It is a typical user journey. We configure products, and our customers use our site. They choose a product, and then they place a shipment request for the product.
Oracle ATG is #6 ranked solution in top eCommerce Platforms. PeerSpot users give Oracle ATG an average rating of 7.0 out of 10. Oracle ATG is most commonly compared to SAP Hybris Commerce: Oracle ATG vs SAP Hybris Commerce. Oracle ATG is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 66% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 28% of all views.
Oracle ATG OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication
Oracle ATG OverviewUNIXBusinessApplicationPrice:
Download the eCommerce Platforms Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2022
What is Oracle ATG?
Oracle ATG is an ecommerce solution that features out-of-the-box omnichannel experiences, makes it easy and fast to launch websites, provides scalable business-user control, and integrates well with other products. The platform helps businesses ensure relevant experiences to their customers at each touchpoint of a customer’s purchase journey (including the web, contact center, mobile devices, social media, physical stores, and more). Thich helps to increase sales and ensure a seamless buying experience. The solution can be implemented on premises or hosted by Oracle or a third party and it also runs on one of three application servers, including Oracle WebLogic, JBoss, or IBM WebSphere.
Oracle ATG Web Commerce is made up of three platform layers:
- The Dynamo application framework (DAF)
- The personalization module (DPS)
- The scenarios module (DSS)
Oracle ATG Features
Oracle ATG has many valuable key features. Some of the most useful ones include:
- Personalization capabilities: Oracle ATG has personalization capabilities including DPS and DSS. The personalization module (DPS) provides control to customize the content as per customer interest, targeting content based on the customer’s interest. The scenarios module (DSS) extends the content targeting capabilities of the personalization module. In addition, you can have customized content in a way that changes dynamically for each user. Scenarios are time-sensitive, event-driven campaigns designed to manage interactions between site visitors and content over a long period.
- Data anywhere architecture: Oracle ATG is designed with data anywhere architecture, meaning implementation is independent of the data source. With Oracle ATG, if you change your database, you do not have to change your code.
- Payment integration support: Oracle ATG eCommerce supports various payment gateway integrations, which includes credit card, PayPal, or any other payment mode. The code can be customized to any payment method you want.
- Application server support: Oracle ATG’s eCommerce applications are built on the concept of component-based model. It supports most of the major application servers, like JBOSS, WebLogic, and WebSphere. The component model is implemented using JSP and Java Beans, which are easily and widely used.
Oracle ATG Benefits
There are several benefits to implementing Oracle ATG. Some of the biggest advantages the solution offers include:
- It has both B2B and B2C offerings.
- It enables merchants to manage and sell complex products.
- It allows merchants to efficiently personalize the shopper experience through customisable content, sites, and campaigns.
- The solution is designed with a unified architecture that lets you manage multiple sites efficiently.
- Oracle ATG includes robust personalization features, including tailored content and merchandise, personalized search, tailored websites, and customized marketing programs.
- With the solution’s data anywhere architecture, you can easily manage integrations.
- Business users can develop categories, products, and SKUs and organize them into catalogs that exist in a content management environment.
- It is simple and easy to use with a clean interface.
- Oracle ATG also has good dashboards for visualizing the data in a comprehensive and clear format.
- Because Oracle ATG is a server-side, component-driven platform, you can use headless systems while retaining most of its features. If you already have an Oracle ATG setup, you can keep the frontend and migrate the backend to a microservices-based alternative for more flexibility.
Oracle ATG was previously known as ATG.
Oracle ATG Customers
Agilent, Shenhua Group Corporation Ltd., Fox Head Inc., Netshoes, Mr. Price, Retail World AE, Sascar, Banca Transilvania, UL, Fox Head, Carolina Biological Supply, Groupe Dynamite
Oracle ATG Video
Oracle ATG Reviews