We used it all the time in my previous organization. We don't use these tools here in my current organization. We don't yet have a need for them in this organization. It is a new and young company.
BeyondTrust Remote Support is the #4 ranked solution in top Privileged Access Management (PAM) tools and #6 ranked solution in top Remote Access tools. PeerSpot users give BeyondTrust Remote Support an average rating of 8.8 out of 10. BeyondTrust Remote Support is most commonly compared to TeamViewer: BeyondTrust Remote Support vs TeamViewer. BeyondTrust Remote Support is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 63% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 17% of all views.
BeyondTrust Remote Support OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication
BeyondTrust Remote Support OverviewUNIXBusinessApplicationPrice:
BeyondTrust Remote Support Buyer's Guide
Download the BeyondTrust Remote Support Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: December 2022
What is BeyondTrust Remote Support?
BeyondTrust Remote Support is software built to help organizations gain access to and support nearly any remote computer or mobile device with a single solution. BeyondTrust Remote Support works across Windows, Mac, and Linux and gives you access and control whether a device is on or off the network.
BeyondTrust Remote Support Features
BeyondTrust Remote Support has many valuable key features. Some of the most useful ones include:
- Remote access and control: IT administrators have the ability to resolve issues at light speed, improving productivity and also end-user satisfaction.
- Efficiency and scale: With BeyondTrust Remote Support, you can manage unattended access to any system and you can also create mass installer packages.
- Compliance: BeyondTrust Remote Support allows you to automatically monitor activity in real time, record all session activity, and produce a detailed audit log without interfering with service desk processes.
- Team and permissions administration: By using BeyondTrust Remote Support, you can Implement security across your service desk with granular role and permissions settings.
- Native 2FA: BeyondTrust Verify is a TOTP native 2FA capability. It can be enabled for any user and verifies the identity of users before a BeyondTrust Remote Support session is actually launched.
- Credential injection: If users integrate with the BeyondTrust Vault or BeyondTrust Password Safe, they can directly inject credentials into systems and end servers with just one click.
BeyondTrust Remote Support Benefits
Some of the benefits of using BeyondTrust Remote Support include:
- Security and privacy: BeyondTrust Remote Support gives support teams quick access to desktops and IT systems without revealing their credentials and passwords. In addition, integrating BeyondTrust Privileged Access complements and controls access to privileged user accounts to protect mission-critical IT systems.
- Mobile support: BeyondTrust Remote Support allows IT teams to provide instant remote support to mobile device users. The solution also supports Android smartphones and tablets as well as iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch).
- ServiceNow integration: BeyondTrust Remote Support offers integrated remote support and secure chat.
- Support across multiple systems and devices: The BeyondTrust Remote Support solution can help your organization achieve reliable remote support for end users and customers using Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, or any other operating system.
Reviews from Real Users
Below are some reviews and helpful feedback written by BeyondTrust Remote Support users.
A Cybersecurity Architect at a tech vendor says, “The most valuable features are the ease of deployment, performance, pre and post-sales support, the vast majority of the localization they have done and the solution provider that they support. You can't compete with TeamViewer or any other similar products. It's completely in a class of its own.”
An Enterprise Service Desk Systems Manager at a manufacturing company comments, "Screen sharing, in general, is pretty important for a service desk. Another thing that I have found to be very helpful is that you can also do screen sharing on a cell phone. When people have an issue with their cell phone, it is ordinarily very difficult to troubleshoot the issue. With BeyondTrust Remote Support, you can share the cell phone screen, and somebody can take a look at it remotely. I am not sure if other competing solutions offer this feature. It is pretty user-friendly. It is also good performance-wise."
PeerSpot user Mark B., Sr VP of Business Operations at Networking Technologies and Support, Inc., explains that he thinks the solution is “Great for delivering end-user support, good at recording sessions, and very stable.
BeyondTrust Remote Support was previously known as Bomgar Remote Support.
BeyondTrust Remote Support Customers
InterContinental Hotels Group, Williams-Sonoma Inc., eBay, Carbonite, Computer Sciences Corporation
BeyondTrust Remote Support Video
BeyondTrust Remote Support Pricing Advice
What users are saying about BeyondTrust Remote Support pricing:
BeyondTrust Remote Support Reviews
BeyondTrust Remote Support
Learn what your peers think about BeyondTrust Remote Support. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: December 2022.
656,862 professionals have used our research since 2012.