IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why

N-able Take Control OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

N-able Take Control is #17 ranked solution in top Remote Access tools. PeerSpot users give N-able Take Control an average rating of 9.0 out of 10. N-able Take Control is most commonly compared to TeamViewer: N-able Take Control vs TeamViewer. N-able Take Control is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 51% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 26% of all views.

Download the Remote Access Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: July 2022

What is N-able Take Control?

Whether your clients are working from home, in the office, or on the go—they need you. N‑able Take Control is a powerful remote support solution with troubleshooting tools designed to help you resolve issues quickly and effectively.

• Connect to devices in eight seconds or less on average.
  • Troubleshoot issues with device information and specs at your fingertips.
  • Configure and customize Take Control for your business using the admin dashboard.
  • Keep data and clients safe with sophisticated encryption and multifactor authentication.
  • Quickly connect to new devices and users using a simple PIN.

N-able Take Control was previously known as SolarWinds MSP Take Control, SolarWinds MSP Anywhere, SolarWinds Take Control.

N-able Take Control Customers

Bainbridge Technology Solutions, NKIT Systems

N-able Take Control Video

N-able Take Control Pricing Advice

What users are saying about N-able Take Control pricing:
"N-able Take Control charges you a monthly fee for every customer that you have booked in, and it used to be inexpensive but it's a little bit more expensive now."

N-able Take Control Reviews

Founder and Owner at University of Utah Hospital
Valuable remote access feature, highly stable, and scalable
  • "The most valuable part of N-able Take Control is being able to remotely access your customer's site. You are able to view their network. Once you have it set up, it's always available. N-able Take Control can be used even when other remote access controls have been made."
  • "The dashboards I do not use because there are issues. The solution monitors your antivirus and other programs but it does not seem to work well."

What is our primary use case?

There are multiple Take Controls, but I am using N-able Take Control as part of my dashboard. I don't use it in remote access to repair.

How has it helped my organization?

N-able Take Control has saved me a lot of time driving back and forth to the customer's site. I do not need to do this by using the solution.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable part of N-able Take Control is being able to remotely access your customer's site. You are able to view their network. Once you have it set up, it's always available. N-able Take Control can be used even when other remote access controls have been made.

What needs improvement?

Remote Access
July 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about N-able, TeamViewer, ConnectWise and others in Remote Access. Updated: July 2022.
620,319 professionals have used our research since 2012.

I have been using N-able Take Control for approximately two years.

N-able Take Control is stable. I probably had a little over 100 customers using it, and now, we've reduced that number down because I'm trying to reduce my monthly charges.

I've used many different remote accesses solutions, and N-able Take Control seems to be one of the cleanest to use. I have been working remotely for hours and hours without having any issues.

I have found N-able Take Control to be scalable.

We have had approximately 100 people using the solution.

I have previously used other similar solutions.

N-able Take Control charges you a monthly fee for every customer that you have booked in, and it used to be inexpensive but it's a little bit more expensive now.

The customer doesn't understand the extra charges. There are times when you pay for it because you're going to know it's going to save you money in the long run.

What other advice do I have?

There is a lot of capability in N-able Take Control that I'm not using.

I rate N-able Take Control a nine out of ten.