Tricentis NeoLoad is #4 ranked solution in top Performance Testing Tools
and top Load Testing Tools
. PeerSpot users give Tricentis NeoLoad an average rating of 7.6 out of 10.
Tricentis NeoLoad is most commonly compared to Micro Focus LoadRunner Professional: Tricentis NeoLoad vs Micro Focus LoadRunner Professional
. Tricentis NeoLoad is popular among the large enterprise segment,
accounting for 74% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a
computer software company, accounting for 28% of all views.
Tricentis NeoLoad Buyer's Guide
Download the Tricentis NeoLoad Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: July 2022
What is Tricentis NeoLoad?
Tricentis NeoLoad is a performance testing tool that provides developers and testers with automatic test design, test maintenance, realistic simulation of user behavior, fast root cause analysis, and built-in integrations with the entire SDLC toolchain. With NeoLoad’s plugins, teams can reuse and share test assets and results from functional testing tools, analytics, metrics, and APM tools in order to catch performance issues early. With NeoLoad’s full tech stack support, users can test the range of mobile, web, and desktop apps.
Tricentis NeoLoad Features
Tricentis NeoLoad has many valuable key features. Some of the most useful ones include:
Supports API technologies
- Assisted design with Swagger/Open API import and highly efficient extractors for quick test design and fewer errors in scripting.
- Ability to test as code or GUI-based productivity.
Automated testing of API performance
- CI/CD automated API testing, dynamic load generation infrastructure, and auto pass/fail based on SLAs.
- Real-time test results for fast dev feedback loop if bottleneck is found.
- Non-regression API performance trends.
- Ability to test stand-alone APIs or APIs within end-to-end tests. Same platform, same skills.
- Dev, PO, QA, Ops share a common view of API performance.
- Confidence in API and application speed and reliability.
Design tests faster and update automatically
- Assisted design using wizards and automatic parameter handling.
- Reuse functional scripts and/or convert LoadRunner scripts to NeoLoad performance tests.
- Update system-level scripts quicker with automatic user path updates.
- Easy to reuse and maintain.
Realistic user simulation
- Simulate any business case.
- Scale load tests with up to millions of virtual users.
- Real-time test analysis.
- Pass/fail based on SLA.
- Root cause analysis.
Tricentis NeoLoad Benefits
There are many benefits to implementing Tricentis NeoLoad. Some of the biggest advantages the solution offers include:
Automate API testing within CI pipelines: Design, maintain, and run performance tests. Analyze results within continuous integration pipelines.
Accelerate end-to-end app testing: Create test scripts fast for complex applications using a graphical user interface without the complexity of scripting new and updated tests.
Find performance bottlenecks fast: Compare SLAs to server-level statistics to measure how an application is performing. See overall analysis of behavior or an analysis of the data flow to a particular user path.
Manage across the enterprise: Collaborate across QA, operations, dev, and business teams to define SLAs and review results. Share test results and manage test infrastructure. Schedule and share resources across teams and apps.
Reviews from Real Users
Tricentis NeoLoad stands out among its competitors for a number of reasons. Some of these include its price, its user-friendly UX, its API support, and its scalability. PeerSpot users take note of the advantages of these features in their reviews:
Patrik B., Technical Lead at a tech services company, writes, “The licensing cost is very less for NeoLoad. It is user-friendly and easy to understand because they have created so many useful functionalities. When I started working with this tool, we just had to do the initial assessment about whether this tool will be able to support our daily work or not. I could easily understand it.”
A Global Delivery Head at a consultancy firm notes, “The API support is much better with this solution, compared with the competition. Pricing for it is also more affordable than its competitor. We have used Tricentis NeoLoad and we find it scalable.”
Tricentis NeoLoad was previously known as NeoLoad, Neotys NeoLoad.
Tricentis NeoLoad Customers
Dell, H&R Block, Best Buy, Orange, Verizon Wireless, ING, Mazda, Siemens, University of Oxford
Tricentis NeoLoad Video