BMC Compuware File-AID is the #5 ranked solution in top Test Data Management tools
. PeerSpot users give BMC Compuware File-AID an average rating of 9.0 out of 10.
BMC Compuware File-AID is most commonly compared to IBM File Manager: BMC Compuware File-AID vs IBM File Manager
. BMC Compuware File-AID is popular among the large enterprise segment,
accounting for 69% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a
financial services firm, accounting for 25% of all views.
Download the Test Data Management Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2022
What is BMC Compuware File-AID?
File-AID is Compuware’s cross-platform file and data management solution that enables developers and QA staff to quickly and conveniently access necessary data and files instead of hunting around for them. In turn, developers devote less time to data-related tasks and spend more time developing new functionality and managing production problems. Rightsizing your test data provides confidence to make code changes without unintended consequences.
File-AID gives developers the ability to:
- Effectively manage files and data across platforms
- Access all standard file types regardless of record length or format for application integration
- Automatically compare data files or objects to simplify the test results validation process
- Reformat files by easily modifying an existing file format instead of starting from scratch
- Extract and load related subsets of data from multiple databases and files
- Ensure all test conditions are met by selecting the precise application test data you need
- Customize test data for a particular application and specific conditions
- Automate these activities using tools you already own, such as Jenkins
BMC Compuware File-AID Customers
Helvetia, The IMT Group, Hapag-Lloyd, Royal Bank of Canada, Chunghwa Telecom
BMC Compuware File-AID Video