Aurea CX Messenger OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Aurea CX Messenger is the #2 ranked solution in top SOA Governance tools, #4 ranked solution in top Business Activity Monitoring tools, #6 ranked solution in top Message Oriented Middleware (MOM) tools, #10 ranked solution in top Message Queue Software, and #10 ranked solution in top ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) tools. PeerSpot users give Aurea CX Messenger an average rating of 9.0 out of 10. Aurea CX Messenger is most commonly compared to IBM MQ: Aurea CX Messenger vs IBM MQ. Aurea CX Messenger is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 66% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 24% of all views.
Aurea CX Messenger Buyer's Guide

Download the Aurea CX Messenger Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2022

What is Aurea CX Messenger?

CX Messenger lets your technology keep pace with your business. Aurea’s industry leading Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) lets you adapt and change your infrastructure with plug-and-play speed and ease.

Aurea CX Messenger was previously known as CX Messenger Enterprise, Aurea Sonic ESB, Aurea Sonic, Aurea Sonic MQ.

Aurea CX Messenger Customers
Heathrow, HomeServe, Paypal, Freedom Mortgage

Aurea CX Messenger Reviews

Luis  Alarcon - PeerSpot reviewer
SOA Developer Solution at Xtensible Solutions
Easy to develop and easy to run
  • "The features that I have found most valuable are that it is very easy to develop. Most of it is graphical, but we also have the option to add any custom call that you need."
  • "I don't know if the last version has the cloud option, but maybe that could be good. That could be something that is included."

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is to do integration with different applications - exposing web service, calling different applications from the customer, orchestrating the call to the service to be a process. There is an application that calls the website and the web service is going to different systems to grab the information, put it together, do the mappings, and send it back to the application.

I think we are using a previous version. I think it is 2019. It's on premises. It's not in cloud. I don't think this version has the cloud option, maybe the latest one does, but we didn't update.

What is most valuable?

The runtime environment is scalable. You can deploy a service in one server and if the amount of traffic is increasing, you can deploy the same service in multiple servers so that you're escalating the service to support more calls.

What needs improvement?

I've been working with Aurea CX Messenger the last 14 years and I'm very used to it. I don't know if the last version has the cloud option, but maybe that could be good. That could be something that is included. I'm not sure if the latest version includes it but that is something that would be a nice feature to have.

Another issue, which again, I'm not aware if they already have because we have not updated to the latest version, but all the DevOps features would be nice to have because right now they are using their own deployment features. I am not aware if they already implemented DevOps. That could be something good to have.

I have been working with Aurea CX Messenger for the last 14 years.

Aurea CX Messenger vs. IBM MQ
November 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about Aurea CX Messenger vs. IBM MQ and other solutions. Updated: November 2022.
655,113 professionals have used our research since 2012.

It's very scalable.

Let me put it this way - this company has a web page. It is a public company. Every single customer that goes to get his information or tries to ask for his information, his payments, are using the ESB.

Additionally, most of the integrations that the company is doing include the ESB, it is the core of the integration.

Obviously, in this is company it is very useful.

They are good. There are some times where there is a bug that is taking some time to figure out, but in the end they always figure it out. Most of the time it's a very quick response.

I used to use Mule ESB sometimes a very long time ago.

The initial setup is not complex.

I have been working with this tool for the last 14 years, so I've been seeing how it has evolved. What I'm seeing is that it is less expensive than other options, but I am not too involved in that.

What other advice do I have?

My advice to anyone considering Aurea CX Messenger is just try it. Take a shot with them. From my experience, it is very easy to deploy, very easy to develop and to implement in production. Just give them the chance.

On a scale of one to ten, I have to give Aurea CX Messenger the best, a 10.

Integration Engineer Leader at a retailer with 10,001+ employees
Helpful support, reliable, and highly scalable

What is our primary use case?

We are using Aurea CX Messenger for the integration of all the applications of the companies.

What needs improvement?

Aurea CX Messenger could improve by making better use of the new APIs

I have been using Aurea CX Messenger for approximately 10 years.

Aurea CX Messenger is stable.

The solution is highly scalable, this is very important for us. It can handle a lot of messages.

The support is very useful and we have called every month with them for following up on the cases that we have in support.

I have used the solution for many years and I am not sure if it would be easy to set up for new companies.

What other advice do I have?

I rate Aurea CX Messenger an eight out of ten.