Zoho Analytics OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Zoho Analytics is the #7 ranked solution in top Embedded BI Tools, #10 ranked solution in top Data Visualization tools, #12 ranked solution in top Reporting Tools, and #17 ranked solution in top Business Intelligence Tools. PeerSpot users give Zoho Analytics an average rating of 8.6 out of 10. Zoho Analytics is most commonly compared to Microsoft BI: Zoho Analytics vs Microsoft BI. Zoho Analytics is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 59% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 22% of all views.

Download the Reporting Tools Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2022

What is Zoho Analytics?

Zoho Reports is a powerful, easy-to-use and highly scalable cloud-based reporting and business intelligence platform for small to medium-sized businesses. Its flexible pay-as-you-go pricing model and scope for customization allow businesses to tailor it to their unique needs.

Zoho Analytics was previously known as Zoho Reports.

Zoho Analytics Customers

Suzuki, American Pacific Mortgage, KPMG, Air Canada, University of Michigan, BricozOr, WorldWide Express, The University of Melbourne, Novartis, SAIC

Zoho Analytics Video

Zoho Analytics Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Zoho Analytics pricing:
  • "It is very reasonable, and it gives me a good return on investment. Compared to other tools, it is the best choice in terms of pricing."
  • "This solution is reasonable as far as pricing is concerned."
  • Zoho Analytics Reviews

Dr. Salah Alnajem - PeerSpot reviewer
    Founder and CEO at Information Age Consulting
    Provides seamless sharing and embedding of dashboards, and comes with great support, pricing, and flexibility
    • "I like the way I can share dashboards and embed dashboards. I normally use embedding. So, I create a dashboard, and I embed it into specific websites. Sharing of the dashboard is seamless, and it is easier than any other visualization platform, even Tableau."
    • "They should provide white labeling with a cheaper option. I know they have a white labeling feature in which I can white label Zoho Analytics with my company theme, logo, and URL, but it seems a little expensive. If they can make it cheaper, it would be great. The same is applicable to Tableau."

What is our primary use case?

I mainly use it to visualize data related to the education sector. Our company is giving service to a university. They have around five users, but they are using it as consumers. They don't analyze. I analyze, and I publish a dashboard, and they consume the dashboard.

It is available only on the cloud. Zoho provides the service as Software-as-a-Service, and there is no desktop application.

How has it helped my organization?

Something very useful in Zoho is the integration between Zoho Analytics and other applications produced by Zoho. They have multiple applications that I can use, such as Zoho Creator and Zoho DataPrep. Zoho DataPrep is for data preparation and cleansing, and there is a very tight integration between Zoho DataPrep and Zoho Analytics, and Zoho Creator and Zoho Analytics. This integration helped me a lot in many projects in which I needed to use three products from Zoho; Zoho Creator, Zoho DataPrep, and Zoho Analytics.

What is most valuable?

What I like the most is the flexibility of creating dashboards. I don't need to have a desktop application. I can do it on the web as a Software-as-a-Service. It is fully web-based.

I also like the way it integrates with APIs and external sources, just like Tableau. I also like multiple or a variety of visualizations that they have. They are constantly providing more visualizations.

I like their technical support. They are very responsive.

What needs improvement?

Some APIs are not available for connecting to external data. Tableau provides a bigger variety of external data sources that I can connect to than Zoho. I want Zoho to allow for more connectivity to external data, like Tableau, so that we can connect to more data sources.

Reporting Tools
    November 2022
    Find out what your peers are saying about Zoho, Microsoft, Google and others in Reporting Tools. Updated: November 2022.
    653,757 professionals have used our research since 2012.

I have been using this solution for four years.

Their support is excellent, and they are very responsive.

It is seamless because I don't need to deploy anything. It is a Software-as-a-Service, so Zoho provides me with an account, and I use it as a Software-as-a-Service. I don't need to deploy anything.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it a nine out of 10.

Sales Manager at Value-Score Business Solutions
    Easy to use analytics tool that provides powerful insights into CRM data points and team activity
    • "It provides insights into leads, information about the team and about various sales activities. The graphical representations in the form of charts is excellent."
    • "A higher degree of artificial intelligence could be included in this solution. The data and overall insights could be improved."

What is most valuable?

The artificial intelligence capabilities that Zoho Analytics provides gives customers excellent insights into their business. It provides insights into leads, information about the team and about various sales activities.

The graphical representations in the form of charts is excellent. The portal offers flexibility where a customer can summarize reports based on their requirements.

What needs improvement?

We have been using this solution for four years.

This solution is good for small, medium or large companies. It is suitable for users of all levels and can provide insights for all departments.

The customer support team for this solution are knowledgable. I would rate them an eight out of ten.

How would you rate customer service and support?

Positive

We use our own technical team for deployment and the setup is straight forward. We can access the solution through Excel using laptops iPads, desktops and phones.

The time it takes to deploy Zoho depends on the use case. It ranges from two days to six months.

This solution is reasonable as far as pricing is concerned.

What other advice do I have?

Zoho Analytics is a robust solution that is easy to use. The kind of features they provided in the winter release last year was excellent. It's user friendly and dynamic dynamic.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

Other
    Reporting Tools
    November 2022
    653,757 professionals have used our research since 2012.
    Computer Operator at Jtech
    Data analysis tool that offers the ability to build graphs using SQL

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for report generation.

What is most valuable?

The front end of this solution including the graph generation using SQL has been most useful.

What needs improvement?

The customer service and support for this solution could be improved by faster response times.

We have been using this solution for two and a half years.

This is a stable solution.

This is a scalable solution.

I have received technical support from Zoho Analytics and they are very easy to access and respond quickly.

How would you rate customer service and support?

Positive

The initial setup is straightforward.