Coming October 25: PeerSpot Awards will be announced! Learn more

Infor CloudSuite Industrial OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Infor CloudSuite Industrial is #18 ranked solution in top ERP tools. PeerSpot users give Infor CloudSuite Industrial an average rating of 8.0 out of 10. Infor CloudSuite Industrial is most commonly compared to Infor LN: Infor CloudSuite Industrial vs Infor LN. Infor CloudSuite Industrial is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 52% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 21% of all views.

Download the ERP Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2022

What is Infor CloudSuite Industrial?

The Infor SyteLine enterprise software solution provides a technology backbone and comprehensive application set that enable you to automate business processes across the enterprise for efficiency and consistency; collaborate with supply and demand partners to reduce lead time, control costs, and increase agility; deliver accurate quotes, fast; shorten time-to-market; reduce operating costs; better plan and utilize capacity; minimize returns and rework; measure performance against goals; in short: run with confidence.

Infor CloudSuite Industrial was previously known as Infor SyteLine, CloudSuite Industrial SyteLine, SyteLine, Infor SL.

Infor CloudSuite Industrial Customers

PRIDE Industries

Infor CloudSuite Industrial Video

Infor CloudSuite Industrial Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Infor CloudSuite Industrial pricing:
"I'm working for a German company, but I'm located in Portugal. In the German market, Infor's price isn't an issue for clients, but Infor is losing market share every year to SAP in Portugal. Portuguese clients find SAP more affordable. Infor needs to work on this."

Infor CloudSuite Industrial Reviews

Jorge Saraiva - PeerSpot reviewer
CTO at silicium consulting
The operating system and environment are powerful, but the documentation is poor
  • "Infor's environment—ION and Infor OS—is better than SAP's. The load time is shorter and Infor performs much better than SAP."
  • "Infor needs to work on its documentation. For example, if I need to create a business object deployment from LVN to element, the instructions for this are insufficient. Many specific use cases aren't covered in the manual."

What is our primary use case?

We use Infor CloudSuite as an ERP solution for manufacturing.

What is most valuable?

Infor's environment—ION and Infor OS—is better than SAP's. The load time is shorter and Infor performs much better than SAP.

What needs improvement?

Infor OS is powerful, but the documentation is terrible. This is one of the biggest problems. Infor needs to work on its documentation. For example, if I need to create a business object deployment from LVN to element, the instructions for this are insufficient. Many specific use cases aren't covered in the manual.

If you don't know or have someone to teach you about it, you will spend a lot of time learning it. They need to have a manual and some tutorial videos online. Infor should create video and images walking you through the process step by step. The documentation is poor compared with SAP.

CloudSuite Industrial also needs to improve its IoT product for working with machines. Right now, you need to use another product for that. It is not well done because Infor doesn't seem to understand that ERP needs to work with many things. In particular, Infor needs better integration between CRM and IoT. It's not bad, but it could be better. Infor specializes in artificial intelligence, and that's it. Its approach isn't working very well for some clients. I think SAP is doing a better job than Infor at this point.

We've been working with Infor for about 15 years, but we've only used CloudSuite for around three.

ERP
September 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about Infor, SAP, Microsoft and others in ERP. Updated: September 2022.
635,162 professionals have used our research since 2012.

CloudSuite Industrial is stable. The problem isn't the product itself. It's how the clients use it. The biggest problem is how clients customize CloudSuite, especially when they're migrating to the cloud. They often customize it poorly. One day, when they go back to the cloud, they will have massive problems.

CloudSuite is highly scalable.

I've worked with SAP. SAP is better than Infor in terms of financial management, but I prefer Infor for production and supply chains.

The initial setup of CloudSuite isn't complicated.

I'm working for a German company, but I'm located in Portugal. In the German market, Infor's price isn't an issue for clients, but Infor is losing market share every year to SAP in Portugal. Portuguese clients find SAP more affordable. Infor needs to work on this.

Before Infor implemented this cloud solution, it was strictly a solution for large and medium-sized enterprises. CloudSuite has made it more affordable for smaller companies, but it's probably still too expensive for some. I think CloudSuite can work for small companies with 10 million euros in annual revenue or more, but I think it won't work for anything less than that.

What other advice do I have?

I rate Infor CloudSuite Industrial seven out of 10.

Hybrid Cloud
Logistic Services Team Leader at a financial services firm with 1-10 employees
Flexible and stable, with good traceability, which is important in industries like food production
  • "We did some research and chose CloudSuite because it has the flexibility to cover a range of areas. And there were many other factors like traceability, for example, which is crucial for food production."
  • "Pricing is always an area where there is room for improvement."

What is our primary use case?

This is a production factory, so CloudSuite is used for bookkeeping, warehousing, and financial production.

How has it helped my organization?

CloudSuite has been helpful because we are using it in many countries too. If any of the companies have their own solutions, it affects the information flow. If you all have one solution and it's international, then the information flow is real-time.

What needs improvement?

There's no one feature or process that needs to improve. I couldn't give you an example because all of them are important.

We started using CloudSuite Industrial, so it's been about 12 or 13 years.

This is cloud-based, so the stability is only affected by the connection.

It's hard to say because the owner of the product is the only one who knows exactly what the scalability is. But based on what I can see from the patches and updates, the scalability has been seamless. In total, there are about 3,000 end-users on the platform.

I have no complaints about Infor support.

Of course, we considered some other solutions. We did some research and chose CloudSuite because it has the flexibility to cover a range of areas. And there were many other factors like traceability, for example, which is crucial for food production.

Installing CloudSuite is incredibly straightforward. At the very beginning, we had help from the solution's Vendor. Deployment took about a week, excluding the preparation phase, which lasted about a month. And the number of people needed to deploy varies from company to company. If you are a big company, the number of people involved will be bigger than in small companies because you have to cover all areas. So there was quite a big group of consultants and also several teams on our side.

Pricing is always an area where there is room for improvement.

What other advice do I have?

I rate Infor CloudSuite Industrial nine out of 10. If you are working in the food and beverage industry, I would say it's a perfect solution.

Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Download our free ERP Report and find out what your peers are saying about Infor, SAP, Microsoft, and more!
Updated: September 2022