IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why

Jamf Pro OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Jamf Pro is #2 ranked solution in top Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) tools. PeerSpot users give Jamf Pro an average rating of 10 out of 10. Jamf Pro is most commonly compared to Microsoft Intune: Jamf Pro vs Microsoft Intune. Jamf Pro is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 58% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 23% of all views.
Jamf Pro Buyer's Guide

Download the Jamf Pro Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2022

What is Jamf Pro?
A complete Apple management solution for IT pros to empower users and simplify the deployment, inventory, and security of Macs, iPads, and iPhones. Designed to automate device management for you while driving end-user productivity and creativity, Jamf Pro (formerly Casper Suite) is the EMM tool that delights IT pros and the users they support by delivering on the promise of unified endpoint management for Apple devices.

Jamf Pro was previously known as JAMF Software Casper Suite.

Jamf Pro Customers
Xero, National Geographic, Oxford University, Via, University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, Fallon, Cabela's
Jamf Pro Video

Archived Jamf Pro Reviews (more than two years old)

reviewer1373802 - PeerSpot reviewer
IT Support Technician at MLSE
Helped us have the ability to push security updates and standardize all of our Mac computers in our environment
  • "Being able to push out elevation policies to users on an Adhoc basis helps us when users are not in the office."
  • "I think that there should also be more integrations with Jamf that could better the intelligence-gathering when making business decisions."

What is our primary use case?

Our main use of Jamf is to manage our ever-growing Apple environment. We are 90:10 Windows to Mac ration environment which means that the adoption rates for macOS are also increasing after our pilot project for our choice program. Although we're predominantly a Windows environment we've had challenges integrating our macOS devices but Jamf has made it simple with compliance deployments and when it comes to pushing out security patches and monitoring the devices remotely. It also helps monitor devices in our zero-trust environment.

How has it helped my organization?

It has made the management of macOS much easier and we are able to standardize and have our Macs in compliance. Although we're predominantly a Windows environment we've had challenges integrating our macOS devices but Jamf has made it simple with compliance deployments and when it comes to pushing out security patches and monitoring the devices remotely. It also helps monitor devices in our zero-trust environment.  Being able to push out elevation policies to users on an Adhoc basis helps us when users are not in the office.

What is most valuable?

The feature of having dynamic groups that can filter in the computers based on settings/apps/configurations/etc is the most valuable aspect of this solution. Jamf has helped us manage all our devices even remote users that are located in Europe or the States (we're in Canada) it also has helped us have the ability to push security updates and standardize all of our Mac computers in our environment. iOS devices have also been taken into consideration and having both iOS and macOS being managed in the same environment makes it more efficient and effective.

What needs improvement?

I've been thinking about improvement and I think it would be much advantageous to have some sort of remote desktop application that could be implemented to help the remote workforce during the Work From Home times. Also, I think that there should be some sort of mobile app that will help you manage the devices from an iOS device quickly in case some times you cannot be at your computer. I think that there should also be more integrations with Jamf that could better the intelligence-gathering when making business decisions.
Jamf Pro
June 2022
Learn what your peers think about Jamf Pro. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2022.
610,190 professionals have used our research since 2012.

I first used Jamf back in 2011 and started using it fulltime in 2018.

We didn't have a previous solution, but we use inTune as another MDM to manage our other devices.

I think the pricing could be a little more cost-effective and maybe the training could be a little bit cheaper but other than that if your org is willing to pay for it it's definitely worth it.

No other options were evaluated.

What other advice do I have?

Definitely collaborate with the community. The Jamf nation is huge and always willing to help!

Private Cloud

Amazon Web Services (AWS)
reviewer1297662 - PeerSpot reviewer
Senior Macintosh Systems Administrator/ Task Lead/ Information Assurance Officer at a government with 10,001+ employees
Saves time, improves efficiency, and the technical support is good
  • "The Smart Groups have been very beneficial for quick reporting when a critical, out of cycle patch is required."
  • "I can only say that I would love to see a more customizable dashboard."

What is our primary use case?

In my highly secure government infrastructures, Jamf is an absolute must for staying in tune with continuous monitoring (critical patching, STIG application, and reporting), especially from a central location.

When we were in pursuit of our authority to operate, we were almost shut down by a Windows-specific IA group until I explained what Jamf was and how it would help implement and prove how secure Macs can be. After that, it was a requirement for our ATO to even be considered, much less approved.

How has it helped my organization?

I am now able to easily manage all of my systems and patch when necessary, with little to no interruptions to the customer. It has saved me tons of time, as well as the IA team when I gave them rights for reporting.

Jamf Pro has helped me educate a Windows-centric agency with an Information Assurance team that is also strictly experienced with Windows. Everyone was fearful of Macs and their integration into a Windows infrastructure and domain. Jamf Pro’s similarities to Microsoft’s SCCM for Windows assets helped me prove that Macs can be as useful, if not more than Windows in some cases, and very easy to secure and keep secure, even with major upgrades.

What is most valuable?

Reporting is obviously an essential tool for any Information Assurance team and if I couldn’t provide it with Jamf, it would have been a show stopper. It is able to provide quick, dynamic, and accurate reports that helped put my department on the map within our agency and other DoD agencies nationwide.

It has allowed us to move further with our additional networks without the fear of being shut down.

What needs improvement?

Sadly, my environment is closed off from the internet so I cannot benefit from all the tools, but with what I can use, I can only say that I would love to see a more customizable dashboard.

In my agency and department, I use tons of tools for scanning, remediation, and reporting. Tools like ACAS and McAfee HBSS have very detailed dashboards if you wish to view more. As stated prior, with reporting being vital, having more detailed, customizable reports that offer graphs, percentages, etc can be useful when looking for quick glance of status when you may not have the time for generating a detailed report.

I would love a bit more of government customer support and reach out. There is a ton of support for the educational fields, understandably, but I would love to see a small team also dedicated to government support.

We have been using Jamf Pro for a little over a year in production, and almost two years in development.

With the simple database requirement, upgrading or rebuilding is very simple. Running my servers on Macs so far, I have had very little setup or crash issues. Those few were likely caused by a bad package but again easily fixable.

I love the flexibility of platforms this can be installed on. It provides ease of upgrades and migration when necessary.

So far, every team that is assigned to my account has been very supportive and reaches out often just to check-in. I have sent emails late at night when testing and still got quick responses with an eagerness to help.

I have not used a previous solution for Macs. I also have Windows experience and have worked with SCCM. This allowed me to easily explain Jamf Pro and how it works to my Windows-centric agency.

The engineer that came to help with setup adapted to my skill level. Parts that were complex were necessary based on the task at hand. Most of the setup was straightforward and easy to follow. We only had a development system during the initial setup, so when I was required to repeat the steps for our production, it went very smoothly.

I implemented basically on my own aside from the Jamf admin that came to assist with the initial setup of my dev environment.

Not being the numbers cruncher guy in the office, I couldn’t say with numbers. However, I can guarantee based on the time saved and no longer needing overtime to complete upgrades, alone, we have already made our money back and then some.

With respect to pricing, I would suggest reaching out to a sales rep and discussing all of the options. I would advise them to evaluate their infrastructure and what is required. For example, whether an on-premises or cloud-based deployment is more suitable.

Don’t go into a sales call without knowing all the details of your system because Jamf has a ton of tools outside of Jamf Pro to offer and knowing them ahead of time is a must.

I did not evaluate other solutions prior to this one. I was thrown into the job and told about Jamf from a colleague. After researching what it was and what it did, I knew it was the solution I needed to assist my department in their Mac system success.

Other
Jamf Pro
June 2022
610,190 professionals have used our research since 2012.
reviewer1278561 - PeerSpot reviewer
District Technology Support Technician at a educational organization with 1-10 employees
Saves us time, provides better visibility into our environment, and keeps our staff and students focused on their work
  • "The most valuable features are the restrictions, Lost Mode, Self Service, and full implementation of anything Apple will let MDM manage."
  • "Technical support is in need of improvement."

What is our primary use case?

We use Jamf Pro to manage 1300+ iPads for students and teachers, as well as 100+ MacBooks for teachers and several Apple TVs for classrooms. We push out apps and software, manage updates, and restrict content.

We keep our users working and focused on what they should be doing during school, while giving them freedom to do what they want to do in off-hours, in a safe environment. We get alerts when users violate policies and can take immediate action to disable a device if need be. We can also find lost iPads using Lost Mode.

How has it helped my organization?

Things are more automated, so we can be much more hands-off while having greater visibility into what is going on in our environment. We used to have to touch every iPad multiple times per year; with the innovations that Apple has come out with that have been implemented by Jamf, like volume purchasing and device-based app deployment, we can set things up to work automatically. Things that would have taken us weeks in the past now take us mere minutes.

With Jamf reset, we can save time at the end of the school year by having the end-users erase the devices for us. This is a recently-added function and the solution keeps getting better and better.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the restrictions, Lost Mode, Self Service, and full implementation of anything Apple will let MDM manage. Some other MDMs don't offer the full range, but we know if it is possible then we can do it with Jamf.

There are some features we use, probably not for the intended outcome, but they save us time and effort. We use Lost Mode to lock devices down and call students up to our office when they have violated a policy and we need to search their iPad. Prior to this, when we would call them up they would delete the evidence on the way. Now, we can catch them red-handed.

There are always ways to improve, and Jamf has a great resource called Jamf Nation, which is an online forum where users can report issues, submit feature requests, and vote and discuss issues and solutions. It's all there for Jamf to see.

What needs improvement?

I think that some of the feature requests on Jamf Nation have been sitting out there for a long time with no movement, showing as 'planned' for a really long time, and nothing seems to ever become of them. That is disheartening, but if it is an easy fix it gets done, and if it would benefit a wide variety of users they work to get it done.

Technical support is in need of improvement.

I have used this solution for more than five years, the length of time that I have been in this position. The school district I work for has used it for eight years.

This solution has become more stable over the last year or so. I remember problems a while back, but now it seems like they are fewer and farther between.

Scalability is great. It has allowed us to grow while saving us time.

Technical support used to be better; the company has grown a lot, and their support has taken a nosedive in recent history. I recommend requesting support through the website and as soon as they reach out, asking to get on a call to explain and show what is going on so there is no confusion and they can get on your page as quickly as possible.

We didn't use an MDM before Jamf.

The setup was complete before I arrived.

In terms of ROI, I think we get a good bang for the buck.

I know that as a school we get a discounted price, which is good because without it we would not be able to afford it. For us, it is necessary to have a good MDM as the demand for technology rises.

Private Cloud
Jeffery Anderson - PeerSpot reviewer
Support Team Lead at a media company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Makes large deployments and system upgrades manageable, and helps us maintain PCI compliance
  • "The time that we save in hours for new deployments, redeployments, application upgrades and OS upgrades more than makes up for the cost of the product."
  • "Jamf doesn't make the Cloud file system visible so there are rare occasions where the local repository and Cloud repository get out of sync."

What is our primary use case?

We use Jamf to deploy our Macs and iPads. We have 700 Macs and 700 iPads that we manage using Jamf. We typically refresh around 200 new devices every year. This is a lot to manage.

We can give a user an iPad still in the box and when they open it, they log into the device using their network credentials and Jamf sets up and configures the device automatically.  For Macs, we have minimal set up prior to deployment. Jamf installs all of our company applications and then we use Jamf to keep the Mac up to date.

How has it helped my organization?

Without Jamf, it would be nearly impossible to manage 700 Macs and 700 iPads. With limited staff, we can manage this number of devices with ease. Imagine having to go to 700 devices to do a software or OS update. With Jamf, we don't have to touch each device. We can easily determine software and OS versions on the devices and push updates to the devices as needed. We also offer several macOS and iOS applications in Self Service, which is a repository where users can install company-approved applications with ease.

What is most valuable?

Quick and easy deployment is beneficial when deploying large numbers of devices. The time that we save in hours for new deployments, redeployments, application upgrades and OS upgrades more than makes up for the cost of the product.

Since my company falls under the scope of PCI, we can easily identify applications and OS versions that need to be updated, and we can push the updates automatically. This ability helps us to remain in compliance so that we can pass our annual PC audits with ease.

What needs improvement?

The only thing I sometimes struggle with is file management of our packages which resided on the Cloud instance of the file repository. Jamf doesn't make the Cloud file system visible so there are rare occasions where the local repository and Cloud repository get out of sync. This is a minor issue, however. The few times that this has ever caused problems for me, I was able to reach out to Jamf support and during a quick phone call, the tech support team was able to identify my issue and offer a quick solution.

Our company has been using Jamf for over ten years. I have been the Jamf admin for just over one year.

This solution is very stable.

Jamf is extremely scalable. We have around 1400 total devices under management. Other companies have well over 100,000 devices.

Tech support is top-notch. They are easy to access and extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

Jamf was chosen long before I started with the company.

I believe there was just in-house deployment.

The cost of Jamf is certainly worth the investment.

I was not around during evaluation.

Hybrid Cloud
reviewer1243482 - PeerSpot reviewer
User at a educational organization with 501-1,000 employees
Self-service allows us to remove distracting applications and improve the user experience
  • "The Self Service feature, which allows us to make apps available to our staff and students was essential."
  • "I would like to be able to see what policies and configuration profiles are tied to what Smart/Static groups."

What is our primary use case?

We are a school district with iPads 3:1 for K-1, 2:1 for 2-3 and 1:1 for grades 4-12.

Ninety-five percent of our staff are using MacBooks. We have about forty-five hundred devices in total that we use Jamf Pro to manage. We use Jamf Pro to push out apps to our staff and students, to set certain restrictions for our students, and to make the best user experience possible.

How has it helped my organization?

Jamf Pro has made it possible to go to an almost 1:1 student to iPad ratio. Without Jamf Pro, that just would not have been possible to manage. With this 1:1 experience for students, learning and engagement are at an all-time high for our district. I feel overall Jamf Pro has made buy-in by staff, students, and parents that much more.

What is most valuable?

The Self Service feature, which allows us to make apps available to our staff and students was essential. We can now remove the App Store and all those other app distractions, so students can focus on learning and teachers can do what they do best. Also, being able to set restrictions has been very helpful in the same aspect. It cuts down on distractions.

An almost zero-touch deployment makes my job so much easier.

What needs improvement?

I would like to be able to see what policies and configuration profiles are tied to what Smart/Static groups. I would like some of the management features available for mobile devices to also be available for computers using the web interface.

I would also like to go back to the days where I had one dedicated support rep to contact.

I have been using this solution for more than eight years. Four with a previous district and four with the current district I work for.

From my overall experience, it is very stable. I have run into a few bugs or product issues, but they are usually quick to resolve them.

Scalability is great and works for large or small deployments.

So far, it has been very good overall. In the beginning, though, we had a dedicated support person to contact. Now we have a range of people that will get back to us. They have been pretty timely with responses though.

We used Meraki prior to this solution, but it did not have near the amount of features available as Jamf did.

At my initial school district, it was pretty straight forward and we had a few days of training to make sure we were comfortable with the product.

The deployment was done in-house.

Pricing is the one area I feel definitely needs improvement. Setup and licensing prices are getting to be too high. I would like to see the price drop a bit, especially for educational customers.

What other advice do I have?

Honestly, it is number one for MDM solutions. I couldn't imagine going with anyone else. It is a great company, with great support and an unparalleled product.

Cheryl Lynn Baterna - PeerSpot reviewer
Director, Mac Technical Support at Marymount Manhattan College
Nice GUI, and the self-service feature empowers our users
  • "The design of the GUI, as compared to other solutions, really makes a difference."
  • "I would love to see an integrated ticketing system built-in, better reporting templates to help analyze the data (software usage, etc.), and integration with FREE SSL Cert (letsencrypt.org) with auto-renewal."

What is our primary use case?

Using this solution has brought order to chaos.

We use Jamf to manage labs and laptops. It was a huge pain bringing in the different Mac computers/setups/software under one roof. No one knows what life was like before automated enrollment (formerly DEP). We currently are on-premises but are strongly moving toward the cloud.

I think the price difference to NOT MANAGE our own servers is small compared to saving me hours of headaches looking for and testing solutions/upgrades.

How has it helped my organization?

Using this solution has brought order to chaos.

The biggest things that Jamf Pro has done are:

1. Support my Tier 1 tech support to quickly help our users
  2. Empower our users to help themselves with our Self-Service portal.
  3. Save my sanity before I almost decide to change careers. I love what I do but Jamf Pro makes my job 'fun' to do, especially when the need to replicate solutions diminishes because of Self Service!

What is most valuable?

There are many valuable things in this solution.

The design of the GUI, as compared to other solutions, really makes a difference. There are other software products that we use in-house that I specifically avoid because the interface is not as easy to use, a headache for reporting and frankly, not too good to look at. GUI Design matters to me.

What needs improvement?

Wishful thinking on that last one because Jamf recently acquired DigiCert. One can only hope.

I have been using Jamf Pro for more than seven years.

In terms of the company, I think they are going in the right direction so it seems stable. They've been acquiring smaller companies every year adding to the Jamf Pro feature market.

Jamf Pro is definitely scalable. Companies can start out with three computers and go up to ten thousand if needed.

Jamf Support post-setup is reliable.

We did not use another solution prior to this one.

I was considering other solutions many years ago and it was my techs that convinced me on Jamf. After all, if they suggested it, that usually means they will use it. Any complaints usually lead me to say "You wanted it. Let's deal with it or find something better."

I'm still waiting seven years later for a 'better' proposal. ;]

If you're new to Jamf Pro it may seem complex at first, but that's with anything new and different. Overall, I feel that the initial setup is straightforward.

We had Jamf do the setup. They contracted but I would say that the person they sent was knowledgable, efficient, and supportive.

My ROI is one hundred percent.

The setup is pricey upfront for support and setup. However, I do think it's necessary to get your environment up and running, especially if your techs have not been exposed to Jamf Pro yet.

The prices definitely could be better for smaller companies.

What other advice do I have?

My advice is to get the Training Pass. Train your staff, otherwise, you're wasting your money on any software in general (not being used).

reviewer1220394 - PeerSpot reviewer
User at a educational organization with 201-500 employees
Policies help us restrict content and add educational applications for young students
  • "Policies are a great feature that allows us to push certain restrictions to devices that require them, such as the younger generation of students we have."
  • "An in-house chat room would be a great way to communicate with your team when you aren't physically present with them."

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for device management across a large school.

MDM solutions. We have over two hundred staff and fifteen-hundred students. Jamf Pro allows us to manage all devices across the school remotely and push out any policies, software updates, and applications as needed. We can do all this from the comfort of the IT office, allowing us to focus more on the education around technology, rather than keeping the technology running itself.

How has it helped my organization?

Jamf Pro has improved the way IT supports education. It isn't just about device support anymore, we understand the power technology holds in the classroom. We are now able to collaborate with teachers to help them get the most out of their lessons. They have a goal, we have the knowledge to help them accomplish this.

What is most valuable?

Policies are a great feature that allows us to push certain restrictions to devices that require them, such as the younger generation of students we have. It also allows us to make sure each device is set up with the correct software for learning to flourish.

What needs improvement?

An in-house chat room would be a great way to communicate with your team when you aren't physically present with them. Also, the ability to add notes on devices, so that a history can be shown as to why a user has done certain things, such as their troubleshooting process or just general thoughts.

We have been using this solution for just under a year.
reviewer1219011 - PeerSpot reviewer
User at a educational organization with 201-500 employees
Pre-stage enrollments and self-service save us a lot of time
  • "The features that have been the most life-saving for us are pre-stage enrollments and self-service."
  • "The ability to ask a device to run a policy regularly would be a real advantage."

What is our primary use case?

We use Jamf Pro to manage all of our one-thousand-plus Apple devices.

We use Jamf for setting up re-stage enrolments and deploy them with the help of DEP and distribute device configurations and other software/applications for iMacs, Macbooks, and iPads. Its something we use every day.

How has it helped my organization?

The use of Jamf Pro has massively streamlined our process of working with Apple devices. Before Jamf, we would individually set up and install software on student and staff computers. This was a huge undertaking and has been made so much easier with the help of Jamf, being able to set this up for deployment beforehand.

What is most valuable?

The features that have been the most life-saving for us are pre-stage enrollments and self-service. The ability to set a generic suite of installations for all devices without ever having to touch the computer is amazing. This matched with self-service allows end-users to custom configure the machine to their needs.

What needs improvement?

I can think of only two ways that Jamf could be improved for us at the moment. Primarily by adding the ability to schedule policies for devices. The ability to ask a device to run a policy regularly would be a real advantage.

The other thing would be the ability to brand the Jamf admin portal to match the rest of the organization.

We have been using this solution for three years.
reviewer1209369 - PeerSpot reviewer
User at a university with 1,001-5,000 employees
Quick setup and deployment of devices improves efficiency and boosts our ROI
  • "The full API lets us write custom scripts and apps to enhance even further the end-user experience."
  • "A more modern UI in the next release will make the product absolutely perfect."

What is our primary use case?

We deploy and manage over twenty thousand Apple devices in our enterprise, all across the state on NC and the UNC system. We use Jamf to set up and deploy Macs, iPads, and AppleTVs out of the box and directly to the users. Then we use Jamf to manage the devices throughout the entire lifecycle.

How has it helped my organization?

We could not do the scale and the consistency of support without Jamf. We would have to hire a team of employees and still not have the level of end-user support we can deliver with Jamf. We can automate the entire setup process, fix problems in a moment's notice and from anywhere in the world.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are Zero-touch onboarding, Self Service, and ongoing policies make out of the box setup a breeze.

The lifecycle management allows us to better see ROI for our entire Apple fleet.

What needs improvement?

A more modern UI in the next release will make the product absolutely perfect.

I have been using this solution for more than ten years.

The Cloud version has been very stable.

It has scaled to more than twenty thousand devices with no signs of stopping.

The technical support for this solution is the best.

We used an old open-source solution but we outgrew its capabilities.

The initial setup of this solution was straightforward. Jamf offered a jumpstart that got us up in running in no time.

The Jamf engineer came on-site and was great.

The ROI is greatly in our favor.

The total ROI is worth every penny.

Before choosing this solution we evaluated Radmind, FileWave, KBOX, and SCCM.

What other advice do I have?

The zero-day support for new OS releases is critical and Jamf always stays right on the tech edge. As Apple adds new features, Jamf is in step along the way to deliver those features.

reviewer1183911 - PeerSpot reviewer
User at a manufacturing company with 501-1,000 employees
Zero-touch deployment frees up valuable IT resources
  • "It's a great way to keep track of all of our licenses and the software we use daily."
  • "There is still no feature for properly patching T2 Security Chip-enabled Macs."

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution to manage all of our company devices. We have both iOS and macOS devices internally. We also use it for license management for some of the other tools we use in-house. It's a great way to keep track of all of our licenses and the software we use daily.

How has it helped my organization?

We use zero-touch deployment for all devices, meaning IT is freed up to work on other things.

Apple’s deployment programs enable zero-touch deployment by automating enrolment and configuration from a central location, all without having to open the box.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features of this solution are self-service and patch management. Deployment of software is also a huge benefit to us as a company.

Inventory can be a daunting task, but with Jamf Pro, and its inventory management capabilities, it doesn’t have to be. Collect inventory automatically, organize that information, and even export reports.

What needs improvement?

The cloud version sometimes gets a little slow and https:// is always required when entering the URL.

There is still no feature for properly patching T2 Security Chip-enabled Macs. Admins must set up custom-built scripts to get around this functionality miss. Apart from that, it's good.

I have been using this solution for two years.

Stability is very good but could be better in terms of speed when hosted.

It is a cloud solution, so it works great for scaling.

Prior to using this solution, we used SimpleMDM.

With Jamf Start, everything was easy to set up and roll out to our team.

We implemented this solution in-house.

Our ROI was within two years.

With respect to pricing, Jamf Pro is the better bet.

God, we tried all of them! SimpleMDM was the main one though.

Scott Bordoni - PeerSpot reviewer
Head of Operatons and Data Protection at a tech company with 51-200 employees
Reseller
Enhances our cybersecurity and allows us to better support our users
  • "We were able to dramatically enhance our cybersecurity, and better support our users."
  • "This solution would benefit from more focus on Self Service, such as Office 365 and GSuite integration."

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for device management. We have multiple locations, as well as remote workers. Our entire workforce use Apple tech. Therefore, Jamf allows us to manage all of our end-user technology from one place. This includes pushing apps, profiles (restrictions, settings, etc.), and more.

How has it helped my organization?

Through Jamf, we were able to enforce things like encryption (escrow keys), password policies, the firewall on the Mac, etc. We can also remotely wipe/lock devices as required.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are Inventory and Self Service.

Inventory is all about auditing your estate (super easy). You can drill into a specific device, check out the model, what OS it’s running, which apps are installed on it, and even basic usage stats.

Self Service is about empowering users to take control of their tech in a safe way, such as proving them with apps that they can install as required.

What needs improvement?

This solution would benefit from more focus on Self Service, such as Office 365 and GSuite integration. At the moment, if you want to display cloud-hosted content in the Self Service app for distribution to all staff then you have to add it as a web link (it’s a little clunky). Direct integration would make this better.

We have been using this solution for around eighteen months.

We’ve never experienced any issues from a stability perspective.

This solution is easy to scale. We adopted this after not being able to scale Profile Manager.

All ongoing support is in-house, and I’m not aware of any support calls raised with Jamf.

We previously used Profile Manager; however, we found that it was unable to scale as our business grew.

The initial setup of this solution is really simple. You commit to something called a JumpStart, which is basically a consultancy and training session to ensure that your Jamf meets your organization's needs from day one.

We implemented using Jamf Direct, who provided us with a JumpStart. All ongoing support is in-house.

This solution has been a huge timesaver. It also allows you to leverage and control a lot of built-in Apple services, which can help you save money on buying third-party software.

If you have the in-house capability to support Jamf, then paying for onboarding / JumpStart training is a no brainer. It will help you get up to speed on the product. It will not, however, cover the enrolment of all of your client devices into Jamf, so make sure to set aside time to do this.

If you don’t have a tech team, buy Jamf MSP. You won’t have access to manage the product yourself, but your Jamf MSP reseller can do that for you under some sort of contract / SLA.

We did evaluate other options including Xinca (they’ve since been purchased by Jamf as part of the ZuluDesk sale), and Meraki.

What other advice do I have?

This solution is worth every penny! I don’t know how I got by without it.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We are a Jamf customer, and as such we use Jamf products to ensure cyber security compliance for our teams and retail store (amongst other things). As an IT specialist company and Apple reseller however, our sales teams also sell and support Jamf through our Jamf School, Jamf Pro, and Jamf MSP accreditations
reviewer1178940 - PeerSpot reviewer
User at a wholesaler/distributor with 5,001-10,000 employees
Device management and self-service have made things simpler and more efficient
  • "Users love that instead of having to wait for tickets to be resolved, they can open an app and run a specific policy."
  • "If it could do ticketing and non-Apple devices then that would be huge."

What is our primary use case?

I use this solution for device management, software pushes, basic troubleshooting, OS upgrades, etc. I Use Jamf for just about all of it!

We have about one hundred users that are managed through Jamf, mostly our Marketing and Creative teams. About twenty percent of our organization is on Mac.

How has it helped my organization?

Device management is very much better with Jamf! Prior to using this solution, we only used ARD for management. Jamf takes the complication out of all of it. I can easily push scripts to end-users in the background without interrupting their workflow. This is something for which they are grateful.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature of this solution is the Self Service. Being able to place troubleshooting scripts in the hands of end-users has changed the game. Users love that instead of having to wait for tickets to be resolved, they can open an app and run a specific policy. Now, most support cases are issues that cannot be easily resolved.

What needs improvement?

I would love for it to be able to be the only management tool of my organization. If it could do ticketing and non-Apple devices then that would be huge. The setup could be made a lot easier, too. Currently, it takes a full day of work to troubleshoot database issues.

I have been using this solution for two and a half years.

Prior to this solution we used ARD, and we switched because it was complex and tedious.

The cost of this solution is expensive but worth it. For sure, invest in support for the initial setup. Follow articles available to the letter.

We did not evaluate other options before choosing this one.

System Administrator
Fewer tickets for IT due to the self-service/self-help feature

What is our primary use case?

• Managing macOS devices for our organisation
  • Delivering a seamless experience for users and ensuring their device is up to date, in compliance, etc.

How has it helped my organization?

Compliance, control of devices and mostly the self-service experience for end users.

Fewer tickets for IT due to the self-service/self-help.

What is most valuable?

• Self-service, because there's no need for IT Support (scripts/software, etc.)
  • Zero-touch enrollment for delivering an awesome (it's my MacBook) experience.

What needs improvement?

• More reporting functionalities on mail/export basis with a schedule.
  • A remote tooling functionality for Windows devices (Jamf Remote).

Business growth realized through scalability of this solution

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is managing Mac systems in a large environment.

How has it helped my organization?

This tool has allowed me to leverage my ability to scale up.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the Jamf agent and the API. You can do a lot with these tools.

What needs improvement?

There are known issues with the mobile configs that need to be fixed.

Eight years.

It's a stable and solid solution.

In terms of scalability, this is a very flexible product. You can easily up and downscale.

This solution has great support.

Before using this solution I had not thought about central management.

This initial setup is a bit complex.

We completed the implementation in-house.

I do not have an ROI, but it saves a lot of time.

The setup cost is in the training, which is the most important step of your journey.

We did evaluate other options, but this is the best tool there is.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: we are delivering professional services and integrations.
IT Project Manager with 201-500 employees
Enables us to patch and manage endpoints while collecting log data to help improve operational efficiency
  • "Jamf Pro allowed us to patch and manage endpoints while collecting log data to help improve operational efficiency."
  • "The list of applications for patch management isn't sufficient."

What is our primary use case?

My primary use case is to manage Apple products.

How has it helped my organization?

Jamf Pro allowed us to patch the OS and manage endpoints while collecting log data to help improve operational efficiency.

What is most valuable?

Self-service portal and simple package creation are the most valuable features. This allowed lower level technicians the ability to create and maintain the software in a centralized location, which also helped reduce ticket creation.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see more features for application patch management. The list of applications for patch management isn't sufficient.  The Catalog of application is limited and if you want to expand it you must expose your endpoints to 3rd party application sources or build the packages in house.

No issues with stability

Scales well.  I have used it for 50 users up to 2000 without having to hire additional headcount.

Using the polices are very powerful

What is our primary use case?

Any Apple MDM solution product.

How has it helped my organization?

This helps in running your environment and managing them so much easier.

What is most valuable?

Jamf has many solutions and using the polices are very powerful.

What needs improvement?

They are always improving the product and have great customer and technical services. One thing I wish is if JNUC could be twice a year in different cities to get more amount of techs.

kahot - PeerSpot reviewer
IT Technician at a educational organization with 501-1,000 employees
One feature which stands out is the ability to manage the devices all in one console

What is our primary use case?

To manage our ever growing Apple computers and mobile devices from things like device rollout, to apps and software distribution and inventory management and collections. We are a K-12 school with three campuses of over 500 students and over 400 staffs.

How has it helped my organization?

Rolling out devices has never been easier, Jamf helps minimise the workload on our IT department. Managing a large number of devices requires a lot of manpower and Jamf helps reduce that. Zero-touch rollout at its best.

What is most valuable?

I think the question should be what features have you not found valuable, as all features are useful but if I have to choose the one that stands out for us, it is the ability to manage the devices all in one console so to say.

What needs improvement?

More software titles in the patch management updates, this will help reduce creating packages for software updates.

Three to five years.

very good, very stable and when things go wrong its always resolved in a good time manner

no comment on this.

awesome technical support, not an issue with the software they can't fix or resolve.

previous solution was manual control, meaning we have to setup individual devices one by one. Not ideal.

straight forward no complex at all.

IN-House for us.

no investment, just need to be done in our organisation.

If you can afford to go cloud services rather than on premises install go for it, it makes life easier when JAMF handles the physical server and JAMF Pro updates.

yeah we did and find nothing compared to what JAMF Pro can do.

What other advice do I have?

Give doing what you're doing. It works.

Being able to access the Mac remotely and pull information from it along with sending remote commands to it is valuable

What is our primary use case?

We are using Jamf Pro to manage our Mac environment.

How has it helped my organization?

I'm now starting to package up software to deploy to our Macs remotely. This eliminates the need for manual installations.

What is most valuable?

• Remote commands
  • Being able to access the Mac remotely and pull information from it along with sending remote commands to it.

What needs improvement?

I would love to see a way to screen share to a Mac using the Jamf Pro web interface instead of Jamf Remote.

Less than one year.
reviewer1029552 - PeerSpot reviewer
User with 201-500 employees
I really love the remote commands

What is our primary use case?

Education.

How has it helped my organization?

It helps manage the iPads in a more streamlined way.

What is most valuable?

I really love the remote commands. It is a time saver. I also enjoy the self-service app. That way, not all apps have to be installed if the teacher chooses otherwise.

What needs improvement?

I'd like to see better reporting features.

jhock - PeerSpot reviewer
IT Support Specialist at a educational organization with 51-200 employees
It provides an easier way to deploy apps to classroom devices

What is our primary use case?

Deployment and management of classroom iPads.

How has it helped my organization?

It provides an easier way to deploy apps to classroom devices. App requests are now made through a form, instead of giving teachers an iTunes gift card, and this has helped teachers be more conscious when reviewing apps, which has been better on the budget.

What is most valuable?

Lost mode, remote shutdown, and remote wipe.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see a separate reports area where an actual report is compiled and able to be printed. Currently, you have to create a Smart Group and set criteria to compile an exportable list (txt or csv) of devices that match the set criteria. A report function would eliminate having to create a formal report yourself with the exported data.

Three to five years.

Very reliable. I haven't had any issues.

JAMF already offers a wide variety of tools for the IT industry. I work in K-12 and am excited to see what they will offer with the new acquisition of ZuluDesk.

Customer service and support are superb. Support responses are always timely and that is appreciated when needing an immediate solution.

The initial setup was foreign as we were new to MDM systems, but support walked us through setup and provided training.

We directly contacted with a sales rep at JAMF.

Reduction in manpower needed to manage hundreds of devices for a three-person team.

For the number of management tools you have available and the ease of deployment, I believe the cost is worth it.

Xavier R. - PeerSpot reviewer
IT Manager at a media company with 51-200 employees
An easy to use yet powerful tool

What is our primary use case?

We use Jamf Pro in a production environment to manage around 200 Apple devices.

How has it helped my organization?

Jamf Pro allowed us to effectively manage the employees' devices, reduce support, improve security, but most of all keep a small IT/support team even when our company grew rapidly, and we doubled the number of managed devices.

What is most valuable?

• Remote management
  • Enrollment
  • Packages installation.

These features are valuable because they were the most time consuming before we used an MDM.

What needs improvement?

Jamf Pro does everything it is supposed to well. The user interface received a huge overhaul with version 10, and there are still some parts that could be improved, but it is still an easy to use yet powerful tool.

Leonardo Cacioppo - PeerSpot reviewer
Apple End User Support Specialist at North Central College

What is our primary use case?

I use this software in my daily job to manage all of the Apple devices on the college campus.

How has it helped my organization?

It has made me much more efficient in my job by reducing the time needed to spend on tasks.

What is most valuable?

Self-service allows for users to solve their own issues without needing to contact the help desk.

What needs improvement?

I would love to see GSX (Apple Global Service Exchange) integration populate purchasing data during the enrollment process. Currently, data does not populate during enrollment of a device. I would prefer the ability to have this data pull automatically if set up via prestige enrollments

Serhat Gürgün - PeerSpot reviewer
Educational Technology Manager at a non-profit with 201-500 employees
Restrictions are useful and effective

What is our primary use case?

• We use a one-to-one iPad program in our schools.
  • We manage 1000 devices.
  • We configured different profiles for each grade groups, and we can easily manage them.
  • Especially for restrictions, to manage applications, books and web clips, to push notifications.

How has it helped my organization?

First, we used another MDM solution, but we haven't been satisfied. We researched alternatives and found Jamf Pro. Really we are so happy now.

What is most valuable?

Restrictions. It is so useful and effective.

What needs improvement?

Screen time setup is so required. I want to set time up for screen times for categories. I should be able to choose time and set a password.

Isaac Nelson - PeerSpot reviewer
IT Professional at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Has made new computer deployments more efficient and modernized

What is our primary use case?

We use Jamf Pro to manage Macs used for media production and to keep the production environment consistent.

How has it helped my organization?

Jamf Pro has enabled us to move away from legacy imaging workflows and make use of Apple's Device Enrollment Program. This has made new computer deployments more efficient and modernized.

What is most valuable?

Package deployment and management of configuration profiles is easy and flexible with Jamf Pro and are both crucial to our workflows.

What needs improvement?

We would really like to be able to separate managed computers by the role they're used for, but Jamf Pro only has limited functionality for this with the "sites" feature.

Aaron Tillery - PeerSpot reviewer
Technician Level II at Turner Unified School District
Specializes in Apple devices and simplified our deployment during our hand out events

What is our primary use case?

• We have roughly over 4500 devices between MacBooks and iPads, all managed with Jamf Pro
  • K12 1:1 with classroom carts in PK classrooms.

How has it helped my organization?

Jamf simplified our deployment during our hand out events in the fall. It specializes in Apple devices, which for us was a plus since we didn't have Chromebooks or other non-Apple devices we needed to manage.

What is most valuable?

The ability to deploy scripts to our managed MacBooks for various purposes has proven to be a very powerful tool that we are still learning how to leverage.

What needs improvement?

Sometimes the Jamf's cloud-hosted servers feel like they could be a little more powerful.  We've never run into an issue, but some of the things that have been said from other customers we have contact and a good working relationship with or during a couple of support calls with Jamf have just made it seem that the cloud instances can't quite hold up to requirements for larger deployments and more resources need to be allocated to each instance during setup.

Derek Lucas - PeerSpot reviewer
Information Technology Support Coordinator at Berkeley Preparatory School
Self-service on the Mac and iOS is a life saver

What is our primary use case?

We use Jamf Pro to manage our 1:1 iPad and MacBook programs. We have over 3,000 devices and just two people to manage them.

How has it helped my organization?

We could not handle the volume of devices as an Apple school without Jamf Pro managing our fleet. It is easy to use, has great support and the best community of people working together that I have found.

What is most valuable?

• Self-service on the Mac and iOS is a life saver.
  • It allows us to put software out there for users to install when they need it along printers for the whole campus — saves us hours of work.

What needs improvement?

There are some layout things that could be done to make it easier. For instance, allow us to go to a smart group and see what policies have been assigned to the group, then be able to assign and unassign them right there instead of going into each individual policy.

John Mahlman IV - PeerSpot reviewer
Senior Desktop Engineer - Mac at a financial services firm with 10,001+ employees
Self-service feature provides users with the ability to install software and run scripts that typically require administrator intervention

What is our primary use case?

We offer software to users via self-service and push applications out for major security releases when needed. We also use it to block software from running.

Aside from software distribution we also use it for management of security settings and monitoring of systems for security compliance.

How has it helped my organization?

Without Jamf we wouldn't be able to manage the systems at all. I have looked at many other solutions over the years. I have been a Mac admin, and Jamf provides the only complete solution for managing Macs at large and small scale.

Currently, only a small team manages over 500 Macs with plans for growth over the next two years. In the past, I have managed over 2000 devices with only two administrators. This wouldn't be possible without Jamf Pro.

What is most valuable?

Self-service is invaluable to our organization; it provides users with the ability to install the software and run scripts that typically require administrator intervention.

Extension attributes are key for compliance monitoring and overall client health statistics. The ability to get any information from machines via a script is so useful.

Smart groups are important for all of the above and much more; it's so easy to scope items to systems if you know how to create the groups. All of the above are probably the most powerful and useful features of Jamf Pro.

What needs improvement?

• Patch management is lacking greatly; more options are needed in order for us to consider using it at all.
  • An overhaul of how configuration profiles are needed, there are too many issues associated with the current mechanism.
  • I would also say that configuration profile payloads need updating to remove old ones and add new ones.
  • I would love to see any update on Jamf admin; it's very much in need.

Tim Griffin - PeerSpot reviewer
ICT Client Services Manager at a educational organization with 201-500 employees
DEP imaging and settings deployment is almost instant when you click the save button

What is our primary use case?

Managing a large fleet of Apple devices, both Mac and iOS. We monitor our Apple inventory to make sure everything is running smooth.

How has it helped my organization?

I work with a school. Deploying apps and settings are a big part of the job. Jamf Pro allows me to do that without touching a device.

What is most valuable?

DEP imaging and settings deployment. This is almost instant from when you click the save button. It’s so good!!

What needs improvement?

There are some small but clunky UI elements — things like bulk editing of certain information and settings.

Michael Conners - PeerSpot reviewer
Senior Desktop Engineer - Apple products at Madison College

What is our primary use case?

We use Jamf Pro to manage our fleet of Macs and iPads. With Jamf, we can now do so much more. Reporting to our management team is critical. We can gather information quickly, and this allows us to make smart decisions.

How has it helped my organization?

We used to need more resources to manage our devices. With Jamf Pro, we can now do more with less. It's the ideal situation.

What is most valuable?

Imaging and management of our devices are invaluable as we used to have a more manual solution. Rather than depending on others, we can keep things simple which allows us to work smarter.

What needs improvement?

Patch management is an area that still needs focus and attention. We find a problem with this because as others have reported, other solutions can do more with patch management. But as with any solution, there are other ways around it, and we have our existing solution to work around any shortcomings there might be.

Tony Ortegon - PeerSpot reviewer
IT Operations Engineer at Cloudflare, Inc.
Zero-touch deployment is a wonderful feature

What is our primary use case?

I use this product to manage Apple devices in the enterprise. From profile configurations to security compliance.

How has it helped my organization?

Jamf changed our lives completely from configuration, compliance and management. We needed something like a complete Mac shop to help us manage devices all over the world. With Jamf Pro in the cloud, we are capable of managing these systems and devices with ease.

What is most valuable?

Zero-touch deployment is a wonderful feature. Being able to assign systems directly from the manufacturer to new employees has been amazing. Plus with a complete self-service portal, our users have the flexibility to install software they need when they need it. Not to mention a number of environmental nuisances that are one-click fixes here.

What needs improvement?

Pricing needs to be better for smaller businesses who need cloud-based products over on-premise solutions. It’s even hard for some medium and even large businesses to grasp the exceptionally high cost of the service.

Christopher Kemp - PeerSpot reviewer
    Infrastructure Tech Arch Team Lead at Accenture
    The ability to script makes it fit our needs

What is our primary use case?

I use Jamf Pro to manage and secure Mac workstations in enterprise and production environments.

How has it helped my organization?

Jamf Pro allows us to fully leverage Apple and its native tools, as well as create custom solutions.

What is most valuable?

Proper MDM management for Apple devices is key. The ability to script makes it fit our needs.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see MFA integration added to the SSO feature, as well as having it expanded to accommodating multiple servers (meaning specifically that SSO, Jamf Pro runs in a cluster just fine).

More than five years.

I think it's quite stable overall, we have seen some stability issues, but they usually trace back to configuration issues.

It scales well, into the tens or hundreds of thousands of devices.

Customer support is very friendly and responsive. As your environment gets more complex, an elevated support contract is available.

The software itself is both complex and straightforward, meaning that you do have to understand what you're doing, but everything you need to get started is on the web interface.

Jamf offers a "jump start" to get things off the ground and give you brief basic training to get going. I spent two days at initial setup, and after that, I worked through it myself.

No comment.

I think it's on par with other enterprise solutions. It really comes down to how seriously your organization wants to take Mac management.

Evaluated AirWatch, but it did not have the capabilities of Jamf Pro.

What other advice do I have?

We consider Jamf Pro to be "best of breed" for enterprise Mac management.

Scott Gary - PeerSpot reviewer
    Mac Helpdesk/System Administrator at Measures for Justice
    Integration with other applications as well as automation is fantastic

What is our primary use case?

• Managing Mac enterprise fleet
    • Maintaining installed software and security compliance within our organization.

How has it helped my organization?

Easier administration and customization for the organizational fleet. Jamf makes it far easier to report on fleet status as well as the ability to manage half my fleet being remote employees.

What is most valuable?

• Jamf API and reporting
    • Jamf integration for other applications as well as automation is fantastic. Highly recommended.

What needs improvement?

Patch management: Software patching has fallen by the wayside for newer versions of Jamf as most users are implementing open source alternatives for keeping installed software patched.

Kyle Ericson - PeerSpot reviewer
    Systems Engineer at a consumer goods company with 1,001-5,000 employees
    I think the SSH part of Mac OS is the best feature

What is our primary use case?

We use it to manage Macs and iOS devices. We also use it to install applications and patch devices. There is also the reporting feature that we use too.

How has it helped my organization?

It has made it easy to track and update devices. I love how easy it is to use, and the support is the best in class.

What is most valuable?

I think the SSH part of Mac OS is the best feature, and also I like the way they have the dashboard, and the console is super clean.

What needs improvement?

Conditional access for iOS devices is a thing they need to add. It's on the roadmap, and it would be nice to have that now.

it_user700149 - PeerSpot reviewer
    IT Support Engineer at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
    Gives us the ability to manage Apple devices remotely.
    • "There is support for Apple updates from day one. Jamf works closely with Apple, so they are ready to support new updates whenever Apple pushes them."
    • "I think it would be best if Jamf had support tiers."

What is most valuable?

Gives us the ability to manage Apple devices remotely. We have users spaced throughout the country.

It is also easy to add Macs and other Apple devices.

How has it helped my organization?

We now make less on-site visits. Jamf has self-service, where you can upload packages and scripts that anybody using a company owned Apple device can use. Users are less dependent on IT.

What needs improvement?

The technical support needs improving. Not everyone is a master of Jamf and knows the ins and outs of the software. It would be great to have people who have more than a basic understanding of the software.

I think it would be best if Jamf had support tiers.

It has gotten to a point where I only contact Jamf Support when things are "on fire" and the issue is causing business to stop. With support you never know who you're going to get, or their experience with software. With tiers you could get an understanding of who has the ability to help with more difficult issues.

We have been using the solution for four years.

We did not encounter any issues with stability.

We did not encounter any issues with scalability.

I would rate the technical support at 7/10. They have chat, as well as email support, and it is quick. Not everyone is a master of Jamf, however. You sometimes get tech team members who are still new to the product.

We did not use a previous solution.

We did not evaluate any alternative solutions.

What other advice do I have?

Make sure you choose to run it on a platform that others have experience with. They give you options including a Mac server, a Windows server, and even Linux. However, not everyone is going to know Linux, which can cause problems down the road.

it_user696996 - PeerSpot reviewer
    IT Support Consultant with 201-500 employees
    Valuable features include asset management and application/patch management.
    • "I can set policies to manage devices by many variables OR keep it simple by leveraging DEP to assign new devices the standard apps."
    • "Jamf could improve versioning as in outright blocking OS upgrades OR improving maintaining every application’s update feature. As of now, only some apps, like Flash, have managed updates."

What is most valuable?

Valuable features with Jamf include asset management and application/patch management. I can set policies to manage devices by many variables OR keep it simple by leveraging DEP to assign new devices the standard apps.

How has it helped my organization?

It’s a useful tool for a larger organization to manage its Apple Devices. Jamf has improved the function by putting support to unknown devices. My workplace had bought a lot of iPads outside of DEP without a good method to track them. What happened with Jamf is all of the unknown Apple Devices were put under one solution to help all of us better use these assets. The same thing happened with the computers, because now there was a method to manage them without sacrificing control.

What needs improvement?

Jamf could improve versioning as in outright blocking OS upgrades OR improving maintaining every application’s update feature. As of now, only some apps, like Flash, have managed updates. The rest will need some clever work to keep updated, or prevent updates. Not everyone is able to adapt a product like Jamf when a feature is missing or not suited to your environment.

I’ve been using it since January, 2016. In that time, Jamf has made several changes along with Apple.

Jamf Pro as a cloud hosted service is pretty stable. The website does not always load smoothly, but I have had no downtime.

Jamf is very scalable. If anything, it may be too scalable for an entry level technician. The ability to deploy to everyone is easy if the admin was careful to restrict abilities.

Previously, there was no solution. I had to do everything by hand.

The initial setup was mind-boggling. However, I had not used DEP or VPP prior to this. Without having completed the CCT first, I was learning far too many things for the first time with very little time to process all of it.

I’m left out of the pricing decisions. As a general rule, I think it pays for itself to let Jamf host the server. If you send your tech to the CCT, then you won't need as much guidance from Jamf.

There was no evaluation. We just bought it and stuck to it.

What other advice do I have?

Absolutely get the CCT and choose a technician that has Apple experience. That way, the skills will complement each other.

Download our free Jamf Pro Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.
    Updated: June 2022