AvePoint Cloud Backup OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

AvePoint Cloud Backup is the #18 ranked solution in top Cloud Backup tools. PeerSpot users give AvePoint Cloud Backup an average rating of 9.0 out of 10. AvePoint Cloud Backup is most commonly compared to Veeam Backup for Office 365: AvePoint Cloud Backup vs Veeam Backup for Office 365. AvePoint Cloud Backup is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 48% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 25% of all views.

Download the Cloud Backup Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2022

What is AvePoint Cloud Backup?

A Service Level Agreement doesn’t cover it all. SLAs account for service disruptions, but good luck recovering lost, deleted, or corrupt content. AvePoint Cloud Backup makes the best of a worst-case scenario. Whether it’s user error, an outage, or a ransomware attack - we’ve got your back(up).

AvePoint Cloud Backup Customers
Swedish Match, Hydro, Mercury IT, Avepoint
AvePoint Cloud Backup Video

AvePoint Cloud Backup Pricing Advice

What users are saying about AvePoint Cloud Backup pricing:
"It is very good for many of my customers in the banking and finance segments. The price isn't a problem there, but in some other industries, people ask for a cheaper solution. When the price is an issue for the customer, we recommend Veeam, Metallic."

AvePoint Cloud Backup Reviews

Sales Manager at Tieto Estonia
MSP
Suits large enterprises and is best in the market for Office 365 backup
  • "It is the best product in the market for Office 365 backup, and our customers are satisfied with it."
  • "Some customers choose other backup solutions because AvePoint is Office 365 and CRM backup system, but they have other backup needs for Azure and so on. Such customers often choose another backup solution instead of AvePoint."

What is our primary use case?

I'm a sales manager, and I handle the responsibility of the banking sector in the Norwegian market. I don't use the product myself, but I have some customers who are using this product, and they are satisfied with it.

I'm working in a large IT company in Scandinavia, and we use AvePoint for several customers. We are a reseller, and we deliver services around this product.

What is most valuable?

What needs improvement?

Its price is a problem in some cases, and they want us to find a cheaper solution.

Some customers choose other backup solutions because AvePoint is Office 365 and CRM backup system, but they have other backup needs for Azure and so on. Such customers often choose another backup solution instead of AvePoint.

I have been familiar with it for about two years.

Cloud Backup
November 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about AvePoint, Veeam Software, Metallic and others in Cloud Backup. Updated: November 2022.
654,658 professionals have used our research since 2012.

I have not heard of any issues related to its stability and reliability. Long ago, there was an issue with restoration, but they fixed it.

Norwegian banks have from 10,000 to 34,500 employees. We often recommend AvePoint to the largest customers we have because they want a good solution for Office 365. They can choose, for example, Veeam, Metallic, or another solution to meet the other needs they have to take backup of Azure and other public clouds.

I know that we are spending around 50 to 60 hours to set up AvePoint, the self-service portals, and so on for a new customer, but I don't know whether it is easy or not. We have specialist resources on that. So, it shouldn’t be complex for us. I assume that if you have done it once or twice, you would get familiar with the solution.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it a nine out of ten.

Download our free Cloud Backup Report and find out what your peers are saying about AvePoint, Veeam Software, Metallic, and more!
Updated: November 2022