We use ABBYY Vantage for invoicing problems and for unstructured forms and documents.
ABBYY is an older tool that specializes in data extraction, OCR, ICR, and other recognitions. The company or the department just has to decide the use case.
ABBYY Vantage is #21 ranked solution in best RPA tools. PeerSpot users give ABBYY Vantage an average rating of 8.0 out of 10. ABBYY Vantage is most commonly compared to ABBYY FlexiCapture: ABBYY Vantage vs ABBYY FlexiCapture. ABBYY Vantage is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 71% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 23% of all views.
ABBYY Vantage OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication
ABBYY Vantage OverviewUNIXBusinessApplicationPrice:
Download the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: July 2022
What is ABBYY Vantage?
The ABBYY Vantage next-gen content IQ platform offers intelligent document processing geared to digital workforces. ABBYY's proprietary technology, Intelligent Document Processing (IDP), uses artificial intelligence to process structured and unstructured documents. IDP automatically captures, extracts, and processes the data from business documents.
This intelligent content tool is designed to accelerate digital transformation. It complements intelligent automation platforms like robotic process automation (RPA) and business process automation (BPA) with machine-learning trained skills that understand the content.
ABBYY Vantage provides a flexible layout and easy-to-use interface. The platform is very effective in terms of OCR (optical character recognition).
ABBYY Vantage Features
AI skills that process any document. The platform’s core set of AI skills is a foundation for processing all types of documents - printed, PDFs, barcodes, signatures, and checkboxes - be they structured or unstructured.
You can design trained “skills” or choose pre-trained ones from the ABBYY Marketplace. Choose skills for invoices, purchase orders, W-2 forms, utility bills, and many other documents to leverage automation and save time and costs.
No code is necessary when designing skills to process structured and unstructured documents.
Strong analytics skills. You can track, measure, and analyze the performance of deployed skills. By doing this, you can improve document processing automation.
Seamless integration with other systems. ABBYY easily integrates with automation platforms such as Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath, and other RPA and BPA solutions. It also integrates with chatbot and mobile app tools.
- Machine learning for continuous improvement. The platform’s AI skills continuously improve and become more accurate over time. The system will learn document variations and collect statistical data, improving the process on the go.
How does ABBY Intelligent Document Processing work?
- Start by picking a skill from the ABBYY Marketplace or train a new skill.
- Pick any document.
- The system will suggest a skill fit to process your document and data.
ABBYY Vantage Use Cases
Some examples of documents ABBYY can process include:
Utility bills: Extracts the supplier’s name, statement date, customer name, and address.
Personal earning statement: ABBYY Vantage can extract data from payslips and help you verify an individual’s earnings and employment status.
1040: Captures the data from 1040 forms for tax processing purposes. Includes name, amounts, filing status, and other details.
Identity documents: Extracts information from 10,000 different identity documents from 248 different countries.
Remittance: It can capture headers, footers, and in-line details from payment documents.
- Arrival notice: Captures data from shipping documents, including the consignee, shipper, parties, carriers, and other relevant details.
You can use Vantage to digitize, automate, and process almost any type of document. It can be especially effective for a number of use cases, including:
- Customer onboarding and due diligence, including Know Your Customer (KYC).
- Shipping and logistics, such as shipping instructions, bills of lading, freight forwarding orders, and customs clearance documentation.
- Insurance claim processing, reading through OCR documents, eliminating human error, and improving the process of insurance claims.
- Banking and finance. For instance, processing the banking documents associated with loans.
ABBYY Vantage Benefits
- Automation: Ready-to-use skills that improve document processing.
- Customization: Design your own skills to process specific document types.
- Built-in skill automation, connectors, and intelligent process assets.
ABBYY Vantage Customers
Fujitsu, Plustek, Samsung, Panasonic, M-files
ABBYY Vantage Video
ABBYY Vantage Pricing Advice
What users are saying about ABBYY Vantage pricing:
"We did not go with the licensed version of this solution."