We changed our name from IT Central Station: Here's why

MetricStream OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

MetricStream is #2 ranked solution in top IT Governance tools, #5 ranked solution in top GRC tools, and #5 ranked solution in top IT Vendor Risk Management tools. PeerSpot users give MetricStream an average rating of 8 out of 10. MetricStream is most commonly compared to RSA Archer: MetricStream vs RSA Archer. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 32% of all views.
What is MetricStream?
Provides advanced capabilities such as risk calculators and risk heat maps for risk analysis and monitoring.
MetricStream Customers
Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago, ACCO Brands Corporation, AgFirst Farm Credit Bank, AIB International, Associated Banc-Corp, BAE Systems, Barclaycard, Dell Inc, DIRECTV, Energizer, Fresenius Kabi, Hasbro, Goodyear, HudsonCity Savings Bank, Infigen Energy, Kaydon, Leroy Merlin, Mountry Financial Corp., Nicholas Piramal, Pepco, Pfizer, Societe Generale, Whitney Bank
MetricStream Video

MetricStream Pricing Advice

What users are saying about MetricStream pricing:
"They are flexible in terms of customers' needs."

MetricStream Reviews

AdhishP
Practice Lead Cybersecurity at Finesse Global
MSP
Reasonably priced, stable, with out of the box deployment, and has good local support
  • "The interface is mobile-friendly and it is getting a good response from our customers."
  • "I would like to see out-of-the-box integration with more security, it would be helpful."

What is our primary use case?

We are system integrators. We propose solutions to the customers.

What is most valuable?

They have now reworked it. The interface is mobile-friendly and it is getting a good response from our customers. It's a very good feature that the product offers. It is also available as a cloud option, which is getting a lot of interest from customers who are looking into the GRCC.

It is very useful, especially in the solution platform.

It has good features and good functionality, and our customers feel there is a lot of merit in that.

I think that the portal is constantly improving. They do their own enhancements very often. They keep doing those enhancements from their site itself.

What needs improvement?

As we are system integrators, we rely on the customer's feedback. We have not had any customers complain or express any concerns with the product.

There can be some small updates done with the interface.

I would like to see out-of-the-box integration with more security, it would be helpful.

We have been working with MetricStream for more than four years.

It's a pretty stable product.

MetricStream is a scalable product, depending on the customer's needs.

I would say that our clients are medium-size companies.

It is difficult to define them, and it depends on the vendor.

If it is $100,000 or more it would be considered to be a large enterprise company, or if it's $50,000 it would be a medium-sized company.

If customers are faced with any challenges, the support team is really responsive and very fast to address any concerns.

They have a good technical support team that is based out of India.

They do a fair job.

The integration is very easy and it is fast.

In regards to deployment, most are out of the box.

The pricing is reasonable.

They are flexible in terms of customers' needs. We have seen customers who have a smaller compliance team, and they have been able to support them as well as large enterprise and global customers.

What other advice do I have?

We have aligned with MetricStream only. We will recommend it, but we have seen comparisons between MetricStream and RSA Archer from when we have come across those customers. We have been head to head in those comparisons.

My advice is to be sure to have your use cases very clear in what you want to achieve, be it risk management or just relations management. If it's an audit, you have to be very precise and clear as to what your needs are. Based on that only, you should be evaluating it, because it is all modularized. There are more than 15 or 16 modules of MetricStream solutions available.

The customer has to be very clear as to which module they are interested in and what they want to implement.

I would rate MetricStream an eight out of ten.