Coming October 25: PeerSpot Awards will be announced! Learn more

Netcore Cloud OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Netcore Cloud is #1 ranked solution in top Channel Marketing Software, #2 ranked solution in top Mobile Marketing and Advertising tools, and #8 ranked solution in top Marketing Automation tools. PeerSpot users give Netcore Cloud an average rating of 8.0 out of 10. Netcore Cloud is most commonly compared to CleverTap: Netcore Cloud vs CleverTap. Netcore Cloud is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 52% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 22% of all views.

Download the Marketing Automation Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2022

What is Netcore Cloud?

Netcore Smartech is an AI Powered Growth Marketing suite that enables brands to listen, analyse, and converse & improve conversions across Mobile App and Website. Along with industry-first features such as Actionable Analytics, Smartech is a powerful solution for businesses who want to do Analytics and Engagement on a single platform for rapid business growth. It empowers Product Managers & Marketers to do in-depth analysis & take immediate action to build one to one Smart conversation across any owned and paid media channels. Smartech has helped more than 3000 customers, including Goair, Koovs.com, Oxigen Wallet, SBI MF and many more.

Netcore Cloud was previously known as Netcore Smartech, Smartech.

Netcore Cloud Customers

Goair, Koovs.com, Oxigen Wallet, SBI MF

Netcore Cloud Video

Netcore Cloud Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Netcore Cloud pricing:
"Based on the number of contacts we have, Smartech is more cost-effective than other solutions."

Netcore Cloud Reviews

Felton Paucek - PeerSpot reviewer
New Product Introduction Manager at Buffalo Wild Wings - Fralich, Inc.
Improves our marketing efficiency in a consolidated platform, with features such as behavior-based email triggers
  • "We can trigger emails and actions based on their behaviors, which is very beneficial."
  • "Interface and design consistency are my two significant cons for this platform."

What is our primary use case?

Smartech has features to create marketing operations and track those campaigns either manually or automatically. Considering I can tie all the potential avenues of a campaign into one spot and see how users interact with it, is a great win.

With this product, we are able to do so much more with our marketing. We can see the interaction of clients with our marketing as a whole, not just off of one campaign. We can trigger emails and actions based on their behaviors, which is very beneficial.

Being a Partner for more than four years has allowed us to grow with them. When they were a startup, we were able to really see the changes the partners were requesting and the software has come a long way. They really value their partners (agencies). It is much less expensive and really built for agencies like us.

What is most valuable?

At a glance, it is essential to read the data and make the right decisions; Smartech brings all the data to one platform. It makes work more enjoyable that we can create a single campaign with a list of contacts, email templates, unique forms, dynamic pages, trackable media, automation, and analytics in one spot. Not to mention, once we create this base campaign and all its numerous pieces, I can then quickly use all the parts as a template to do another or a third, and so on. Making it very efficient over time.

What needs improvement?

Interface and design consistency are my two significant cons for this platform.

Like most, once you know the platform and its interface, you can be very successful. There is no difference here except that the design process between creating emails, pages, and forms all have their unique process. I believe it would improve user efficiency if the page and email creator, for instance, had a standard procedure and the same layout of tools.

The platform has a lot of features with more coming, so you have to know where all the pieces are between the settings, marketing, and sales menu layout.

We have been using Smartech for more than four years.

Marketing Automation
September 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about Netcore Cloud, Salesforce, WebEngage and others in Marketing Automation. Updated: September 2022.
632,779 professionals have used our research since 2012.

We chose Smartech after it's attention to our firm and how they presented themselves. Also, the competitors charged a lot for the number of contacts we would have, making them not feasible.

What other advice do I have?

After my initial research for only a CRM, I requested a demo and got all my initial questions answered along with a lot more I did not know I had. From there, the sales team continued to be timely and efficient in answering my specific questions over two months. They also gave me the time and space I needed to make the final decision and did not oversell. I also like to learn myself, which they provide via courses, updated videos, and documents that my team and I can reference.

Download our free Marketing Automation Report and find out what your peers are saying about Netcore Cloud, Salesforce, WebEngage, and more!
Updated: September 2022