Earn 20 points
BladeLogic Server Automation allows you to quickly and securely provision, configure, patch, and maintain physical, virtual, and cloud servers.
· Threat remediation: Combine with BMC SecOps Response Service to link vulnerabilities to identified patches and create a remediation plan
· Compliance: Integrates role-based access control, pre-configured policies for CIS, DISA, HIPAA, PCI, SOX, NIST, and SCAP, documentation, and remediation
· Provisioning: Supports unattended installs and image-based, script-based, or template-based provisioning
· Configuration: Consistently manage change and configuration activities across a broad range of server environments with one tool
· Reporting: Assess change impact or complete an audit using multiple dashboard views
· Patching: Supports and follows maintenance window guidelines to ensure timely delivery of patches
BMC TrueSight Server Automation is ranked 18th in Configuration Management while vCenter Configuration Manager is ranked 6th in Configuration Management with 16 reviews. BMC TrueSight Server Automation is rated 0.0, while vCenter Configuration Manager is rated 8.8. On the other hand, the top reviewer of vCenter Configuration Manager writes "Great for automating and very stable, but complex to implement". BMC TrueSight Server Automation is most compared with Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform, Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager, BigFix, Red Hat Satellite and AWS Systems Manager, whereas vCenter Configuration Manager is most compared with Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager, BigFix and Red Hat Satellite.
See our list of best Configuration Management vendors.
We monitor all Configuration Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. We validate each review for authenticity via cross-reference with LinkedIn, and personal follow-up with the reviewer when necessary.