Oracle Cloud Platform OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Oracle Cloud Platform is the #5 ranked solution in PaaS Services. PeerSpot users give Oracle Cloud Platform an average rating of 8.0 out of 10. Oracle Cloud Platform is most commonly compared to Microsoft Azure: Oracle Cloud Platform vs Microsoft Azure. Oracle Cloud Platform is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 67% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 25% of all views.
Oracle Cloud Platform Buyer's Guide

Download the Oracle Cloud Platform Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2022

What is Oracle Cloud Platform?

Oracle Cloud Platform is a Product as a Service Cloud (PaaS) solution that consists of two main product categories - Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and Oracle Cloud Applications. Through its many products, Oracle Cloud Platform offers a shared scalable platform for the consolidation of existing applications and the development and deployment of new applications.

Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) is Oracle Cloud Platform's segment for running applications in a faster and more secure way. It offers services for migration, building, and running IT, and allows users to do these things from existing enterprise workloads to new native cloud applications and data platforms. This part of Oracle Cloud Platform supports Oracle applications, custom applications, and ISV applications. Some of the capacities of OCI include:

• Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML)
  • Analytics and BI
  • Hybrid cloud
  • Integration
  • Networking
  • Observability and management

Part of Oracle Cloud Platform applications segment is Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). This is a suite that provides users with advanced capabilities such as AI, analytics, and automatic updates. These functions facilitate several processes for users, including automating manual processes to save time, reacting to market shifts in real time, and gaining competitive advantage through accelerating workflow. The suite includes features for:

• Financial management
  • Procurement
  • Project management
  • Risk management and compliance
  • Enterprise performance management

Another aspect of Oracle Cloud Platform applications features is Oracle Supply Chain Management (SCM). This set of products allows organizations to respond quickly to changing market conditions, demand, and supply by connecting their supply chain to a network that is especially created for them. This part of the product includes:

• Supply chain planning
  • Inventory management
  • Manufacturing
  • Maintenance

Another set of products from this solution are the ones in Oracle Advertising and Customer Experience (CX). This is a connected suite of applications that upgrades basic customer relationship management (CRM) and helps companies create, manage, and serve effective customer relationships. Through these products, clients of Oracle can manage:

• Advertising
  • Marketing
  • Sales
  • Service
  • Content

The final set that completes Oracle Cloud Platform is called Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM). This is a complete cloud solution that connects every human resource process across clients' enterprises. It achieves this through the management of:

• Human resources
  • Talent management

The complete set of products from Oracle Cloud Platform allows users to utilize cloud features across all processes of their organization and benefit from the frequent upgrades of the solution.

Oracle Cloud Platform Features

This product has various features, across all functions that it offers. The main capabilities of Oracle Cloud Platform can be grouped in the following ways:

• Availability: Through Oracle Cloud Platform, users can benefit from features for high data availability, which is crucial for real-time applications. This ensures the high performance of applications and minimizes downtimes and failures.

• Backup and recovery: The product offers various features for the backup and recovery of data. These cover almost all kinds of failures possible. This set of Oracle Cloud Platform features allows users to access unaffected parts of data while the affected ones are being recovered.

• Scalability: There are various features across Oracle products that enhance performance and make applications more scalable.

• Security: This platform puts security as one of its top priorities and ensures it by providing several mechanisms to control data access and usage.

Oracle Cloud Platform Benefits

Oracle Cloud Platform has many benefits for its users across different industries. Some of the greatest advantages of using this solution include:

• Oracle Cloud Platform utilizes various methodologies and principles to increase performance.

• The solution supports managing multiple databases, allowing greater flexibility for its users.

• Oracle Cloud Platform has different editions, catering to the needs of different clients, which allows them to purchase only what they actually need.

• The solution ensures high data availability by utilizing clusters.

• Oracle Cloud Platform has a strong failure recovery system that ensures the files are secured even during downtimes and outages.

• The solution consists of multiple products which are organized by use cases, allowing users to access them easily and obtain the information they require for their work.

• Clients from all levels, from personal to enterprise, can use the features of this platform, making it highly accessible.

Reviews from Real Users

Daniel M., an IT Architect at Orbis Data, thinks that Oracle Cloud Platform is a great database with good stability and a very good interface.

Marcio A., a senior database administrator at BCIE, likes Oracle Cloud Platform because it eases the deployment of Oracle Linux server instances and provides good database performance.

Oracle Cloud Platform Customers

Sascar, Banca Transilvania, UL, Grupo Aerom_xico SAB de CV, Grupo Arcor, Australian Finance Group Ltd., MakeMyTrip Ltd., Kovaion Consulting India Pvt. Ltd., Kalpataru Ltd, Shelf Drilling Ltd.

Oracle Cloud Platform Video

Oracle Cloud Platform Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Oracle Cloud Platform pricing:
  • "On a monthly basis, we pay around $2,500 for licensing fees, with no additional costs. We do pay extra licensing for other on-premises solutions, but these are not related to Oracle Cloud Platform."
  • "Oracle Cloud Platform has a decent pricing model."
  • "It's less expensive to operate your environment in the cloud than in-house. It's a bundle cost. Everything is included in one price."
  • "The best aspect of the Oracle Cloud Platform is the relation between the performance and the price. When you compare the price with Amazon AWS, Microsft Azure, or any other, the price for performance is the best."
  • Oracle Cloud Platform Reviews

DanielMoreno - PeerSpot reviewer
    IT Architect at Orbis Data
    Great database with good stability and a very good interface
    • "The pricing of the solution is pretty good."
    • "I work with many clouds and I would say, in comparison, others have a better presentation of services and they have clearer steps in terms of implementation."

What is our primary use case?

We are solutions implementors. My first project was an e-commerce platform and mobile application for clients where clients could check credit cards and their status. It's information about the last products purchased. We used the Oracle Cloud Platform for this.

How has it helped my organization?

Since implementing the solution, our service times are much better. We have noticed the better implementation of services with the Oracle Service Bus. There has been an overall reduction of complexity in regards to services.

What is most valuable?

The database is the solution's most valuable aspect.

We appreciate the solution's computing capabilities. It has good Meter Machines. There are good expansions as well.

The database by far is one of the best databases we are using. It has resolved many problems. It's more complete in comparison to all the other databases.

The interface has been renewed and it offers a very good user experience.

The pricing of the solution is pretty good.

What needs improvement?

The marketplace could be improved very much. There are some competing clouds that have marketplaces with solutions that within a few weeks have a total ecosystem running, and that is where Oracle is very limited.

I work with many clouds and I would say, in comparison, others have a better presentation of services and they have clearer steps in terms of implementation. Oracle could be more clear in the presentation of the hierarchies of services. The configuration for a canvas needs to be very clear. Right now, it's not as good as it could be.

Oracle Cloud Platform
    November 2022
    Learn what your peers think about Oracle Cloud Platform. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: November 2022.
    656,862 professionals have used our research since 2012.

I've been working with the solution for about three years at this point. It's been a while.

I have a very good impression of the solution's stability. There aren't bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's very good overall.

The scalability seems to be very good. There seem to be many ways you can automatically scale if you need to. If a company would like to expand this solution, they can do so. However, the scaling process could be a bit more clear.

We have many clients and their sizes vary. One of my clients is a retailer and it has about 2000 employees. They have many physical stores and have e-commerce where they have been using Oracle Platform.

Technical support is very good. We have an engineer assigned to our account and they are a very fluent communicator and have been very fast at resolving problems normally.

We have so far been satisfied with their level of service.

The initial setup isn't overly complex. The only complexity was in understanding the way that the user gains access to the services. In other Cloud services, like Amazon, you have a URL that directly allows the user to go to a service. In Oracle, you have to know specific URLs, and there are too many steps to get right to your services. In that sense, it's not as straightforward. They could definitely make the process easier.

In our case, deployment took about two months or so.

The model is basically if you aren't using the solution you won't have to pay. We can turn off the machines if we don't need them and we won't keep incurring bills.

The solution seems to offer pretty competitive pricing. We haven't found it overly expensive. It's very competitive in comparison to other options.

We did look at Amazon among other solutions. The decision was basically made after a series of negotiations.

What other advice do I have?

It's one of the best databases in the market. We've found it to be very stable in the new versions. You can plug it into other services easily. As a database solution, it's been very good and you can implement it very quickly.

Overall, I would rate the product at a nine out of ten.

Senior Database Administrator at BCIE
    Eases the deployment of Oracle Linux server instances and provides good database performance
    • "I like having the ability to easily run Oracle Linux server instances and to deploy Oracle Middleware and WebLogic servers. Oracle's Infrastructure as a Service products are also very useful, and we're using those right now within Oracle OCI."
    • "I think that there could be a more user-friendly environment when it comes to the options that Oracle presents through the Oracle Cloud Platform."

What is our primary use case?

Right now we're using two cloud platforms, one being Oracle Cloud Platform and the other Microsoft Azure. We've been using Oracle Cloud Platform since 2018 and Azure since 2015.

We use Oracle Cloud Platform with the OCI Infrastructure as a Service offerings, and we're essentially using it for the compute instances and nothing else. We have deployed some servers running Oracle Linux which are being used as our main development environment. Then, we also have servers for our UAT (User Acceptance Testing) environment. Neither of these use cases are for production environments, and they are only used for development and testing.

To access Oracle Cloud Platform, we have a VPN site-to-site connection from our site to Oracle Cloud. We don't have the FastConnect option because we don't have a very good reason to use it.

As for users, we typically have around 20 people who are connected to the Oracle environment and who do their work on it. Regarding maintenance, we have three people on technical staff for that, who are DBAs and architects.

How has it helped my organization?

It hasn't improved our organization in a direct, or highly visible, way because we only use it for development and testing. However, I enjoy the ease with which we are able to deploy Oracle Linux server instances and other Oracle products.

What needs improvement?

Also, when you compare it to Microsoft Azure Marketplace, there aren't as many options to choose from, and some features are not available in some operating systems. In particular, I'd like to see more readily-available features such as Fusion Middleware as a service, in the same way that they have WebLogic as a service within OCI.

I have been using Oracle Cloud Platform for the last three years.

It's very stable, especially when it comes to accessing the Oracle Cloud Platform through VPN.

It's very scalable and we haven't had any issues in that regard.

We have not previously used a similar solution to Oracle Cloud Platform. We started with Oracle Cloud Platform because we were already using Oracle products and we decided that deploying Oracle products on Oracle Cloud Platform would be a more sensible idea than deploying on other cloud solutions.

The setup was very straightforward and it only took one to two days for the initial deployment.

We used Oracle consultants through Oracle's ACS, along with three technical personnel including DBAs and architects.

What other advice do I have?

We're not using that many products within Oracle Cloud Platform, but nevertheless I can recommend it. Especially when it comes to the Database as a Service, which we use a lot. I can easily vouch for that if you are looking for good database performance.

In addition, if any companies or clients are currently using Oracle Database on-premises, I can certainly recommend that they migrate to Oracle Cloud Database.

I would rate Oracle Cloud Platform an eight out of ten.

Oracle Cloud Platform
    November 2022
    656,862 professionals have used our research since 2012.
    Arquiteto de Soluções at a tech services company with 201-500 employees
    Stable with good pricing but not yet mature enough
    • "The simple infrastructure of the service is very useful."
    • "The scalability requires some improvement. This is one of the most important things they need to get better at."

What is our primary use case?

We use the Oracle Cloud to migrate workloads from customers on-premise to the cloud.

How has it helped my organization?

We have a customer that had been on-premise Oracle product, hardware, and software.

The hardware was aged already. In fact, it was discontinued. It was the most cost-effective to move to the cloud and investment in terms of licenses was significantly less.

What is most valuable?

Currently, Oracle Cloud is one of the cloud providers that has a better cost and the right commercial conditions here in Brazil.

In general, for customers who already use Oracle database products, this solution has some advantages. They're migrating to the cloud, however, the simple infrastructure of the service is very useful.

What needs improvement?

Oracle Cloud is still young compared to AWS or Microsoft. They still need to develop in many areas. They need to expand their services portfolio. They don't have even half of the services provided by AWS, for instance.

The scalability requires some improvement. This is one of the most important things they need to work on.

There are many other services that they need to add to the infrastructure - such as analytics, machine learning, and IoT.

We've been using the solution for about four to six months, so it's been about half a year.

The stability is very good. We have no problems. We have a client that migrated from AWS to Oracle Cloud. It's been one year, I believe, and he is still satisfied running production there with no issues.

The solution isn't quite AWS yet. They have some issues with the outer scaling, for instance. They need to improve in that area a bit.

We tend to deal with medium-sized organizations. One of those customers has about a bit more than 100 servers there. I would say there are 120 servers running on Oracle.

We have clients that do plan to increase usage in the future. It will require some scaling.

Oracle offers very good support. We're quite satisfied with the level of support we get.

Technical support is very good. I would say it is better than AWS. They are investing on partnerships, so we get a lot of support from Oracle Cloud. Much more than from AWS. For AWS we are just a small partner, however, we've gotten much more attention from Oracle Cloud than AWS, or even Microsoft.

It was a smooth and similar transition from on-premise to the cloud. I think it's very good.

I'm afraid that I cannot comment much about the process as I'm not very technical. It was our VBAs with customers and the Oracle architects and analysts that made the implementation.

It's my understanding that the deployment too approximately one month.

We had good support from Oracle during the implementation process. They were very helpful.

The price here in Brazil is very competitive.

We've had clients that have evaluated Microsoft Azure. However, they get much better commercial conditions, costs, and benefits from Oracle than any other cloud provider. Even IBM, which is very aggressive here in Brazil.

What other advice do I have?

We're Oracle partners.

We're using the current version of the solution.

The solution has very good infrastructure. They are being very aggressive as they want to expand their footprint. In a few years, they will compete in a more balanced way against AWS and Microsoft and Google as well.

Overall, I would rate the solution six out of ten. As it matures, it will become much better and be much more competitive.

Ahmed-Yehia - PeerSpot reviewer
    Linux System Administrator at PC LINK
    A stable, powerful database but needs more high availability areas in Africa
    • "They seem to be more readily integrating with Azure, which is great."
    • "The initial setup can be a bit complex."

What is our primary use case?

I'm mainly focused on autonomous databases.

What is most valuable?

Oracle is a more powerful database than Azure or AWS.

Recently, they have been offering free certificates, which is a good way to distribute their solutions and to showcase their cloud services.

They seem to be more readily integrating with Azure, which is great.

So far, I have found the solution to be stable.

What needs improvement?

In the market, they are still not the best, however, they are working on it. They want to be more popular than AWS or Azure, which dominate right now.

The initial setup can be a bit complex.

They need to build up their DevOps.

They need to increase their high availability regions. They need more data centers in Africa. It risks services when high availability isn't available.

I've only really used the solution for four months. I've just begun to focus on it in the last three weeks.

The stability is good. They have very good SLAs.

While the scalability is good, only two or three have high availability domains. This is something they need to work on.

We have 15 users who are using Oracle in our organization.

Recently, we started work on a project with HPC, high-performance computing. We'll be using this on the cloud. However, we may use AWS for this as they are a bit more powerful still.

In terms of support, sometimes we open some cases if we find any issue, however, everything is stable and working well. We are satisfied with their level of service.

We previously worked with Excel databases.

I'm also familiar with AWS and Azure.

AWS was based on high-performance computing and their infrastructure is more powerful than Oracle infrastructure.

The initial setup can get complex. The network aspects are still a little bit complex, however, their cloud services are pretty straightforward.

The deployment times vary. It depends on the type of system we are deploying. It takes two to three days to deploy typically.

We have two or three people that can handle any maintenance tasks.

While we haven't seen an ROI yet, that I know of, we likely will see some sort of ROI in the future.

They have an OpEx model that is pay-as-you-go.

We have a yearly contract subscription.

What other advice do I have?

I'm just a customer and an end-user.

We are using the most recent version of the solution.

If anyone is curious to learn more about Oracle, they have opened all of their courses on Oracle University for free. Those interested in adopting the solution should take advantage, and learn as much as they can about Oracle before they go ahead and deploy any services.

I'd rate the solution at a seven out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud
    Head of Service Delivery at a manufacturing company with 10,001+ employees
    Seamless deployment, good documentation, but support for integrating with non-Oracle solutions is unclear
    • "Oracle does well when it comes to data privacy and security, which are critical."
    • "Specific to the Oracle Cloud; while they have been able to showcase inbuilt features for Oracle applications, what doesn't really come across clearly is what happens when you want to host, work with, or integrate with applications outside of the Oracle stack."

What is our primary use case?

We have been using it for HR use cases, typically in two spaces. One is analytics, and the other involves the Oracle digital assistant that is hosted on the Oracle Cloud. It involves a set of conversational layers for HR use cases. Typically, the use cases are for payroll, employee absence, and performance.

What is most valuable?

The Oracle Cloud integrates well with other applications from the Oracle stack.

There is a lot of documentation available.

What needs improvement?

Specific to the Oracle Cloud; while they have been able to showcase inbuilt features for Oracle applications, what doesn't really come across clearly is what happens when you want to host, work with, or integrate with applications outside of the Oracle stack.

They do an okay job of releasing use cases within the stack, but I would like to see more features released outside of the stack.

The roadmap from Oracle is quite unclear.

Technical support from Oracle needs to be improved.

We have been using the Oracle Cloud Platform for approximately 12 months.

We have been using this product but not very much to this point. It's pretty much nascent but we've now started ramping it up.

Since our deployment, it has been fairly stable.

This is absolutely scalable, as long as they can provide integrations to external stacks. We have fewer than 2,000 users with varied roles in the organization.

Not necessarily as an Oracle Cloud user, but as a general Oracle user, the technical support definitely has room for improvement.

Our experience has been that the response time is poor, escalations are the norm, and things are tossed around without a direct response. I'm not sure where the issue is but that's the general experience.

The initial setup is pretty straightforward. Deploying it was seamless and it has been a good experience. End to end, it took us approximately three weeks to deploy.

Our implementation was a combined effort. We used an integrator as well as a consultant. The consultant knew more about the product.

What other advice do I have?

The biggest lesson that I have learned from working with Oracle Cloud is that using other applications from the Oracle stack works well. It's a linear job to finish. However, if you are trying to integrate with Salesforce, for example, there are quite a few unknowns for which you don't really have any reference. You're primarily running it by trial and error rather than knowing what that involves. There is a lot of documentation and information available when dealing with the Oracle stack, but the rest of it seems to be a little hazy.

From the limited experience that we have with this product, I would rate it a seven out of ten.

Solution Architect at Tech Mahindra Limited
    Reseller
    Beneficial visualization, well integrated, and intuitive UI
    • "The most valuable features of the Oracle Cloud Platform are good visualization and analytics. The solution is very well integrated with predictive analytics and forecasting. These features go beyond the traditional reports and visualization."
    • "Oracle Cloud Platform can improve the integration with hybrid and cross-cloud deployments. It should be a flexible solution with a very well-defined integration with other applications in the hybrid environment. There are certain integrations that are not straightforward."

What is our primary use case?

We use Oracle Cloud Platforms predominantly for ERP and some analytics. However, we also address beyond ERP where we integrate data from on-premise sources, such as custom applications or other PaaS solutions. We integrate the data, load it into the cloud autonomous from the data warehouse, then build analytics on top of it.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features of the Oracle Cloud Platform are good visualization and analytics. The solution is very well integrated with predictive analytics and forecasting. These features go beyond the traditional reports and visualization.

The documentation quality is excellent and the UI is intuitive.

What needs improvement?

Oracle Cloud Platform can improve the integration with hybrid and cross-cloud deployments. It should be a flexible solution with a very well-defined integration with other applications in the hybrid environment. There are certain integrations that are not straightforward.

The visualization could improve by providing what the other vendors have. However, in terms of customer requirements, whatever visualization Oracle Cloud Platform has will suffice.

I have been using the Oracle Cloud Platform for approximately seven years.

Oracle Cloud Platform is quite stable because it's not a brand new solution, and it's built on top of the traditional product of OBIE and ODIE. In this way it is stable. There will be a certain bug since it's a new cloud operation, but overall the solution is stable.

The scalability of the Oracle Cloud Platform is very good.

We have approximately 250 consultants using this solution in my organization.

The technical support from Oracle is good.

I have a vast experience of 23 years and I have used many solutions over the years. Oracle Cloud Platform may not be the best solution, but it's comparable to other solutions.

The initial setup of the Oracle Cloud Platform is very well documented. If you follow the processes in the documentation, there should not be any challenge. However, when you integrate with on-premise sources, you may face some challenges.

The maintenance staff we need depends on the projects. However, you don't need many PaaS solutions, such as this. In the maintenance of the application, you may need consultants, but for core application maintenance, you don't need any because it is managed by Oracle.

Oracle Cloud Platform has a decent pricing model.

What other advice do I have?

Oracle Cloud Platform is a great solution. I would advise others to try it out, the features are quite comparable with all the competitors.

I rate Oracle Cloud Platform an eight out of ten.

Director at a financial services firm with 1,001-5,000 employees
    Provides the flexibility to spin up instances and alter the capacity as needed, and does what it's advertised to do
    • "The flexibility is most valuable. By having our infrastructure in the cloud, we are able to spin up instances as needed and alter the capacity as needed."
    • "There should be more management automation."

What is our primary use case?

We migrated our in-house Oracle processing to the cloud. It's really just a database.

What is most valuable?

The flexibility is most valuable. By having our infrastructure in the cloud, we are able to spin up instances as needed and alter the capacity as needed.

It works well, and everything is working as we expect it.

What needs improvement?

There should be more management automation.

I have been using this solution for four years.

It's very stable. There have been no outages in four years.

It's great. I can spin up as much as I'd like. We have thousands of in-house users who are working on in-house applications.

It's being used very extensively, and we do not have great plans for increasing usage. It does what it does, and it works well, but there won't be much storage increase. We're not about to hire another 5,000 employees to use it.

It's as good as any vendor. I would rate them a four out of five.

How would you rate customer service and support?

Positive

It was pretty straightforward. The migration took about three months. Most of that time was used for testing.

We used some consultants. Our experience with them was great. They knew what they were doing. We didn't.

For deployment and maintenance purposes, I have a team of five DBAs.

It's less expensive to operate your environment in the cloud than in-house. It's a bundle cost. Everything is included in one price.

We were looking at Oracle and AWS a couple of years ago, but we moved to the Oracle Cloud because we couldn't get our in-house solution to work with AWS. We looked at migrating to a different relational database platform, but the costs were just going to be too high, and the support was not going to be there.

What other advice do I have?

Cloud is the way to go. I would rate this solution a nine out of ten. It does what it's advertised to do.

Other
    Founder & Managing Director Digital Solutions at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
    Great price value and responsive support
    • "The technical support is good, they have been responsive and helpful."
    • "The portfolio should improve for the Oracle Cloud Platform. Oracle has to increase the services offered. New services should be added to be able to compete better with Amazon AWS which is the best, and the biggest service. Oracle Cloud Platform has a small portfolio, but it's a good one."

What is our primary use case?

We use Oracle Cloud Platform to move business applications, such as Oracle ERPs and Oracle Analytics, from on-premise infrastructure to the Oracle Cloud.

What needs improvement?

The portfolio should improve for the Oracle Cloud Platform. Oracle has to increase the services offered. New services should be added to be able to compete better with Amazon AWS which is the best, and the biggest service. Oracle Cloud Platform has a small portfolio, but it's a good one.

I have used the Oracle Cloud Platform for approximately four years.

We had our first major incident this week with the Oracle Cloud Platform. We have not had any other problem in the four years we have been using it. The stability and the availability that we found in Oracle Cloud Platform is really good, at least similar to what you can find in Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure.

The technical support is good, they have been responsive and helpful.

I have used Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure.

When migrating applications to the Oracle Cloud Platform it can take between two and four weeks depending on the project. During these four weeks, we do not only do the deployment, but it also involves a two-day infrastructure deployment, we move all the applications and run all the user testing scenarios. The full project with all the project traces normally lasts approximately four weeks but the infrastructure deployment takes a few days.

Oracle Cloud Platform architecture needs a system engineer for deployment and maintenance. Typically, the same team that is working on the on-premise architecture, with a little training can easily deploy it on the cloud.

The business applications will need someone with more specific skills.

Overall each project requires a different amount of supporting individuals.

The best aspect of the Oracle Cloud Platform is the relation between the performance and the price. When you compare the price with Amazon AWS, Microsft Azure, or any other, the price for performance is the best.

There are plenty of license options. For example, you can license the solution by the user, CPU, fixed period, and on-demand. The options are similar to Amazon AWS.

What other advice do I have?

I rate Oracle Cloud Platform an eight out of ten.

Download our free Oracle Cloud Platform Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.
    Updated: November 2022