We changed our name from IT Central Station: Here's why

Maximizer OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

What is Maximizer?
From rock-solid contact management to best-of-breed integrations, Maximizer's easily personalized CRM and amazing customer care enables companies and teams to achieve outstanding results.

Download the CRM Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2022

Maximizer Customers
123Print, Alliance Abroad Group, Asset Marketing Services, Avance Carpets, Bahrain International Circuit, Best Western Heidelberg Inn, Campus Manitoba, CCI Technology, Corporate Cleaning Services Ltd., Dempsey Corporation, Drug Research America LLC, Ecoratio
Maximizer Video

Maximizer Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Maximizer pricing:
"We are paying for a subscription."

Maximizer Reviews

Sufyan Bajaber
Manager / IT Planning & Architecture Services at Etisalat Services Holding
A rigid product that is hard to customize, has no mobile app, and is rarely updated by the vendor
  • "Stability-wise, it is working fine with no technical faults."
  • "There are no reports available."

What is our primary use case?

We use Maximizer to provide CRM services to all of our business units. It is used as part of our sales funnel.

How has it helped my organization?

We were happy with Maximizer for about six months, but we are no longer happy with it and are evaluating other products to replace it with.

What needs improvement?

There is no mobile application.

The product is unmoving, as there is no obvious development or enhancements being made. When we are trying to compete in a market we need an updated product.

The product is not easily customizable and we have to depend on the reseller for that. It's a rigid product.

There are no reports available.

I have been working with Maximizer for about two years.

Stability-wise, it is working fine with no technical faults. We have had no issues reported and we haven't had to raise any complaints to the vendor to solve.

My impression is that there is nothing in terms of scalability because there are no enhancements being made to the product.

We did try contacting the vendor for technical support, although we ended up coming back to our local reseller for everything. If the vendor wants to improve their product then they should reach out to their customers, but Maximizer has never tried to speak with us. We instead depend on the local reseller for any customizations that we need. We don't have any direct connection with the vendor.

Our deployment took less than a month.

We have a team of three people who handle the maintenance for all of our products. There is not a dedicated person who takes care of the maintenance for Maximizer.

We are paying for a subscription.

We have been evaluating other CRM solutions such as SugarCRM. Compared to SugarCRM, Maximizer is not being updated. With SugarCRM, there are enhancements coming out every month or two and we utilize those features.

Salesforce is another option that I think is even better, but it is only available as a cloud-based deployment.

What other advice do I have?

My advice is not to waste time implementing this product. The technology is fast-moving and there are many other products available. For example, if you want an on-premises deployment then I suggest using SugarCRM. It has a cloud-based deployment as well but for that, I suggest using Salesforce. It's a beautiful product but it's only available on-cloud. If data security is not a problem then I recommend Salesforce.

I would rate this solution a three out of ten.

Product Categories
CRM Opportunity Management
Download our free CRM Report and find out what your peers are saying about Maximizer, Salesforce, Zoho, and more!