Download the Application Performance Management (APM) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2022
What is Serverless360?
Serverless360 is a platform to manage and monitor Azure Serverless components related to enterprise integration. In a real-time scenario, the integrated cloud applications are not built with a single technology stack, it typically involves at least 3 or 4 different Azure Services. Currently, Azure Portal is designed more on vertical technology silos and it's difficult to visualize and manage such connected solutions. So Serverless360 is presented by the vendor as a tool that users can depend on to manage and monitor all distributed Azure Serverless components.
With Serverless360 you can;
1. Manage Serverless Applications
2. Get in-depth tooling support
3. Monitor distributed Azure Services
4. Maintain high-level Security
5. Get governance and audit reports
6. Choose your hosting model - SaaS and Private Hosting
MSC, Transalta, Rank Group, RACQ, BBC, Q2 Solutions, Middleway, BUPA, Columbia Sportswear, EDF