We use the solution for performance systems.
Tricentis Flood is #10 ranked solution in top Load Testing Tools. PeerSpot users give Tricentis Flood an average rating of 7.0 out of 10. Tricentis Flood is most commonly compared to Tricentis NeoLoad: Tricentis Flood vs Tricentis NeoLoad. Tricentis Flood is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 65% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 28% of all views.
Tricentis Flood OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication
Tricentis Flood OverviewUNIXBusinessApplicationPrice:
Download the Load Testing Tools Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2022
What is Tricentis Flood?
Tricentis Flood is a cloud-based platform for load testing that assists teams in determining how their applications respond to loads that are distributed across the world. This solution makes load testing more accessible to developers and testers by lowering the complexity typically connected with it. By adding load testing into their CI/CD pipelines, teams can start testing the performance of their application components as they develop and continuously track the effects on the system's overall performance.
Tricentis Flood enables DevOps load testing. In addition, it enables DevTest teams to get quick and continuous performance feedback. Because Tricentis Flood and Tosca are integrated, you can use the same scriptless tests you use for functional testing to perform load testing. In addition to supporting conventional protocol-level load-testing techniques, Tricentis Flood also enables testers to do load tests at the browser level without becoming bogged down in technical specifics.
As new features are being developed, teams can begin load testing them. Without having to deal with the headaches of requesting, setting, or managing performance resources on premises or in the cloud, a developer or tester can rapidly produce millions of globally dispersed requests per second from their local PC.
Tricentis Flood distributes test plans over widely accessible cloud servers using open-source tools like JMeter, Gatling, and Selenium. Additionally, it enables you to instantly "flood" any HTTP endpoint.
Tricentis Flood Features
Tricentis Flood has many valuable key features. Some of the most useful ones include:
- The Browser Level User method reduces script generation, maintenance, and complexity overheads.
- Tosca Flood integration, enabling seamless load testing for both UI and API-based test scenarios.
- Enhanced economy of scale with cloud-based load generation across multiple global geographic locations.
- Tool-agnostic, with the ability to integrate with new tools as they become available.
- Cluster-less, shared-nothing architecture, which allows users to scale up for very large tests without the bottlenecks that more traditional setups experience.
- Real-time reports on a shareable, intuitive, and interactive dashboard.
- Long-term data storage allows you to evaluate performance over time.
- Test-friendly pricing, where you pay for the infrastructure you utilize, not per test or per simulated user.
Tricentis Flood Benefits
There are many benefits to implementing Tricentis Flood. Some of the biggest advantages the solution offers include:
- Simple methods for defining, creating, and maintaining load tests.
- On-demand platform for executing load tests at scale.
- Analysis and visualization of results in real time.
- Continuous monitoring of performance across time.
Tricentis Flood was previously known as Flood IO.
Tricentis Flood Customers
Nike, heroku, Soulcycle, NEC, boston.com, Typeform, Xero, Telus
Tricentis Flood Video
Tricentis Flood Pricing Advice
What users are saying about Tricentis Flood pricing:
Tricentis Flood Reviews