Learn more about Serverless360
-> Business Applications - Get holistic Azure monitoring to visualize, monitor, and fix issues faster with insights into resource health and performance from the business context.
-> Business Activity Monitoring - Reduce MTTR with end-to-end message tracking across cloud and hybrid integrations. Being a self-service platform, it also enables Azure support teams to troubleshoot without relying on engineers.
-> Azure Documenter - Turn live Azure subscription data into actionable insights on usage and security by auto-generating deep technical reports.
-> Cost Analyzer – It serves as a FinOps platform while uniting the engineering and finance teams with cost data tailored to their needs, helping them spot cost-saving opportunities.
Other significant business use cases:
- Automatically set up monitoring for Azure resources.
- Get a single pane of glass view across multiple resources in Azure.
- Enable bulk reprocessing of failed data transfers for effective restoration
- Get complete visibility into the data flow and find the root cause of incidents instantly
- Receive consolidated alert reports for multiple resources across subscriptions & regions
- Get rightsizing recommendations to optimize the cost of Azure resources & Reserved Instances
Serverless360 is the #12 ranked solution in top Cloud Cost Management tools
, #28 ranked solution in top Cloud Monitoring Software
, #29 ranked solution in top Cloud Management tools
, and #36 ranked solution in APM tools
. PeerSpot users give Serverless360 an average rating of 9.0 out of 10. Serverless360 is most commonly compared to Azure Monitor:
Serverless360 vs Azure Monitor
. Serverless360 is popular among the large enterprise segment,
accounting for 52% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a
computer software company, accounting for 40% of all views.