Mojo Networks OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Mojo Networks is the #21 ranked solution in top Wireless LAN tools. PeerSpot users give Mojo Networks an average rating of 7.2 out of 10. Mojo Networks is most commonly compared to Fortinet FortiWLM: Mojo Networks vs Fortinet FortiWLM. Mojo Networks is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 59% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a comms service provider, accounting for 26% of all views.

Download the Wireless LAN Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: December 2022

What is Mojo Networks?
Mojo is revolutionizing WiFi through the power of the cloud and open standards. We liberate networks from proprietary hardware and utilize the full power of the cloud to deliver cognitive WiFi: a self-driving network that makes things remarkably simple and reliable at massive scale. Mojo WiFi is not just secure itself but also secures your wired network and IT assets from wireless attacks. Mojo Network’s innovations provide superior WiFi experience, effortless troubleshooting and empowers IT with better user experiences, more options, and more velocity, all at much lower costs.

Mojo Networks was previously known as Mojo Networks WLAN, AirTight Networks, AirTight, Mojo Aware.

Mojo Networks Customers
Robert Half, Yum Brands, Costco, AMC, NEC, Walsh University, JCT600, Region 6 Education Service Center, Universidad Alfonso X el Sabio, Santa Rosa County District Schools, Marysville Schools, Knob Noster Public Schools, Tao Group, Presidio Partners, Garden Fresh Restaurant Corp, Zurich, Hesperia Unified School District, Maine Medical Center
Mojo Networks Video

Mojo Networks Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Mojo Networks pricing:
  • "It requires a license and that's a recurring cost and that has a really high cheque value."
  • "The cost is a one-time fee."
  • "The price of the solution is too high for our country."
  • Mojo Networks Reviews

Founder, Director at a tech services company with 1-10 employees
    Secure built-in wireless, stable, scalable, and has the best support
    • "Mojo Networks (Arista WiFi) is extremely secure with WIPS, built-in wireless."
    • "The renewal costs that come with it are very expensive."

What is our primary use case?

Arista Wifi (Mojo) is a very security-centric Wi-Fi solution that is highly scalable.

How has it helped my organization?

I was an employee there, so this question doesn't apply.

What is most valuable?

Mojo now has been procured by Arista. Arista Wi-Fi is extremely secure with WIPS, built-in wireless. d

What needs improvement?

The renewal costs that come with it are very expensive.

Price is the only area that needs improvement.

December 2022
    Find out what your peers are saying about Arista, Cisco, Ruckus and others in Wireless LAN. Updated: December 2022.
    657,849 professionals have used our research since 2012.

I was in a technology commercial role. I worked in Mojo support for five years and another six years as a part of the sales team.

Mojo Networks (Arista) is a stable solution.

It's a scalable product.

I have deployed it right from an SMB to an extra-large enterprise. The largest deployment I've seen is approximately 200,000 devices.

Technical support is one of the best that you could come across.

There is no need for improvement with technical support.

The installation is easy, it is absolutely plug-and-play.

You don't need an expert to install it, any layman could easily do the installation.

200,000 devices were managed by a team of eight.

I implemented the solution myself as well as through partners

Arista Wifi (Mojo) is highly scalable with a single pane of glass for management. Troubleshooting capabilities and deep insights are praise worthy. Overall this means a reduced management efforts. This in itself helps you achieve a great ROI.

It's a very costly solution, but someone who values security would definitely look up to Mojo Networks (Arista Wi-Fi).

It requires a license and that's a recurring cost and that has a really high cheque value.

After using Mojo, I have evaluated HP Aruba. It was a really nice solution as well. They offer a lot of flexibility when it comes to deployment architecture. Depending upon the size of your network, you could choose different options. They have an instant DP, functionality or, architecture that becomes economical because it doesn't require a special controller.

At the same time, if you are deploying a large network, they have hardware controllers as well.

The only flipside for them is lack of functionality in Cloud managed wifi front. What I have seen is that the cloud-based Aruba Wi-Fi is not exactly as one would expect cloud Wi-Fi to be. I have seen Mist, which is now Juniper Mist, Cisco Meraki, and Arista Mojo, and when compared to the cloud offering of these competitors, it is the clinch in armor for Aruba.

However, the lifetime warranty that they offer makes their devices very attractive.

It's moderately priced, and at the same time, it offers a lifetime warranty, which makes it a preferred solution.

What other advice do I have?

On a technical level, I would rate this solution a 10 out of 10. But from the cost perspective, I would have to reduce the rating.

I would rate Mojo Networks an eight out of ten.

Robert Wambani - PeerSpot reviewer
    CTO at JabJabGroup
    Secure, good mesh features, simple to configure, and the support is efficient
    • "The configuration is simple and the reports can be automated."
    • "My only complaint about this product is its availability. Not many people can stock it and ordering from overseas is a challenge."

What is our primary use case?

We are a solution provider and this is one of the products that we implement for our clients. We put these devices in schools, factories, and other places.

What is most valuable?

The security is good.

The mesh network features offered by this solution are good.

The configuration is simple and the reports can be automated.

What needs improvement?

I have been using Mojo Networks for approximately eight years, since 2015.

This platform is very stable. The hardware is stable and resilient.

You can scale up without any issues. One of our sites has approximately 40 users, and another site has between 60 and 70. We have several sites, in total, all with multiple users.

The technical support is quite good. The support staff are quite efficient.

Another thing to consider is that once you have completed the training, you really don't need technical support unless it's a major problem.

The initial setup is straightforward. There is a setup guide and if you are an IT person with experience in basic network configuration, it's straightforward.

I would rate the initial configuration a five out of five.

What other advice do I have?

My advice for anybody who is looking to implement this product is that they need to understand what their needs are. They need to know exactly what they're looking for in the product because it's a device that has many features.

You can either under-utilize it, or you might not utilize it properly, the way it should be. If you are looking for a home device, it's not the best choice. However, if you're looking for an enterprise solution, it is good. Finally, if you're looking to implement it in a commercial setup, for business, then it's the best option.

In summary, there is very little that can be improved with this product.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

December 2022
    657,849 professionals have used our research since 2012.
    Director of IT at a legal firm with 51-200 employees
    Straightforward setup but lacks the ability to quickly see any issues on the network
    • "Initial setup was straightforward."
    • "Something that could be improved is the ability to easily and quickly see what speed someone is on and if there are any issues on the network. We are using the older software technology, so maybe their newest version is able to do that."

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is for guests and corporate WiFi. The solution is deployed on-premise in our three offices.

What is most valuable?

Its value is that it provides WiFi for our guests and corporate.

What needs improvement?

Something that could be improved is the ability to easily and quickly see what speed someone is on and if there are any issues on the network. We are using the older software technology, so maybe their newest version is able to do that.

An additional feature would be the ability to have better insights to see who's connected from a mobile device.

I have been using this solution for 11 years.

Stability is good. However, it's slow. We have about 24 devices across all three offices. We don't require any kind of staff for deployment and maintenance.

The technical support is pretty good.

Initial setup was straightforward.

We used a third-party for deployment and implementation.

The cost is a one-time fee.

We are currently looking to switch over to a different wireless LAN solution.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution 5 out of 10. My advice is to just make sure it's reliable and offers the security that you need.

Manager with self employed
    Good security, but the price is excessive and the setup complex

What is most valuable?

The security is a valuable feature.

What needs improvement?

The setup was complex.

The price should be lowered. It is too high for our country.

We have used the solution for at least four years.

The initial setup was complex.

The price of the solution is too high for our country.

What other advice do I have?

The solution is deployed in our organization in a variety of ways.

I rate Mojo Networks as a seven out of ten.

Download our free Wireless LAN Report and find out what your peers are saying about Arista, Cisco, Ruckus, and more!
    Updated: December 2022