IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why

Oracle CX Sales OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Oracle CX Sales is #3 ranked solution in top Opportunity Management tools, #5 ranked solution in top Sales Force Automation tools, and #13 ranked solution in top CRM tools. PeerSpot users give Oracle CX Sales an average rating of 8 out of 10. Oracle CX Sales is most commonly compared to Oracle Service Cloud: Oracle CX Sales vs Oracle Service Cloud. Oracle CX Sales is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 65% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 38% of all views.

Download the CRM Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2022

What is Oracle CX Sales?

Oracle Sales Cloud is a sales enablement, sales intelligence, and sales performance management hybrid platform. It combines sales automation and intelligence, SPM (including compensation plans), partner relationship management, and sales collaboration tools. Features include: lead and opportunity management, prospecting, customer data enrichment, territory and quota balancing, goal alignment, compensation plan modeling, account management, partner selling programs, social collaboration, and sales education/knowledge management.

The key elements of Oracle Sales Cloud's SFA solution are vast. They include: • Core foundational sales force automation tools such as account, opportunity and lead management and productivity tools • A comprehensive partner relationship management offering to manage channel sales and partner management • Extensive sales performance management encompassing the science of managing  territories, quota management and sales incentive compensation • Advanced analytics consisting of pre-built analytic reports, data visualization and  adaptive intelligence • A customer data management system to ensure clean, consolidated and complete  customer information.  With rich functional capabilities and a comprehensive feature set, Oracles Sales Cloud provides a more modern approach to sales execution.

Oracle CX Sales was previously known as Oracle Sales Cloud.

Oracle CX Sales Customers

Batesville, PROMATIS software GmbH, Grupo Arcor, Australian Finance Group Ltd., King Lai Hygienic Materials Co. Ltd., Nico International, Bausch & Lomb India Pvt. Ltd., Acorn Paper Products Company, Beijing East United Grid Technology Co. Ltd., Namu Tech Co. Ltd.

Oracle CX Sales Video

Archived Oracle CX Sales Reviews (more than two years old)

Principal Oracle CX Cloud Consultant at Rapidflow Inc - Supply Chain, Logistics, PLM, Cloud
Our client is using the application composers to deliver an inbuilt quoting metric, but a multiple BU Setup feature is missing and Leads and Opportunities Forms should be versatile.

What is most valuable?

Analytics & Forecasting Offline Mobile Capability Customer Data Management Social Collaboration Sales Dashboards Outlook Integration Application Composer

How has it helped my organization?

My client needed a solution that would enable their business to grow at the rate they required, mainly around the sales cycle. Their business involves quoting and estimating effort, with regular change to scope and ultimately cost, sometimes on a daily basis throughout the sales cycle. Previously, their sales process was resource and time intensive. We've implemented Oracle Sales Cloud there and now they are using the application composers and groovy scripting within the tool’s capability to deliver an inbuilt quoting metric, which allows their sales team to alter estimates, update sales cycles, delivery costs, and monitor margin through a system.

What needs improvement?

The data import process has grown a little since earlier releases. In the past, when data import would fail, it would rarely provide any indication of where the problem exists. In the recent releases (8 and above), this process has improved but not much. Overtime, I believe this process will continue to mature. Multiple BU Setup feature is missing, and Leads and Opportunities Forms should be versatile as per the various Sales Processes.

I've used it for Four years.
CRM
June 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce and others in CRM. Updated: June 2022.
607,127 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Customer Service: 9/10 Technical Support: 9/10

Initial setup is very easy and clearly demonstrated in Oracle Sales Cloud users guide/document, which includes following setups; A. Provisioned Setups: - Manage Enterprise HCM Information - Manage Legal Address - Manage Legislative Data Group - Manage Legal Entity - Manage Legal Entity HCM Information - Manage Business Unit - Manage Admin User - Manage Admin Profile Values B. Initial Setups: - Accounting Calendar - Currencies - Geographies - Sales Catalog - Customer Center - Sales Dashboards

I work for a vendor and I'm the Project Manager.

The price is lower when compared to other cloud products.

My client evaluated MS Dynamics CRM and Salesforce Sales Cloud. We chose Oracle because of the price, integration with other ERPs, e.g. EBS, JDE etc, and BI reporting.

What other advice do I have?

Take the time to look at your business processes, goals, and the key drivers you want the business benefits are that you want to achieve. Then work with an implementation partner who can help you map these processes and make the best suggestions for your business. Involve the key people to ensure you have business buy-in and backing. As well as the final system itself legacy data is of course equally as important to consider as is thinking about key integration points to ensure all the information required is present and available. From a methodology point of view, it’s very important to go through a sanctioned project approach starting from requirements definition and design, moving into build and test, and the running through into train and deploy. Even though this is cloud-based software, it is still important to get the basics right in order to ensure implementation success.
it_user288363 - PeerSpot reviewer
EVP Sales with 501-1,000 employees
Our employees are able to cooperate better, and its ease-of-use helps us increase profits.

What is most valuable?

The activities/opportunities and search functions are valuable features.

How has it helped my organization?

It's enabled better cooperation between our employees. The best practice business processes of PROMATIS helped us to implement an integrated process orientiented system.

What needs improvement?

It would be good if it could have better performance.

I've used it for about one year.

The performance is bad.

No issues encountered.

We switched from Oracle CRM On Demand to stay ahead of the technological development and to profit from an improved usability.

It's an OK setup.

We did it in-house.

We expect to get an ROI after two years.

No other options were evaluated.

What other advice do I have?

Implementation procedure should consider business process needs.

CRM
June 2022
607,127 professionals have used our research since 2012.
it_user332886 - PeerSpot reviewer
Manager at a energy/utilities company with 1,001-5,000 employees
It's customer specific, so you can add necessary fields that might otherwise be missing. However, a lot of fields seem redundant or you have to re-enter information that you previously entered.

What is most valuable?

• It was fairly simple to use
  • Self-explanatory to fill in fields

How has it helped my organization?

Simplicity is key, and that's improved our organization.

Remember it is customer specific, so you can add necessary fields that might otherwise be missing.

What needs improvement?

A lot of fields seem redundant or you have to re-enter information that you previously entered elsewhere.

I've used it for two years.

No issues encountered.

The company is Oracle based, so this was the direction to go in.

It was done in-house. I was not a part of the set up, only testing once it was in place.

Download our free CRM Report and find out what your peers are saying about Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, and more!
Updated: June 2022