IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why

SAP NetWeaver OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

SAP NetWeaver is #3 ranked solution in top SOA Governance tools. PeerSpot users give SAP NetWeaver an average rating of 8 out of 10. SAP NetWeaver is most commonly compared to Oracle SOA Suite: SAP NetWeaver vs Oracle SOA Suite. SAP NetWeaver is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 60% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 26% of all views.
What is SAP NetWeaver?
SAP NetWeaver is an open application platfrom that provides a comprehensive set of tools and Web services technologies that support seamless enterprise application integration, master data management (MDM), system integration, and more.

SAP NetWeaver was previously known as NetWeaver.

SAP NetWeaver Customers
Schaidt Innovations GmbH & Co. KG, Satellites Unlimited Inc., German Football Association, FMC Corporation, Deutscher Fu_ball-Bund
SAP NetWeaver Video

SAP NetWeaver Pricing Advice

What users are saying about SAP NetWeaver pricing:
"SAP NetWeaver requires a license, but I'm not sure how the licenses and payments were coordinated."

SAP NetWeaver Reviews

Chris Biemans - PeerSpot reviewer
Senior ICT Consultant at CGI Inc
Performs well, has good technical support, and integrates well with other SAP products
  • "SAP NetWeaver is doing its job, and it performs well. In the last year, I have not had any problems with it."
  • "SAP NetWeaver should be better integrated with other products outside of SAP."

What is our primary use case?

SAP NetWeaver is used to integrate SAP with other products as well as its own. It operates between SAP implementations.

What is most valuable?

SAP NetWeaver is doing its job, and it performs well. In the last year, I have not had any problems with it. It is part of the overall implementation. You can't work without an integrated system. As a result, you require SAP NetWeaver.

What needs improvement?

I have heard through another job that I was working with that Sophos SAP was going to stop with the SAP NetWeaver technology, it was going to be set aside. And I'm not sure how they're going to change it or implement it in the S4HANA landscape. SAP NetWeaver should be better integrated with other products outside of SAP.

I have worked with SAP NetWeaver in the past. It's part of the landscape. I don't recall, what version was being used.

SAP NetWeaver is a stable solution, which is one of its offerings; it is a stable environment.

SAP NetWeaver is a scalable product.

Everything went well in terms of support. In general, I am pleased with the technical support.

The installation is straightforward when I worked with it. I didn't find it to be difficult. It can take weeks to set up an interface.

What other advice do I have?

For those who are interested in using this solution, I would recommend it.  I would rate SAP NetWeaver an eight out of ten.