We changed our name from IT Central Station: Here's why

Operations Orchestration OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Operations Orchestration is #11 ranked solution in top Process Automation tools. PeerSpot users give Operations Orchestration an average rating of 8 out of 10. Operations Orchestration is most commonly compared to Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform: Operations Orchestration vs Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 31% of all views.
What is Operations Orchestration?

Micro Focus Operations Orchestration is the next-generation IT Process Automation solution for those businesses who want to automate their processes, operations, and IT tasks from the data center to the cloud. This solution allows IT to focus on innovation instead of on mundane tasks, and has many business benefits, which are discussed in detail below.

Micro Focus Operations Orchestration supports multiple IT domains, such as Cloud, Virtualization, SAP Orchestration, Security Ops, and Dev/Ops.

Operations Orchestration was previously known as Micro Focus Operations Orchestration, HPOO, HPE Operations Orchestration.

Download the Process Automation Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2022

Operations Orchestration Customers

Casablanca INT, Internet Initiative Japan, Railway Information Systems, Samsung SDS, and Turkcell.

Operations Orchestration Video

Operations Orchestration Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Operations Orchestration pricing:
"The cost is very high compared to anything else available."

Operations Orchestration Reviews

Operations Leader - Global Automation at a computer software company with 10,001+ employees
Sustainable and easy to use with good stability
  • "It's very stable. If you ask me for the success rate metrics, it's more than 90% for both."
  • "The price is an area that should be addressed because the price is high."

What is our primary use case?

We are using this solution for change management and incident management.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature of this solution is the sustainability and the simplicity around the usage.

The improvisation in the previous version was very stable, and the features that were built around this particular product are very good.

What needs improvement?

The price is an area that should be addressed because the price is high.

I have been using Operations Orchestration for approximately 15 years.

We are using the latest version.

We have more than 50,000 users in our organization.

We have a team of 15 IT members who take care of the front and backend of this solution.

We have a handbook that we use to complete the installation.

We haven't come across anything major as a part of the installation. The installation is straightforward.

We can reach out to Micro Focus support if we come across any difficulties.

We have completed parts of the installation ourselves and have reached out to Micro Focus for other areas of the integration.

The cost is very high compared to anything else available.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others who are interested in using it.

We will continue to use this product, providing we get the premium rates. If they change our premium rates then we will consider switching.

I would rate Operations Orchestration an eight out of ten.

Product Categories
Process Automation
Download our free Process Automation Report and find out what your peers are saying about Micro Focus, BMC, Broadcom, and more!