IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why

INTELLIBOT OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

INTELLIBOT is #30 ranked solution in best RPA tools. PeerSpot users give INTELLIBOT an average rating of 6 out of 10. INTELLIBOT is most commonly compared to UiPath: INTELLIBOT vs UiPath. INTELLIBOT is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 62% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 24% of all views.

Download the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2022

What is INTELLIBOT?

Intellibot is a powerful RPA Platform that is designed to simplify the lifecycle of RPA deployments at every step of the process. Speed, reliability, ease of use and extensibility are at the heart of the platform architecture. Intellibot incorporates many next generation features that enable it to deliver on even the most complex RPA projects.

INTELLIBOT Video

INTELLIBOT Pricing Advice

What users are saying about INTELLIBOT pricing:
  • "INTELLIBOT with the DPA costs approximately $1,500 USD."
  • "The solution requires a license and we purchased one annually. We were satisfied with the price."
  • INTELLIBOT Reviews

AswinSasi - PeerSpot reviewer
    Director at PERPETUAL CONCEPTS LLC
    Reseller
    Easy to use, works seamlessly with Citrix, and saves a lot of time spent on manual processes
    • "This solution is easy to use and requires little coding knowledge."
    • "I would like to see the cognitive marketing platform improved."

What is our primary use case?

We are distributors for INTELLIBOT and we provide it to our customers as an automation solution. It is used to automate repetitive processes using a drag-and-drop interface that requires almost zero code to be written. It can scan and capture documents, handle emails, and automate other processes. Our customers are in the banking sector, the power sector, and other industries.

How has it helped my organization?

The pandemic had forced the corporate world to rely on remote working and our Teamvue helps companies to monitor and mange their remote work force .One of our clients used to have a process that would take 20 working days to reconcile it manually. Now, with automation, it is completed in just three minutes.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature varies from customer to customer. Some people want an end-to-end solution. This solution offers both desktop process automation (DPA) and robotic process automation (RPA), and the users for each of these are different.  The IntelliCapture feature is useful for the scanning and capturing of documents. This solution is easy to use and requires little coding knowledge. Users can automate any process with only some basic knowledge of the INTELLIBOT studio. This solution works seamlessly in the Citrix platform.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see the cognitive marketing platform improved.
    Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
    June 2022
    Find out what your peers are saying about INTELLIBOT, UiPath, Automation Anywhere and others in Robotic Process Automation (RPA). Updated: June 2022.
    610,229 professionals have used our research since 2012.

For the past couple of year, we have distributed this solution in UAE with 100+ happy clients that include major banks, governments institutions and firms.

We used to have some trouble with capturing scanned documents, although that seems to have been fixed. They are constantly improving this solution.

We have not had any problems with scalability.

Technical support for this solution in India is good because they have been trained very well. Even the product demo that we provide to customers is good.

We have used UiPath and compared to it, INTELLIBOT is easier to use and deploy. One of our clients that were using UiPath encountered processes that they were unable to automate. They switched to INTELLIBOT to get it working.

Setting up a process is simple because even a person with little coding knowledge can design it in the studio. The length of time for deployment depends on the process and the experience of the developer. A trained developer can deploy a process in about one hour.

From what we have seen, then ROI is very much feasible for our end-users.

INTELLIBOT with the DPA costs approximately $1,500 USD.

The pricing for INTELLIBOT is more competitive than other RPA solutions on the market.

What other advice do I have?

INTELLIBOT is booming in India right now and we have heard a lot of good things from customer testimony. They are happy with the functionality and the training, and both me and my customers highly recommend it. I would rate this solution an eight out of ten.

Celestine - PeerSpot reviewer
    Director intelligent automation at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
    Heavily script reliant, initial glitches, priced well with straightforward visual editor
    • "I have found the most valuable feature to be the straightforward visual editor, it has close to no code required. It allowed us to deploy the email monitoring in this couple of weeks."
    • "The solution is heavily dependant on scripts, such as JavaScript or any other external script that needs to be a part of the system. If they want to grow, the scripting dependency should go away. They should have built-in libraries to pull in work from."

What is our primary use case?

We used this solution to automate some of the work done by recruiters. The recruitment team usually gets quite a lot of emails that need to be triaged before somebody responds to them. We were doing automation to monitoring the mailboxes.

What is most valuable?

I have found the most valuable feature to be the straightforward visual editor, it has close to no code required. It allowed us to deploy the email monitoring in this couple of weeks.

What needs improvement?

The solution is heavily dependant on scripts, such as JavaScript or any other external script that needs to be a part of the system. If they want to grow, the scripting dependency should go away. They should have built-in libraries to pull in work from.

I have been using the solution within the last 12 months.

We had some initial glitches on the license provisioning but after a couple of rounds of discussion with the teams and a few updates, that was sorted out. Otherwise, the solution has been stable.

The solution is scalable. When we finished with our automated mailbox script we started with a small team of approximately five recruiter mailboxes and then, later on, we scaled it up to 30 recruiter mailboxes.

We had to use technical support and the response rate was good. However, we had to call multiple times because of issues that happened before the deployment.

The installation was straightforward. We were able to deploy the solution in a couple of weeks.

We were evaluating other options before we choose this solution. The reason we choose this solution is that it was not that costly. We were able to achieve our goals for a cheaper price.

What other advice do I have?

If your teams are limited on cost, this solution would be a good fit. If there is a larger price budget, they could choose other solutions that might be better.

This solution has been acquired by ServiceNow and it is not going to be sold as INTELLIBOT anymore.

I rate INTELLIBOT a five out of ten.

Download our free Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Report and find out what your peers are saying about INTELLIBOT, UiPath, Automation Anywhere, and more!
    Updated: June 2022