We changed our name from IT Central Station: Here's why
AhsanKhurshid
Software Development AI at a transportation company with 10,001+ employees
The Insights feature helps to determine which processes we will automate next
  • "AI is a good feature. I am looking forward to that making life easier. It has enabled us to automate more processes. Based on the requirement, chat can hand over the process and we can kick off that bot to do the job. If someone has a problem with a ticket or with a schedule, they can connect to the schedule department or schedule bot."
  • "Support could use improvement. It's always a struggle to engage with them. We have a very tight relationship with support, but when things are in hot water, everyone wants to fix it right away which doesn't always happen."

What is our primary use case?

We are on-prem but we will be migrating to the cloud by the end of the month.

My company has 100,000 people and uncountable departments. One of the biggest bots is in HR and finance. So far we have almost 57 bots in production, almost 45 in pre-production. We will have almost 100 bots by the end of this year. Our target is to reach 800 bots by the year after.

How has it helped my organization?

No one can beat the automation. It's like you can sit back and play Tetris and let the bot do the work.

We see time savings, precision, and speed. Time is the most precious thing in the world. My company has saved around five million dollars this year.

What is most valuable?

We use a standard approach when it comes to developing bots. By the end of this year, we are going to use Insights for reporting and we are going to use data mining the year after. We are doing a pilot right now, that captures the activities and try to figure out which is the high potential area. Based on the data, we will figure out and decide which route we should take.

Insights helps to determine which processes we will automate next. Based on that, we can get the data and write the defaults for leadership so they can make the right decision.

It's very easy to build automations. That's why we want to deploy 800 bots by next year. Our assessment is that it only takes 5% to 7% effort. The rest is trying to figure out the deployment process, the platform struggle, networking, etc. The development is very easy.

AI is a good feature. I am looking forward to that making life easier. It has enabled us to automate more processes. Based on the requirement, chat can hand over the process and we can kick off that bot to do the job. If someone has a problem with a ticket or with a schedule, they can connect to the schedule department or schedule bot.

We have a citizen developer program in the company so we have taken the UiPath Academy courses. We bring the citizen developer on board and they have to go through the courses on our portal. We have tight integration of UiPath Academy with my company's internal learning process portal.

It's a wonderful integration and it's a very organically arranged process. We can start a raw developer and let them deploy a bot in a couple of months. It's a remarkable achievement. UiPath is very good at developing those courses.

What needs improvement?

Creating the pipeline for the automation and then deploying it and keeping it there, is where the focus should be. I think UiPath realized that and is working on it.

Support could use improvement. It's always a struggle to engage with them. We have a very tight relationship with support, but when things are in hot water, everyone wants to fix it right away which doesn't always happen.

We have been using UiPath since 2018.

The stability depends on the client's infrastructure. We're using a Citrix environment and internal infrastructure security has a lot of parameters. It totally depends. Every client has different challenges.

The scalability is a big value. If we have 100 bots today and we want to have 800 bots next year, on-premises is very challenging and expensive but with the cloud, it's very easy to replicate.

The quality of support depends on the support person that you get and on the situation. We started getting better support because we have a dedicated team.

How would you rate customer service and support?

Neutral

I have experience with Blue Prism and Microsoft cloud automation. The difference between them is like the difference between a Ferrari and a Toyota. UiPath is a Ferrari. It's a very mature and solid platform.

The initial setup is very easy because we created the right pipeline with the help of UiPath. However, at the end of this month, we are going to the cloud and we do not know the challenges that will bring.

The deployment will take a few minutes.

What other advice do I have?

UiPath is revolutionary. My advice would be to try it out. In the beginning, it looks a little difficult, but once you get your hands on it and get used to it, it's the most wonderful thing.

I would rate it a nine out of ten. To make it a perfect ten, licensing and support should be improved. They should use the Microsoft model, where it's free. Once you develop it, the user will deploy it. You can make money on that. But let users have a taste, let them sit down in the driving seat and drive it.

Senior Associate at a financial services firm with 10,001+ employees
Huge time saver; it's going to be a game changer for us
  • "UiPath has helped with data scraping and plugging into websites and combining that with Alteryx. We can attack 90% of our use cases now."
  • "I would like to see them dive into more industry-specific use cases."

What is our primary use case?

I work at a financial firm where we do trade settlement activity. We are using UiPath for cleaning up data, doing reconciliation, and finding where the trade breaks and trade files are. It helps us lay the groundwork for the value add work, which comes later.

How has it helped my organization?

It allows us to grow our business. The use case that we have is a huge time saver because we do not have a lot of volume right now. We are looking to sell part of the business and get more clients onto it. The only way we could do that or even open that door for possibility is to automate and go through a lot more volume.

Our teams are under huge pressure because trade volume has gone up over the past year. UiPath is just getting us back to the status quo and then also opening the pipeline for more volume to go through. We have a very strong program that encourages people to get trained up on tools.

What is most valuable?

StudioX is going to be a big game changer for us. We found with the other tools that we use that as soon as we put UiPath in the hands of everyday users and ops users, they will be able to quickly learn it. This will make a big impact because we will get big volumes and projects coming through.

What needs improvement?

UiPath has done a good job coming up with the broadest use cases. However, I would like to see them dive into more industry-specific use cases. For example, checked OCR and brokerage statements are common. Anything unique to the financial industry would be useful for us.

We have using UiPath since February when it got brought into our team. We just had our first box go live about two weeks ago. We have had three go live so far; one using StudioX and two using Studio.

So far, I haven't heard any issues. We are always going to expect issues, but so far so good and I hope the stability is good. Alteryx had issues at times, which created some pretty big problems. Hopefully, UiPath will not do that as much, because we are expecting to lean on it.

I have not used them directly.

It was not so much a switch for us. We are still using Alteryx. UiPath is a much better automation tool than what we were using before because it was self-service. We didn't have to have our COE build it and related solutions for us. We have similar functionality with Alteryx. Anyone can learn it and start building and go through our governance process. Doing so, they can have a huge impact on their team.

We are a large company and the initial setup took our COE quite a few months. However, I believe their experience was positive overall. A lot of the issues we had were internal and concerned how we were going to do our governance. We were very strict about that.

Getting people access was easy and so was learning to build. Everything on the UiPath side went smoothly.

We're a mature automation team. Over the past four years, we've delivered well over 150 FTE. We're always looking for new tools and to pick up some of that automation that we couldn't do before.

UiPath has helped with data scraping and plugging into websites and combining that with Alteryx. We can attack 90% of our use cases now. We can not deal with the other 10% for internal governance reasons and not so much capability.

The three use cases we have implemented with UiPath have saved about half an FTE.

I know that the reason we went with UiPath is because it is a lot cheaper than the other vendor we were using. It is of a better quality as well, but it is less expensive to run on an ongoing basis.

I'm not sure if we evaluated other options. My team does not look into the suite of options. We have a separate COE that sets everything up for us. We are tasked with implementation.

What other advice do I have?

My advice is to first build a good team that you can trust. Because great tools are useless if you don't have any builders or people that know how to use the tools. That is what we have been focused on. Also, have very specific support for your team.

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: January 2022.
564,997 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Technical Writer at a cloud provider with 51-200 employees
Saved me significant time on a weekly basis and averted the need to hire someone to do mundane tasks
  • "The desktop Assistant tool provides a personal automation launchpad so that you can easily access and run automations. That's important because you don't have to go to someone every time you face a problem, or every time you have to run an automation process. It helps make you independent so that you can do your own tasks."
  • "It was quite new for me and it took time to adjust to it and understand it. At times, some processes took longer with the tool, initially. But when you do them on a regular basis, you understand it better and it takes much less time. Setting up the systems could be difficult initially. It would be better if it were more user-friendly for non-technical users."

How has it helped my organization?

We used to maintain a lot of Excel sheets for lead generation and other activities. UiPath helped us to automate those processes and clear our workloads so that we could focus on other main tasks.

It saved a lot of time on tasks that could be quite redundant. Fetching data and maintaining the machines and regularly updating them. That's the only thing that I was using it for. Using UiPath saved me about 10 to 12 hours on a weekly basis.

It allowed me to delegate mundane tasks to personal automations and to focus on more important tasks. By not having to do tasks that don't add value or skills, I could focus on tasks that were more important and that added value to my skills or targets. That brings much more satisfaction.

Also, the ability for employees to delegate mundane tasks to personal automations meant that we did not have to hire a person dedicated to doing those particular tasks. We could use the tool to do those tasks. It helped save those costs. On that front it helped in business operations.

UiPath was quite useful in terms of getting data from thousands of webpages online and arranging it in a predefined format. You can easily create robots and define operations in UiPath.

What is most valuable?

I come from a non-technical background. You need a little bit of technical knowledge to use it. We had a demonstration of how to use the platform, but it's easy to use. It helps in automating tasks which otherwise you would have to do manually.

The desktop Assistant tool provides a personal automation launchpad so that you can easily access and run automations. That's important because you don't have to go to someone every time you face a problem, or every time you have to run an automation process. It helps make you independent so that you can do your own tasks.

Other things I like about it include:

• Its dashboard is quite easy to use and you don’t need to have a programming background to understand it.
  • You can record screens in Excel and download it from the cloud.
  • You can also get quite a load of data from the web and use it for your processes without any manual effort.

What needs improvement?

For me, it was quite an effective tool because I hadn't used any automation tool previously. It was quite new for me and it took time to adjust to it and understand it. At times, some processes took longer with the tool, initially. But when you do them on a regular basis, you understand it better and it takes much less time. Setting up the systems could be difficult initially. It would be better if it were more user-friendly for non-technical users.

I used UiPath for less than one year.

It's quite stable and reliable. We had no issues.

I wasn't involved in the initial setup of UiPath in our organization, but I think it took less than a month to deploy it. It's also an ongoing process after deployment. There are a lot of things that need to be done.

About 10 to 15 people were using it in our organization. The users were mainly in IT where they were using it for central management and other automation purposes.

The fact that we didn't have to hire a resource specifically for doing certain tasks is how the ROI could be calculated. It also saved time for the existing employees.

What other advice do I have?

There is a trial version available. You can go for the trial version first and then buy it and scale it per your needs. Try this tool. Go for it. It's definitely worth a try. If yours is a large organization, try the Community Edition first to get the hang of it. After that, move on to its Enterprise version.

What I learned from using UiPath is that there are tools available in the market that can essentially make your life a lot easier. You don't have to worry about doing certain tasks, maintaining them, continuously updating them. Their backups are always available, even if you lose something. They are always easily accessible on any device.

Consultant with self employed
Easy to use, good for business uses, good for PDF, Excel, email automation and support, stable, and Studio X requires no coding
  • "It is easy and fast to convert PDF files to text documents and Excel sheets, which is important because, in my work, PDF automation is heavy."
  • "The UiPath Academy needs to have more courses that are easy for normal people to understand. The material is very good but some of the courses are hard for normal people."

What is our primary use case?

I am an RPA developer and I am using this solution as an automation development framework.

My primary use cases are web automation and data scraping.

I have done jobs that required user-action recording, creating bots for tasks such as scraping data from the screen. I have also created bots for performing tasks like PDF and Excel automation. Some of these are small, and not for a business model.

How has it helped my organization?

Automations are easy to build and because of this, the work is very fast. We save a lot of time.

For my projects, UiPath is saving me approximately 1,000 hours per year.

Currently, I am only working on small projects, and haven't started working on complex ones. At this point, I am not facing any hard problems.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are data scraping and UI Explorer. In my work with web automation, I use the data scraping option a lot.

It is easy and fast to convert PDF files to text documents and Excel sheets, which is important because, in my work, PDF automation is heavy.

The recording option is very good.

When you use Studio X, there is no coding required. This is good because I don't have good coding skills. It is drag-and-drop, so it is easy to use.

The Orchestrator is helpful because when I publish my bots, it allows me to control things such as creating queues and dispatching bots. It is easy to navigate.

What needs improvement?

UiPath is able to connect with Azure, but I am facing some problems with it.

The UiPath Academy needs to have more courses that are easy for normal people to understand. The material is very good but some of the courses are hard for normal people. For example, there are some videos available that first-time listeners have trouble understanding. By comparison, some of them from YouTube, where the people are explaining things step-by-step, are easier. Not all of the videos are bad; for example, the RPA Starter and Data Manipulation course are easy to understand.

It is important that UiPath is easy to learn because we have a lot of people who are coming to learn it, and they don't have a programming background. Some of them have experience with VB.NET but nothing else.

The Community Version only supports two attended robots and two unattended robots. It also provides only one tenant. If the Community Edition provided two or three tenants then it would be easier for people to learn more about UiPath.

I have been using UiPath as an RPA developer for the past year.

The stability is very good.

Scalability-wise, it is enough for the projects that I have now.

I have not interacted directly with technical support. Rather, I am a user of the UiPath forum. If I have any problems then I can send a message. I have sent messages to the Twitter account twice in the past, and the replies that I have received have been very good.

The UiPath forum is a very good platform that is very helpful for learners and projects. If I send a message then the play comes in a very good manner. There are some brilliant people in the forum.

I am aware of Blue Prism and I have some experience with Automation Anywhere, but I chose to use UiPath. UiPath is easier to use than other solutions. For example, there is no coding required when you are using UiPath Studio X.

When I was using Automation Anywhere, I was facing problems. I'm not sure what the problem was because I switched to UiPath and Studio X for business scenarios.

The initial setup was easy to complete.

I am currently using the Community Version, free of charge.

What other advice do I have?

In summary, this is a good solution that is easy to use, and some of the functions are very strong.

I would rate this solution a ten out of ten.

Mattia Mezzacapo
RPA Engineer at a computer software company with 10,001+ employees
Saves time, integrates well with Microsoft applications, fast and high-quality technical support
  • "UiPath has the simplest low-code user interface that I've seen in my professional life."
  • "If you don't change the name of the activity manually then you will lose some information during logging. It would be useful to put a simple incremental ID on each activity, so even if you don't change the activity name, you will know where the process becomes stuck."

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case is the automation of many reports, dashboards, and tables that were created manually by some of my colleagues. The tasks involve collecting information from SAP Solution Manager, manipulating some of the data based on business rules that have been implemented, and then storing the data in a specific way that can be used in the next part of the workflow. This includes using Excel and the aim is to create a PDF report that is sent to the top business line managers.

UiPath is the perfect tool to implement a solution like this, with continuous operative tasks between Microsoft native applications such as Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.

How has it helped my organization?

Before our UiPath implementation, the organization spent approximately two junior FTE on these tasks, and another 0.2 senior-level FTE in order to guide junior resources.

This process runs every day and if these tasks are executed manually, it means that two resources need to be staffed forever. At the end of the project, the organization gained a boost of two FTE saved and released, able to move on to other projects. This produced real value for the organization.

The efficiency of the process was the key success factor.

What is most valuable?

UiPath has the simplest low-code user interface that I've seen in my professional life. You simply drag and drop the activity on the flow, in a clear way, with clear names, and manipulating clear variables/arguments based on parameters. These are the key points in my humble opinion.

The library creation platform is really simple to use. Basically, it works like a normal flowchart application and once you've published packages, you can use and re-use these packages like activities in another workflow.

Last but not least, official Microsoft office integration is really useful, although all of the official integrations are very easy to use.

The UiPath Connect! and UiPath Go! communities come to our support every time we need to implement something challenging.

What needs improvement?

There are features that could be implemented on the coding side; for example, automatically assigning a unique ID for the "activity" used during the flow. As of now, if you use an activity via simple drag and drop, the activity keeps the original name. If you don't change the name of the activity manually then you will lose some information during logging. It would be useful to put a simple incremental ID on each activity, so even if you don't change the activity name, you will know where the process becomes stuck.

During the last update, the connection between robots and the Orchestrator (cloud) changed a lot. It would be a good idea to provide an easy way to use a single type of robot, regardless if it is a standard robot, floating robot, connected user, etc. Basically, have a simpler way to deploy robots in development, testing, and production environments.

I have been working with UiPath since 2017, and I plan to continue.

This product is really stable, and this is true for the on-premises deployment as well as the cloud version.

This solution is really scalable. It can be used in other organizational departments or on other robots in order to boost your automated tasks.

The vendor provides really good support; fast response time and great quality!

UiPath was my first RPA solution.

During the initial setup, care should be taken when configuring the robot connection. If you choose the "modern folder" setup then you could be struggling.

I am part of the vendor team, implementing RPA for other clients.

We have a 300% return on investment.

The price and setup costs need to be supported by a strong business case.

We evaluated Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, WorkFusion, and Selenium (for web automation).

Hybrid Cloud

Other
User at Reli
You don't have to wait months and months to see the benefits
  • "The UiPath website has a lot of information and the Academy offers a lot of courses. I heard from different people in different industries and markets that this is the best solution. It's worth a try. There is more work in the beginning when you are getting it set up. But there are a lot of benefits, and you don't have to wait months and months to see them. You can start seeing the benefits early on."
  • "Most of our PDFs are scanned PDFs and the OCR does not always capture all the information correctly. That's why the document understanding feature will be good for us."

What is our primary use case?

We work with TMS, a technology-management resolution division. We use UiPath to read the PDF documents that we get. We manage a business service for TMS and as part of that business contract, we read the PDFs and enter that information. We get that information out via documents from the templates where we have to enter information related to that particular case.

These are the use cases that we are currently working on, but we are also looking to use this for quality assurance of all the steps because this is a highly visible, very critical process for TMS. We have to make sure that everything is done on time and that all of the information is relevant and responsive. Quality assurance is a big deal for us, and we are looking to use UiPath quality checks at different stages in the process.

How has it helped my organization?

We are in the initial stages, so I can't really say that we have achieved a whole lot of efficiencies using UiPath yet. We hope to achieve a whole lot of efficiency when it comes to the documents. Right now it takes about 45 minutes to do this process manually, to read that entire form. It is going to be reduced to two minutes. That is a huge efficiency gain, and that is the value that it will add.

What is most valuable?

When it comes to the ease of building automations, UiPath offers many libraries for developers to use. It's fairly easy to code it.

We definitely expect that it will save us costs and human error. There is a lot of critical information in these forms and there is a human error because we process huge volumes. Obviously, when a robot is doing it, that human error will be reduced to a minimum.

The hope is that employees will be able to allocate their time to different work.

We use the Academy. We are enrolled in the partner program, and we have used a lot of courses from the Academy. It keeps us up to date and up to speed with the solution. Although, our needs right now are very focused and limited because we are just starting. I'm sure as we grow and as we advance in our RPA journey, there will be enough documentation and courses for our needs.

What needs improvement?

We have been using UiPath for about four months now.

We haven't seen any issues with stability. It's definitely been good.

We have used technical support when I had some issues installing the system.

I am looking for ways to get the technical support we need faster.

I think that the pricing for the basic attended robot Studio is great. I think that all of the new features that they are rolling out if they are reasonably priced, they'll be useful because for people like the ones working on our projects who are funded by the government, they have a cap on how much they can spend.

Keeping the price in a reasonable range would be beneficial, and it'll be more usable and more in reach for people.

We considered Blue Prism, but through our research, we chose UiPath because of what they've already achieved with CMS. We thought it would be the best solution.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate UiPath a nine out of ten.

User at a transportation company with 10,001+ employees
Integrates with many solutions and saves costs
  • "We have various automations in various applications like desktop, mainframe-based, and SAP-based applications. I work with almost all of the applications. I see good progress no matter what we do. The most valuable feature is that UiPath works with all these solutions."
  • "When we raise a ticket, they'll ask a number of questions to analyze the problem. It would be better if they connected quickly and it was a call so they can understand the issue and then schedule a follow-up call."

What is our primary use case?

My company has multiple processes across various lines of businesses like finance, contact center, HR, tax, etc. Our use cases are based on the business corporation. They have to agree with the use case and what they want to automate. They have to provide the business details about the exact process. The developer or the lead will design the solution accordingly.

For example, in the revenue accounting area, we have around 5,000 to 15,000 requests in a day. It's all based on the number of sales that they made. We have implemented a multi-board approach, where the process can simultaneously run in almost 15 to 30 missions, whenever there is a requirement. We can increase the number of licenses based on the requirements.

We use Automation Cloud and Task Capture. They're trying to implement Task Capture with a couple of lines of businesses right now. We did not implement it completely, but it's in process.

How has it helped my organization?

If a person is spending eight hours in a day on a job, we can automate that process. He can validate it in an hour and the rest of the time he can spend doing other things. Our overall experience is good with automation. There are a couple of businesses that are really happy with our support on their daily tasks.

If revenue accounting wants to do their responsibilities, they need 100 employees. Automation made their life easy and they can now validate quickly with 5 or 10 agents and get it done.

UiPath has saved costs.

What is most valuable?

We use the Apps feature. It helped to reduce the workload of our IT department by enabling end-users to create apps.

The Automation Cloud offering will help to decrease the solution's total cost of ownership, by taking care of things like infrastructure and maintenance. We are on-prem now. We are going to migrate this year.

Building automations is easy based on whatever automation you develop, just drag and drop. It's easy to maintain.

We use the Academy. If you don't know anything about UiPath, you can go to the UiPath Academy and start using it. It will give you an overall idea of what is what.

The greatest value from the Academy is that I don't have to go to a person for learning. I can learn on my own time, night or day. The portal is also good.

What needs improvement?

They're planning to look into machine learning. They have a vision; they have a plan.

When we raise a ticket, they'll ask a number of questions to analyze the problem. It would be better if they connected quickly and it was a call so they can understand the issue and then schedule a follow-up call.

We can't explain each and every thing. When it's on a call, we can explain it in a few minutes.

The stability is good, but when we migrate to a newer version a few issues can emerge. We just have to do our best and make sure everything is up and running. Overall, the stability is okay.

We previously used Blue Prism. It is process automation. The user interface is different. How we interact with the development environment and how we manage the solutions is different. Overall, Blue Prism and UiPath are both good.

I wouldn't say the setup is difficult. We need to work with various teams to get everything going.

The time it takes to deploy depends on the complexity. If it is complex, based on the developer and urgency, we'll split it into two parts, test it, and quickly deploy it. We have deployed on an emergency basis in one to two days. It's a complex process, but there are five or six developers who work without any sleep around the clock.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate UiPath a nine out of ten.

Strategic Accounts at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
AI functionality enabled our clients to automate more processes overall
  • "AI functionality enabled our clients to automate more processes overall. It helped with end-to-end automation in the way that if you automate more processes, you save more time, and save more money for the company."
  • "It is not very easy to build on automations. That's a problem with UiPath. I don't think it's very easy to build automation on top of it."

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use cases are for invoice processing and some legal intake use cases.

How has it helped my organization?

The benefits we see from UiPath are always time savings. I've never seen another benefit. It's always that people don't have to do manual tasks anymore.

What is most valuable?

The automation cloud offering helps to decrease UiPath's total cost of ownership, by taking care of things such as infrastructure, maintenance, and updates, if security isn't a big issue.

With the cloud offering, you don't have as much control of where the data is and how it's protected versus the on-prem. If you're dealing with very sensitive information, you could introduce a compliance risk if you're using the cloud offering. But with the customers that we partner UiPath with, that's not an issue, so we use the cloud offering.

The screen automation features are the most valuable. There are some things, in an automation process that is complicated, that UiPath isn't very good at. And there are some things that are very repetitive and UiPath is good with it. For those repetitive aspects, it's obvious why it's valuable. It's replacing the amount of time that a human being would have to spend doing it.

We have seen that our clients have freed up time for their employees.

Our clients utilize AI functionality from UiPath. UiPath is really good at simple repetitive processes, but not as much at complex processes. The more complicated it gets, it breaks down because if it's less repetitive, it's less automatable.

What needs improvement?

It is not very easy to build on automations. That's a problem with UiPath. I don't think it's very easy to build automation on top of it.

Accessibility needs improvement. It would be easier to build on UiPath if they would have more employee-level users as opposed to consultants. Then that would increase the value of the product and the platform.

I have been using UiPath for two years.

The stability is good.

It's very scalable in our organization. The hardest thing is getting in and getting someone to build their first five automations and their first five robots in the first place. After that, it's very hard to rip out. Once you've already automated something and you've done all the in-depth work to set it up, it's pretty sticky.

There are around ten users and they're almost all solutions architects.

We've used Blue Prism and Automation Anywhere, but I think UiPath is the market leader right now.

Even though UiPath is hard to use, it's easier to use than Blue Prism. And it has more features than Automation Anywhere.

The initial setup is never straightforward. There are always bugs. It doesn't matter if it's UiPath or any other company, it's always complex. It's never easy the first time.

The implementation takes around three months.

Ideally you don't want to take someone's job, but if you free up the time that someone was spending doing something, you don't have to pay them to do that anymore, or you can reinvest their time somewhere else.

It's expensive, but it saves a lot of money too.

What other advice do I have?

My advice to someone implementing UiPath would be to hire someone technical to do it. It's not as easy to use as they say it is.

I would rate UiPath an eight out of ten. To get it to a perfect ten, it would need to be easier to use.

Download our free UiPath Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.