, #6 ranked solution in top Sales Force Automation tools, and #10 ranked solution in top CRM tools. PeerSpot users give Zoho CRM an average rating of 8 out of 10. Zoho CRM is most commonly compared to LeadSquared: Zoho CRM vs LeadSquared. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 33% of all views.
What is Zoho CRM?

Zoho CRM empowers organizations with a complete customer relationship lifecycle management solution for managing organization-wide Sales, Marketing, Customer Support & Service and Inventory Management.

Download the CRM Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2022

Zoho CRM Customers

JetHub, Anderson Sales Advantage, ActionCoach, Milagro Advisory Group, TECO Pneumatic, Proteomics Consult

Zoho CRM Video

Zoho CRM Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Zoho CRM pricing:
  • "We have an annual license fee that costs $12,000."
  • "It is around $1000 a month."
  • "There is a license required for this solution."
  • "Compared to other CRMs, it is very cheap."
  • "If you compare the pricing with SAP, it is well priced and you are able to pay as you go."
  • Zoho CRM Reviews

MoustafaElSayed
    Marketing and digital transformation manager at Red Real Estate Domain
    Valuable lead management and analytics tool that would benefit from additional features
    • "The most valuable solution of Zoho CRM is lead management and analytics. It has a powerful analytics tool."
    • "There are two things I would like to see from Zoho CRM. The first would be to include a calling feature that is connected to our call center. Second, I would like financial targeting and how to measure targeting for the sales agent to be connected better with bookings."

What is our primary use case?

We offer real estate services in Eygpt. Zoho CRM is an all-in-one solution for us. We use the solution for both CRM and finance. Our commissions paid to our salespeople go through the CRM and our clients are managed through the solution.

Currently, we have three branches with a total of 100 users including tool management, agents, finance, HR, and marketing. Our usage will increase in the future as we are starting a new branch.

How has it helped my organization?

With Zoho CRM we have detailed reports which provide measurements and KPIs. Being able to measure the daily performance of the agents, their call time, duration, and lead tracking has improved our organization in terms of effectiveness and efficiency.

What is most valuable?

Zoho is always providing updates to the tools. The most recent update provided improvements to the admin panel and council.

What needs improvement?

There are two things I would like to see from Zoho CRM. The first would be to include a calling feature that is connected to our call center. Second, I would like financial targeting and how to measure targeting for the sales agent to be connected better with bookings.

In addition, Zoho CRM requires easier API integration with Facebook and Google, especially in terms of lead generation. Salesforce has cloud listening or social listening on other platforms like Twitter and Facebook, it would be great if Zoho included these marketing solutions too.

I have been using Zoho CRM on a daily basis for nine months.

Zoho is a very scalable solution.

We struggled with technical support but have managed our way through it by using a consultant here in Egypt.

Prior to Zoho CRM, we used a custom-made solution that was developed in-house and was based on ASP.NET. We decided to check if we had the capability to do a custom-made solution or if it was better to get one with customization. Zoho fit our new strategy so we made the switch.

The initial setup of Zoho CRM was complex due to the structure of our commission, which is based on sales.

The deployment took us three months using our own consultant called Zocube. Having our own consultant has helped us manage and improve the system as we use the solution. They have provided excellent service.

We have four managers managing and maintaining the system and the whole experience.

We have an annual license fee that costs $12,000.

We evaluated Salesforce but found Zoho had greater flexibility so we could customize as we go. The interface is very easy for our agents and the mobile solutions that Zoho provides are amazing.

What other advice do I have?

If you are looking to implement Zoho CRM you need a good consultant and you need to know exactly the cycle that you need to implement.

I rate this solution a seven out of 10 because there are more features that are going to be available in the future. Some we have not explored yet.

Private Cloud

Other
    President/Founder at Interbit
    Scales well, and it is easy to get data in and out of it, but I would like more ability to reorganize the data and share data fields
    • "I like that it is easy to get data in and out of it. We can export and import CSV files. I also like that the database is hierarchical, which allows me to be able to look at a parent and multiple children."
    • "There are at least two big pieces. One is just the ability to reorganize the data and clean it up to eliminate duplicates and things like that. It is very manual at the moment. It only gives us certain fields that we can check on. Because of our particular database, it creates a problem. We deal with hospitals, and there are 50 hospitals. It is tough to figure out which one is which. Is it this one or the other one? So, trying to clean things up is very difficult. I'd like to have more ability to share data fields. The data is structured into different buckets, and I frequently have to create the same field in two different buckets. It would be nice if I could just do a view-only field in another bucket. In my contact bucket, I would like to be able to have just a view-only of the account information so that I don't need to enter it again, which is what I have to do currently."

What is our primary use case?

It is used as a database for customers, contacts, and prospects for sales and marketing.

It is a SaaS product. I am using the most recent version of it.

How has it helped my organization?

It is a central place to store information to use for marketing, tracking activity, and developing sales pipelines and stuff.

What is most valuable?

What needs improvement?

There are at least two big pieces. One is just the ability to reorganize the data and clean it up to eliminate duplicates and things like that. It is very manual at the moment. It only gives us certain fields that we can check on. Because of our particular database, it creates a problem. We deal with hospitals, and there are 50 hospitals. It is tough to figure out which one is which. Is it this one or the other one? So, trying to clean things up is very difficult.

I have been using this solution for probably six years.

It is stable. It is fine in terms of stability.

It scales well. We have about a dozen users, and it is being used extensively. Any increase in usage would just come naturally with time.

They are medium in terms of wait time and the response itself. From one to five, I would rate them a three.

I can't remember the name, but we had been using a CRM for a long time. We made the switch because of the ability to do more. The old system was too customized. We were looking for something that was more accessible and easy to maintain and that had more standard features.

It was straightforward but nonetheless difficult. It took weeks.

It is lightweight in terms of maintenance. Its maintenance is taken care of pretty much by me. I also have a consultant.

We used an external consultant.

It is around $1000 a month.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it a seven out of 10.

Find out what your peers are saying about Zoho, Microsoft, Freshworks and others in CRM. Updated: January 2022.
    565,304 professionals have used our research since 2012.
    Saurabh Dosar
    Presales Manager at a tech services company with 501-1,000 employees
    MSP
    Reasonably priced, perfect for SMEs, and offers good performance
    • "For the most part, the solution is stable."
    • "I'm not sure that there is scalability potential for enterprises."

What is our primary use case?

We are the product more on the sales leads side of it, for the sales cycle, for creating our customers' contract details and any deals where there are rules involved. We also use it for projections.

What is most valuable?

The product is very price-competitive. For startups, it's an absolutely brilliant product to start with. For any small companies of less than a hundred or so people, for SMEs, they are a really good option in the market.

For the most part, the solution is stable.

What needs improvement?

I'm not sure that there is scalability potential for enterprises.

We've been using the solution for the last four or five years.

The solution is stable for a smaller organization.

The scalability may not be up to the level that an enterprise-level company would need. It's more suited for SMEs.

Our entire sales force, which is more than 300 people, is on the solution at this time.

We do not have plans to increase usage.

We've never had to deal with technical support. I can't speak to how helpful or responsive they are.

We previously used Microsoft Dynamics 365.

It's a cloud-based solution. There is no setup required, per se. I just need to go and log in. That's it.

There is no technical team needed for deployment and maintenance.

We don't pay for an individual license. It's part of a complete bundle.

The pricing is very reasonable. It's not overly expensive.

What other advice do I have?

I'm a customer and an end-user.

I would recommend it to other users and organizations.

I'd rate the product at an eight out of ten.

Lead for technology at a university with 11-50 employees
    Easy to use, stable, and responsive support
    • "Zoho CRM is easy to use and easy to understand."
    • "The mobile application is a little complicated and could be simplified."

What is our primary use case?

Zoho CRM can be used for ECommerce, customer management, and lead management. You can create flow strategies on how to manage everyone, including your customers.

What is most valuable?

Zoho CRM is easy to use and easy to understand.

What needs improvement?

The mobile application is a little complicated and could be simplified.

I have been using Zoho CRM for approximately two years.

The solution is stable.

I have found Zoho CRM to be scalable.

We have more than 150 people using this solution in my organization.

The support is very good, they will support you at any time during regular business hours.

I have previously used LeadSquared and Kreato. LeadSquared seemed a little simple than Zoho. Zoho is a very powerful tool and has a lot of features. You don't have these features with LeadSquared and Kreato.

It is cloud-based there is no installation.

There is a license required for this solution.

There are some other solutions that have compatible features to Zoho CRM, though I have not used them, such as, HubSpot and Salesforce.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others.

I rate Zoho CRM an eight out of ten.

Regional Channel Manager at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
    Customizable, inexpensive, and perfect for small and medium enterprises
    • "It is customizable. We have customized the CRM according to our needs."
    • "Sometimes, there are technical glitches. When we add product details, the information disappears. It can be improved from this aspect. Some of the bugs also need to be resolved."

How has it helped my organization?

It helps in quickly working on the opportunities. It is very user-friendly, and we can quickly create opportunities and quotes.

What is most valuable?

It is customizable. We have customized the CRM according to our needs.

What needs improvement?

Sometimes, there are technical glitches. When we add product details, the information disappears. It can be improved from this aspect. Some of the bugs also need to be resolved.

They can improve the mobile app. They can add more functionalities to the Zoho CRM mobile app.

I have been using this solution for the last two years.

It is stable.

It is scalable.

Their technical support is really good. We haven't had any issues so far.

Its initial setup is very easy.

We used a third-party service provider for the setup.

Compared to other CRMs, it is very cheap.

We evaluated Salesforce and NetSuite from Oracle. We chose Zoho CRM because it had similar features but at a better price.

What other advice do I have?

I would definitely recommend this solution to others. It is the best solution for small and medium enterprises.

I would rate Zoho CRM an eight out of 10.

ASM at a computer software company with 11-50 employees
    Reseller
    Cost effective CRM that saves costs through cloud hosting and ability to pay as you go

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for log collection as well as for recording leads and data.

What needs improvement?

The support response time for this solution could be improved.

We have been using this solution for nine months.

This is a stable solution.

This is a scalable solution.

It wasn't very easy because the solution was new to us, so we took the time to understand the solution itself and the installation.

What is our primary use case?

What needs improvement?

The support response time for this solution could be improved.

We have been using this solution for nine months.

This is a stable solution.

This is a scalable solution.

Being able to have the solution in the cloud has made this a cost effective solution for us as we don't need to invest in hardware.

If you compare the pricing with SAP, it is well priced and you are able to pay as you go.

We evaluated another CRM called TCS iON but we chose Zoho.

What other advice do I have?

The Zoho salesperson we dealt with was really good and supported us. I would recommend Zoho to other users.