What is BetterCloud?
BetterCloud is the market leader for SaaS Operations, enabling IT professionals to transform their employee experience, maximize operational efficiency, and centralize data protection. With no-code automation enabling zero touch workflows, thousands of forward thinking organizations like HelloFresh, Oscar Health and Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
Overcome SaaS sprawl - Get a complete view of all SaaS applications in your environment to reduce security risk and manage SaaS spend.
- Give IT deep visibility into your SaaS environment by revealing all sanctioned and unsanctioned apps.
- Mitigate security concerns by automatically removing unapproved or redundant third party apps that users attempt to bring into your SaaS environment.
- Identify overlapping SaaS app functionality so you can effectively consolidate around preferred applications and reclaim unused licenses.
Maximize Operational Efficiency - Save time on common IT activities using insights and automation so you can focus on what’s most important.
- Smoothly transition new employees from offer acceptance to their first days on the job, through custom workflows that provide automatic access to tools they need.
- Efficiently manage employee departures using workflows that automatically removes user’s access and transfers files so your company data remains secure.
- Eliminate the tedium associated with repetitive tasks using our workflow engine to streamline day-to-day IT management of common SaaS challenges.
Centralize Data Protection - Keep sensitive company data safe by centrally and automatically enforcing security policies to preempt threats.
- Get immediate alerts for unwanted public file sharing & automatically trigger workflows to control access to sensitive company data.
- Safeguard against compromised data across your entire IT environment by configuring content scanning options to intelligently locate sensitive data.
- Eliminate any unwarranted “super admins” and fine-tune individual account privileges to improve overall safety and control across your SaaS portfolio.
HelloFresh, Oscar Health, Square