Coming October 25: PeerSpot Awards will be announced! Learn more

Pipedrive OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Pipedrive is #4 ranked solution in top Opportunity Management tools, #6 ranked solution in top Sales Force Automation tools, and #16 ranked solution in top CRM tools. PeerSpot users give Pipedrive an average rating of 8.4 out of 10. Pipedrive is most commonly compared to Zoho CRM: Pipedrive vs Zoho CRM. Pipedrive is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 49% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a comms service provider, accounting for 28% of all views.

Download the CRM Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2022

What is Pipedrive?
Pipedrive CRM, a SOC 2 Certified Service Provider, is built around activity-based selling. It ensures total visibility through its Pipeline Management tool with a clear visual interface that prompts you to take action, remain organized and stay in control of a complex sales process, Sales Reporting that provides visual report, understands pipeline metrics, tracks and tests sales process and shows sales split by product. Pipedrive CRM boosts productivity, optimizes the Sales Process, It has an import/export feature that safeguards against human error. It is fully customizable, has multiple usage possibilities and can automatically creates contacts in your pipeline.
Pipedrive Customers
Samsung, Amazon, SkyScanner, TDW, Vimeo, ReMax, Festo
Pipedrive Video

Pipedrive Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Pipedrive pricing:
  • "Pipedrive is the most cost-effective in terms of the balance between cost and features. I would take Pipedrive over HubSpot or Zoho CRM. It's well-positioned on the market."
  • "The solution is affordable."
  • "The price of Pipedrive has been reasonable."
  • Pipedrive Reviews

Louie Lee - PeerSpot reviewer
    Co-Founder & Product Director Executive at AppUnion
    Reseller
    It reduced our workload by enabling us to automate many daily tasks, but it's not suitable for large corporations
    • "Pipedrive's most valuable feature is reporting and insights. The CRM shows the database and lets the salespeople arrange their daily activities. The insights are essential from a management point of view because it helps the sales staff improve or adjust their whole sales cycle, activities, and quality."
    • "Pipedrive could be more efficient. I want the management to be more transparent so it's easier to monitor the sales team's activities and results and do business forecasting. It would help them to improve the quality of the sales cycle."

What is our primary use case?

Pipedrive's is a CRM solution that handles deal management, daily sales activities, arrangements, monitoring, and workflow automation. It covers the whole sales chain from lead generation to closing. We use Pipedrive with WhatsApp because less than half of our salespeople communicate by email. We text through WhatsApp for daily communication.

When a sale is made on the website, any information the customer enters into the e-form, chatbot, global meeting feature, etc. is fed into Pipedrive, which can automatically reply to the customer by email or WhatsApp. It also forwards those files to the salesperson servicing that account.

How has it helped my organization?

Pipedrive reduced our workload by enabling us to automate many daily tasks.
    When you do things the traditional way, it's hard to generate a proposal, sales quotation, sales order, etc. You can create a template in Pipedrive to make it easier, so it's less hassle to generate and send documents. The e-signature feature makes it effortless to go paperless and do everything electronically.

What is most valuable?

Pipedrive's most valuable feature is reporting and insights. The CRM shows the database and lets the salespeople arrange their daily activities. The insights are essential from a management point of view because it helps the sales staff improve or adjust their whole sales cycle, activities, and quality.

What needs improvement?

Pipedrive could be more efficient. I want the management to be more transparent so it's easier to monitor the sales team's activities and results and do business forecasting. It would help them to improve the quality of the sales cycle.

CRM
    September 2022
    Find out what your peers are saying about Pipedrive, Freshworks, Zoho and others in CRM. Updated: September 2022.
    633,952 professionals have used our research since 2012.

We've been using Pipedrive for more than a year.

Pipedrive is relatively stable, but the performance is lackluster compared to other solutions in this space.

Our team has only three people, including sales, but Pipedrive may not be enough for a huge enterprise. Salesforce or HubSpot might be more appropriate. Pipedrive could work at a company with upwards of 500 users. Still, HubSpot or Salesforce would be a better fit for a huge corporation like Apple or Tesla.

I was using HubSpot before Pipedrive. I primarily switched because of cost.

Implementation is simple. It depends on your customers. Some of our customers are doing configuration and setup themselves and others are only business users. Our IT team knows how to set it up. We can call in an implementation service when we need help, but most of this is lightweight.

Pipedrive is straightforward from a technical point of view. They have a lot of partners doing further development on plugins you can use to integrate with other systems. If you don't want to develop integration yourself through API, you can acquire Sapphire to do it.

Pipedrive offers a lot of value for the money. It isn't an expensive solution, and it has some additional functions we need. For example, a document solution that offers e-signature and document generation costs around $50 per user monthly, but Pipedrive includes all those features plus CRM and workflow automation.

Pipedrive is the most cost-effective in terms of the balance between cost and features. I would take Pipedrive over HubSpot or Zoho CRM. It's well-positioned on the market.

What other advice do I have?

I rate Pipedrive seven out of 10. I recommend it. I would rate it higher, but it's not a complete solution. It's mainly for sales. Other products integrate and automate sales and marketing functions. I think Salesforce is better than Pipedrive because it has that marketing module.  However, Pipedrive is more suitable for small or medium-sized businesses. I rate it nine for smaller companies. Pipedrive can operate globally because it's easy to sell to different countries. We do business with Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, and England.

Private Cloud
    Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: integrator/ partner
    Account Manager at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
    Works pretty well, meets our current needs, and helps in tracking where we are
    • "The biggest and the best feature is the view that you get when you log in. You have a board like Kanban when you log in, and you've got a column on the left and several other columns that move to the right, depending on where you are in a particular deal. If it's a prospect or someone who is just looking, you move it along the process, and it really helps you keep track of where you are."
    • "We are using the lowest version of it. As we become more sophisticated, we might outgrow the tool, but there are features that are available in the higher-level versions, which I'm unfamiliar with, that might be able to meet the needs we would have in the future. They can maybe add some of the features to the basic version or make it more reasonably priced or free."

What is our primary use case?

It is a very basic CRM tool, and we basically use it to track deals.

We are using its basic version. We are not using its Pro version.

How has it helped my organization?

We are using it to track deals. It collects all the communication that we have with a customer. When a deal comes in, we either get a phone call or an email from a client or a customer. We enter those into Pipedrive through the admin system on our website. Any communication that we have with the customer regarding a particular deal is basically put into a particular pipe. For a particular deal, you can blank copy a particular email address, and it basically collects all the emails and communication you have with the customer. It is set up in a way that we can just move from column to column as the deal progresses through the sale.

What is most valuable?

The biggest and the best feature is the view that you get when you log in. You have a board like Kanban when you log in, and you've got a column on the left and several other columns that move to the right, depending on where you are in a particular deal. If it's a prospect or someone who is just looking, you move it along the process, and it really helps you keep track of where you are.

It is stable, and it works pretty well.

What needs improvement?

We are using the lowest version of it. As we become more sophisticated, we might outgrow the tool, but there are features that are available in the higher-level versions, which I'm unfamiliar with, that might be able to meet the needs we would have in the future. They can maybe add some of the features to the basic version or make it more reasonably priced or free.

I've only been using it for about a month.

We have not had any bugs or glitches.

It seems like it is easy to scale. We're just using the basic version of it. We're not using the Pro version, so we don't have any of the upgraded features.

We have about 15 people in our company who are using this solution.

I have not used their technical support.

It is very straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

I've never used any of the other tools, so I can't compare it with other tools, but I like it for the way we use it. It seems to fit our needs right now. We may have to move to something bigger and better later on as we get more complex and more sophisticated, but right now, it seems to work fine.

I would rate it an eight out of 10.

CRM
    September 2022
    633,952 professionals have used our research since 2012.
    Willem Lambrechts - PeerSpot reviewer
    Managing Director at Drebbel
    Flexible, affordable solution with good support
    • "It's very flexible and we can really fit it into our business model."
    • "Reporting capabilities of the solution could be improved."

How has it helped my organization?

The solution has improved our organization as our CRM system. It's very flexible and we can really fit it into our business model.

What is most valuable?

We have found the core features to be valuable. There's no specific features, just the software in its whole.

What needs improvement?

Areas where the solution could improve are with the easiness of integration with other solutions, as well as the reporting capabilities.

I have been using this solution for five years.

The stability of the solution is fairly good.

The scalability of the solution is fairly good. We are a small company of five people, and everybody is using the solution. The CEO, CFO, and three salespeople.

This solution is our core system. As we grow, we will increase usage.

The technical support is very good.

We did use another solution previously, but we switched because the other solution did not fit our requirements.

The initial setup for the solution is very straightforward. It's just a matter of configuring the tool for our purpose. We did not need to code anything or do any integration.

We did the deployment ourselves, and it took one person, one day. It's just configuring our business process in the platform.

I think our licensing costs about 20 Euro per user, per month for the solution.

Prior to choosing this solution, we had a local university team of students looking to find the best solution for us.

For us, the only thing that mattered was how well we can use the solution for our business. How we could match it with our business model and business process and fit that into it. This was perfect.

What other advice do I have?

Anyone thinking about using this solution should definitely look at it and seriously consider it because it's a very good product.

I would rate the solution a nine out of ten. It's a perfect fit for us and it's affordable and it's very good support.

Other
    Tahsin Oksuz - PeerSpot reviewer
    Head of Customer Success Management at robusta
    Simple customization, scalable, and responsive support
    • "Pipedrive's most valuable features are that you can keep the whole information that's related to managing your sales process and you can customize it easily. The person that we have who is customizing Pipedrive is very junior in means of software development or process development. He can easily use it, anyone can use the solution. It has a very easy user interface to customize your processes and apply them to the Pipedrive process."
    • "Pipedrive has some weaknesses against Salesforce. The documentation of Pipedrive could improve. They need more qualified documentation because I had to fix my colleague's work to correct the reports because they did not find how they can do it, or develop reports. There are some misunderstandings about how to do reporting."

What is most valuable?

The solution has an easy learning curve and can be understood very quickly by everyone.

What needs improvement?

Pipedrive has some weaknesses against Salesforce. The documentation of Pipedrive could improve. They need more qualified documentation because I had to fix my colleague's work to correct the reports because they did not find how they can do it, or develop reports. There are some misunderstandings about how to do reporting.

I have used Pipedrive within the past 12 months.

Pipedrive is a stable solution. However, there is a small refreshing delay in the solution. For example, if one of my colleagues changes something there are delays seeing the information.

Pipedrive is suitable for any size company.

We have approximately 10 people using the solution in my organization.

My colleague handles the communication with support from Pipedrive and he receives answers from the support very quickly.

I have used Salesforce previously for a couple of years and Zoho.

When comparing Salesforce to Pipedrive, they were very large, and modifications and configurations are difficult. They have many feature sets available.

I did not like Zoho. In Turkey, the support services for Zoho are too expensive and slow while Pipedrive has very good, especially a company of our size.

We have someone who does the implementation and maintenance of Pipedrive.

The price of Pipedrive has been reasonable.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend Pipedrive to anyone.

I rate Pipedrive an eight out of ten.