IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why

Software AG ARIS Process Mining OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Software AG ARIS Process Mining is #3 ranked solution in top Process Mining tools and #10 ranked solution in top Business Performance Management tools. PeerSpot users give Software AG ARIS Process Mining an average rating of 9.0 out of 10. Software AG ARIS Process Mining is most commonly compared to Celonis: Software AG ARIS Process Mining vs Celonis. Software AG ARIS Process Mining is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 70% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 29% of all views.

Download the Business Performance Management Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: July 2022

What is Software AG ARIS Process Mining?

Increasing digital products and services, new business models, challenger brands and competitors emerging virtually overnight—all are forever changing your market. To survive, your company—no matter its size or industry—must rethink your business models and processes. Problem is, with so many players and parts to your enterprise, where should you begin? How can you see where to optimize processes to improve the customer experience or operational efficiency? Should you rethink distribution of resources, or start first with improving processes for a specific region or product?

Find your answers with ARIS Process Mining at Software AG. With a 360-degree view of your processes, you’ll gain intelligent insights into your processes and their dependencies to find patterns, anomalies and opportunities for improvement. Compare processes in theory to processes as they are in the real world. See if processes execute as designed. This gives you a solid basis for making process improvement decisions. You can evaluate changes before making them to avoid added costs later on—and you can simulate and analyze process scenarios so you know the best way to improve them.

Software AG ARIS Process Mining was previously known as ARIS Process Performance Manager.

Software AG ARIS Process Mining Customers

AliCorp, Dubai Municipality, Encevo, PSA Groupe - ARIS serves customers across all industries and of every size, from 1 user companies to the Fortune 500.

Software AG ARIS Process Mining Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Software AG ARIS Process Mining pricing:
"We pay for a license to use this solution."

Software AG ARIS Process Mining Reviews

Senior IT Solution Architect at a financial services firm with 10,001+ employees
Reliable, beneficial analysis, and good implementation support

What is our primary use case?

We are using Software AG ARIS Process Mining for business architecture processes, analysis, and engineering.

My clients use Software AG ARIS Process Mining to model the business process, they present it in a central portal to all the organization. For example, if the branches want to see our processes and design. They can do it through a portal and this is the way they use it.

I have been using Software AG ARIS Process Mining for approximately four years.

I do not have the full knowledge of stability but as far as I have experienced it is stable.

I have found Software AG ARIS Process Mining scalable.

We have two kinds of users. One is the division that makes the engineering process, but we have limited users there, and the second is the users on the portal side that is having access from almost all the banks.

We do not have plans to increase usage.

Business Performance Management
July 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about Software AG, QPR Software, Oracle and others in Business Performance Management. Updated: July 2022.
621,327 professionals have used our research since 2012.

I have not used the support from Software AG ARIS Process Mining.

We did not use a previous solution.

The installation is straightforward, we didn't have any technical issues with installing. However, we needed support to complete the implementation.

In the implementation strategy, we ask for the specifications. We provide the appropriate infrastructure and together with one of our partners, we make the installation. We have a local company that supports us with this product.

We have had assistance with the implementation of the solution. The support was very good.

We have a couple of engineers from the company that does the implementation and we have a few administrators that are involved in the process.

We pay for a license to use this solution.

I don't think we have any additional fees for licenses and the users. We pay for the licenses for the operating systems of the service that is installed and for the database server.

What other advice do I have?

I rate Software AG ARIS Process Mining a nine out of ten.

Download our free Business Performance Management Report and find out what your peers are saying about Software AG, QPR Software, Oracle, and more!
Updated: July 2022