IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why

BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access is #8 ranked solution in top Remote Access tools. PeerSpot users give BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access an average rating of 10 out of 10. BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access is most commonly compared to WALLIX Bastion: BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access vs WALLIX Bastion. BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 67% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 25% of all views.
BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access Buyer's Guide

Download the BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2022

What is BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access?

BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access (formerly Bomgar Privileged Access) lets you secure, manage, and audit vendor and internal remote privileged access without a VPN.

Privileged Remote Access provides visibility and control over third-party vendor access, as well as internal remote access, enabling your organization to extend access to important assets, but without compromising security.

Features include:

- Privileged Access Control: Enforce least privilege by giving users the right level of access.

- Monitor Sessions: Control and monitor sessions using standard protocols for RDP, VNC, HTTP/S, and SSH connections.

- Reduce the Attack Surface: Reduce attacks by consolidating the tracking, approval, and auditing of privileged accounts in one place and by creating a single access pathway.

- Integrate with Password Management: Inject credentials directly into servers and systems with just one click, so users never need to know or see plain text credentials.

- Mobile & Web Consoles: Use mobile apps or web-based consoles anytime, anywhere.

- Audit & Compliance: Create audit trails, session forensics, and other reporting features by capturing detailed session data in real-time or post- session review, and provide attestation reports to prove compliance.

BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access was previously known as Bomgar Privileged Access.

BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access Customers

Horizon Beverage, Air Liquide, Gateway Bank of Florida

BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access Video

BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access Pricing Advice

What users are saying about BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access pricing:
  • "I wish it was a little bit cheaper, but when a product is as solid as this, I understand what the cost does. It helps them to make sure it stays that way. If you want a reliable, solid product, you're going to pay more."
  • "The price is pretty expensive, but you get what you pay for and this is a great product."
  • BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access Reviews

Lance Jones - PeerSpot reviewer
    Information Technology Operations Manager at a educational organization with 5,001-10,000 employees
    Provides tight security and allows us to fully take control of a system to fix an issue and get our end-users back up and running quickly
    • "We can truly elevate our admin rights while we're in there to fully take control of a system and manage it as if it was sitting right here on our desk. Most of the organization has gone to remote work or work from home. With that being the case, this solution allows us to be able to still work with our end-users, even though they're not always sitting on our network."
    • "Its management is through two different portals, and you can't get from one portal to the other. I have to literally open up another website and go into it a different way. There are no inner links between the two. They should interlink the actual virtual server and the appliance. In general, there should be one interface for management for admins."

What is our primary use case?

The help desk utilizes it for basic end-user support to make sure they can get something installed or just walk through an issue with an end-user. I use it a lot for helping other admins to fix servers. Our RPA team also uses it. They basically have virtual desktops that have a script running on them constantly to move data from one location to another manually. They get in, and they use it to manage 50 different desktops for that team. So, three team members manage those 50 clients just to make sure that they're processing all the data correctly throughout the day. We have a cloud solution. The virtual server is in the cloud, and then it installs the client down to all of our desktops. From there, the ones that utilize it install the admin client on their machines. We have 20 accounts in there that are utilizing the solution, but not all of them are active at the same time. Throughout the day, all 20 of those may go in. They do what they need to do and then drop out of it to free up a license.

How has it helped my organization?

It provides us the ability to get an end-user back up and running and keep them running efficiently. We can fix something usually within hours, instead of a half a day to three days. They don't have to pack their stuff up, come into the office, and hand it to us to work on it. We're able to truly just sit there with them and help them get their issues resolved. It keeps our business moving. It saves time. Without it, the RPA team would need all of those desktops in a physical format sitting in their office, and they would have to be on them 100%. Their time savings alone probably is man-days. They are not just saving hours per week. For the RPA team, I can't even begin to give the time and the amount of work this product saves. For the help desk and the rest of the tier-two support, it probably saves 2 hours a day for each member. There are roughly 10 of us, which is 20 hours a day of time savings of workload. It is important for us that it does not require a VPN. Now that half of our people are remote, our data lives on OneDrive or Microsoft SharePoint. They don't need to be remoted into us through a VPN to be able to get everything. When we remote in, it is nice to not have to worry about whether they are on a VPN because for any number of reasons, they might not be able to get into the VPN, such as our VPN is down or the Dallas office is messing up. So, this flexibility gives us more options, and we like that. Its security is very tight. I'm the one who manages who can use the software to remote into other machines. In my opinion, it is more powerful than what we need, and I am glad that it is because it gives me room to grow our teams to allow them to do more if they need to or restrict some to only do certain things if they don't need as many privileges whenever they go in. It is available in multiple formats: as a physical and virtual appliance, or as SaaS. It is very important to have it accessible in multiple ways, whether it be on-prem or SaaS. It allows me to know that if my solution goes down, in a short period of time, I can get somebody to help me get something back up and running.

What is most valuable?

We can truly elevate our admin rights while we're in there to fully take control of a system and manage it as if it was sitting right here on our desk. Most of the organization has gone to remote work or work from home. With that being the case, this solution allows us to be able to still work with our end-users, even though they're not always sitting on our network.

What needs improvement?

Its management is through two different portals, and you can't get from one portal to the other. I have to literally open up another website and go into it a different way. There are no inner links between the two. They should interlink the actual virtual server and the appliance. In general, there should be one interface for management for admins.
    BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access
    June 2022
    Learn what your peers think about BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2022.
    608,713 professionals have used our research since 2012.

I have been using this solution for close to seven or eight years. I have used it in two different companies. In my current company, we've been using it for a good long time. I don't remember when they originally started using the product. It was before I came on board, but I have been using it here for four years, and I've been the admin on it for a year. The previous admin left the company. So, I took over because I had the most experience.

It doesn't go down. The only time it goes down is whenever I tell it to go down. When I need to do some updates, it requires scheduling and taking it down, but the updates are user-friendly. It is time-consuming, and I can't schedule it. The way it is set up currently, I'm not able to just say, "Hey, do this at this time," and know that it is going to get done. I have to actually be involved with it. I am not sure if it is because of our setup or BeyondTrust. I haven't had enough training to know for sure if that's possible or not.

I have used their support. Every time I've used it, they have been very useful and beneficial. It has not been one of those things where I've felt I needed to spend the resources to see if they could walk me through setting it up. I used their support only a handful of times in both companies. In the past four years, I've only used them three times because the product is solid. I would rate their support a 10 out of 10.

How would you rate customer service and support?

Positive

I have used another solution. There is a night and day difference. Whenever BeyondTrust is installed, it works, whereas the other one didn't work half the time. The BeyondTrust solution is absolutely reliable. If anybody ever asks me for remote access software for corporate-wide usage, this is what I'd tell them to go with.

I have not been a part of its deployment. In both organizations, it had already been deployed, but I know it was pretty straightforward. I've talked to the admins for both companies because I've always enjoyed this product. I just always wanted to know more about it, and both of them said, "It was one of the easiest." Working with BeyondTrust or Bomgar was super intuitive, user-friendly, and streamlined whenever they were setting up the product.

I wish it was a little bit cheaper, but when a product is as solid as this, I understand what the cost does. It helps them to make sure it stays that way. If you want a reliable, solid product, you're going to pay more.

What other advice do I have?

I am testing the Vault for service account management, but the problem with it is that the admin credentials on local machines are randomly generated on a randomly generated timeframe. So, the Vault password can't be saved. Every machine is different, and the only way to get that password is to go into another portal, which is frustrating. It is not Bomgar's or BeyondTrust's issue. It is the way we chose to manage that particular account. I'm one of the only ones who utilize it, and I utilize it mainly for testing. If we had a full PAM or our PAM was truly integrated and was BeyondTrust's PAM solution, it would elevate our use of the Vault more, but I am glad that it is there. It allows me to save some passwords that I don't utilize on a regular basis. I don't have to remember those, and I don't have to keep them at multiple different locations. I can just put them there, and I don't have to worry about it. They're safe. They're secure, and they're easy to just have. The system pushes them through. So, I don't even see them anymore. So, it is double secure in my opinion because I don't have to even see the password to remember to type that in somewhere. It just puts it in for me. I appreciate that from the security side. It hasn't had an effect on our network security outside of we had to open a couple of ports when remote happened so that the software gets installed correctly. It wasn't something concerning. It is truly a benefit in the long run. When compared with some competitive products that are add-ons to PAM solutions, it is important that PRA stands on its own as a full solution. It needs to be its own solution but also interlink with other solutions.  We don't use the solution to provide access to third-party vendors. It also offers SSO authentication, but I wish it worked with our solution. I know we can do session auditing and monitoring of third-party and remote-worker access, but we just haven't used the capability. We have also not used audio integration during a remote session. I would rate it a 10 out of 10.

Chase Cole - PeerSpot reviewer
    Sr. Systems Administrator at Rayburn Electric
    Controls all access to our secure network so nothing can get through
    • "It is a real fortress. Its security is very strong. Multi-factor came as a feature out-of-the-box, which was big for us. That helps us meet another compliance requirement. It enforces encryption. Nobody can see what we are doing in our remote system if they happen to be listening for unencrypted traffic. That is its biggest strength."
    • "There is no connectivity to the appliance side. There is no API, and it is just difficult for me to capture what version the device is on without going in and doing screenshots. It is a little too secure in that regard, where they don't even trust their product owner. Since a lot of hacks come from the inside, they are probably doing what they need to do out of necessity. It is just that I have to work pretty hard to produce compliance data on the box."

What is our primary use case?

I am in the energy sector. The solution is primarily used for something called interactive remote access. We have a secure environment where we manage the energy grid. The BeyondTrust PRA solution helps us meet a compliance requirement since we need to establish a protocol break before we start working on the electrical grid. Therefore, we don't have to walk into the room where the stuff is. It can be remotely accessed for us internally for the most part.

Right now, it is in the NERC system, which is the compliance control. This has an electronic access control system that allows us to get to our stuff. It also allows our vendors to possibly get to our stuff.

How has it helped my organization?

I use the tool everyday. I am logged into it right now. It allows me to do my job. I know that I am using the right thing, looking at who goes into what. If somebody needs help with a secure site, I can usually hop and help them, then it is done. It is very good and flexible. It allows me to do my job quite well.

Having a single point of getting anywhere running through its box is like another firewall. It is controlling all access to our secure network so nothing else can get through. Outside of the firewall, it is our network security.

What is most valuable?

It is a real fortress. Its security is very strong. Multi-factor came as a feature out-of-the-box, which was big for us. That helps us meet another compliance requirement. It enforces encryption. Nobody can see what we are doing in our remote system if they happen to be listening for unencrypted traffic. That is its biggest strength.

Having a VPN just means maintenance. I have worked in the industry for around 10 years and have never enjoyed really working on anything requiring a VPN, either working over it or supporting it. As far as IT is concerned, it is no longer a great technology. We like how this solution uses a protocol that enforces encryption right away, like HTTPS. So, the solution is good to go and takes out one of the moving parts, since VPN can get quite complicated.

PRA is available in multiple formats: as a physical and virtual appliance, or as SaaS. We appreciate the flexibility, though we went with the physical in our deployment. We might go to the cloud or use a virtual appliance later. Therefore, I appreciate the flexibility. However, we went with the reliable physicals.

PRA offers SSO authentication, which adds to the encryption suite. You need to have it in order for the appliance to work. It makes compliance easier.

What needs improvement?

It is too much of a fortress. It is difficult for us to report on compliance when I need to check for that device. For instance, I need to monitor what version that device is on, and it is quite complicated for us to do that. You can't connect to it traditionally and that is by design. While they have made some improvements in their API connectivity, it is just not quite what I would really like. It requires me to kind of apply some aftermarket steps in order to get what I need.

There is no connectivity to the appliance side. There is no API, and it is just difficult for me to capture what version the device is on without going in and doing screenshots. It is a little too secure in that regard, where they don't even trust their product owner. Since a lot of hacks come from the inside, they are probably doing what they need to do out of necessity. It is just that I have to work pretty hard to produce compliance data on the box.

You can usually API into something and get whatever you need. Or, you can have an SSH saying, "Do whatever you need. Just do a Git version command." There is none of that with BeyondTrust. However, this is the least of my concerns compared to whatever it grants us in freedom for all our security compliance requirements that it helps us meet.

I have been using it for three years.

The physical appliances don't have dual-power supplies. Anytime our power goes out, like even for a second, it has a lot of trouble recovering, even though we have two of them in a cluster. It has trouble recovering after a power-related event on the physical side. We know that we don't really have a redundant BeyondTrust PRA, but they would probably tell me to use a cloud or virtual appliance.

Scaling is pretty simple. We can stretch it to different operating systems, devices, and command lines. We can use it in any way that we want, either on stuff or from stuff. I am confident we can work with it for whatever needs to be done.

The technical support has been okay. There have not been too many inquiries. I have asked questions from a developer on how to connect to it and gather the compliance data and was able to get an answer, which was nice.

How would you rate customer service and support?

Positive

Some people working remotely have used TeamViewer. However, we have migrated the privileged remote access since then for our security flexibility.

We looked into this solution for its ability to meet our compliance requirement. It is one of the leaders in Interactive Remote Access. When an auditor or whomever sees the solution, they say, "Okay, you are on BeyondTrust. This should be pretty simple." Out-of-the-box, it meets a lot of requirements. We don't need to go out of our way to prove requirements because they are in the manual of the solution saying, "There is encryption."

When the world went remote, we also looked to get off TeamViewer rather quickly and enforce users getting onto a privileged remote access solution. We wanted more control of who could come into the network as well as not be subject to a hack of TeamViewer. Now, we have everything run through our internal network instead of bouncing off Germany.

The initial setup was pretty straightforward. It is simple and elegant in its design. It is pretty clear how to get things configured. There are a few quirks with getting some policies in force for particular types of workers. Once you get that down and have it working, it is a set-and-forget solution. It is not nearly as complicated as some other implementations that we have done with different apps.

It took two weeks to implement.

Instantly, we were compliant with one of the SIP standards.

It doesn't allow for multiple monitors without some extra steps. TeamViewer allows you to open a monitor in one tab and another monitor in another, then you can drag that tab to your monitors at home. Therefore, you can have a dual monitor setup at home. BeyondTrust doesn't work like that, and our users hate it. It is possible to do this with RDP technology, but next to email, RDP is one of the least secure protocols in the world. We don't really want to use that, but we have been kind of forced to lately when trying to get away from TeamViewer. That is one thing that TeamViewer has, it can tab to multi-monitor support.

PRA stands on its own as a full solution. We appreciate their presence in that realm. You will get part of what you want from TeamViewer, but you are getting quite a bit more with a PRA. You can roll it out via on-prem, cloud, or virtual. You control a lot more of it, controlling what people do. Whereas, with TeamViewer, that is so much more difficult.

I am considering a cheaper competitor since that is what we moved over from. However, I don't think that we have really looked at many other vendors for this since I have exactly what I need from BeyondTrust.

What other advice do I have?

We are monitoring vendor sessions. We will probably start monitoring our own so we can use it to see what happens in regards to a security incident. We can also go back and use it for troubleshooting or see exactly what somebody did inside of their remote session. At some point, we look forward to turning on the session recording. We just hadn't done it yet, not for internal staff.

There is no unattended remote access for vendors that I am aware of, but we know that we can use the solution to do that. Some have done that in the past. We just don't do it all the time and probably not in the last year.

My usage of the solution is primarily in the secure network. I don't have any kinds of sounds that I really need to listen to.

It is hard for us to roll so much trust into one thing at a time, because what happens when that thing is gone? You need to have an adequate backup plan, and we have not quite gone that far yet.

We have an audit coming up this year, because of that it is hard to really decide to do anything new. We kind of have been told, "Hey, stop getting new stuff. You have to get through the audit first."

I would rate PRA as 10 out of 10.

BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access
    June 2022
    608,713 professionals have used our research since 2012.
    Hahn Rolf - PeerSpot reviewer
    CEO at MICRODYN AG
    Reseller
    Great integration capabilities with excellent support and very good ROI
    • "The scalability is excellent."
    • "They could probably integrate a wizard or something like that to add a new use case. It could be something that makes it easier to add a new use case."

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for Privileged Remote Access. The primary use case is to let the suppliers connect in a very, very secure way on privileged endpoints and internal privilege endpoints or internal operators, probably from Azure. They operate something in the Azure cloud, and that's a very secure way to connect to the Azure cloud.

What is most valuable?

It's one of the most secure products in the market.

They have very good support. They have really have great support.

It's everything that we need. It's like a Swiss knife. We can do everything with that to produce what we need for Privileged Remote Access reasons.

Every three to six months they bring new features like processes, access processes, and things like that, which are unique in the market. I have not seen other solutions offering what they offer.

The documentation is really great. It's cool. You can download all the documentation you need at any time. They've done it in a great way.

The API is great and we can automate anything that we need with the product.

If you know what you are doing, it's not a difficult setup.

The solution is stable.

The scalability is excellent.

The solution offers many great integrations.

What needs improvement?

I cannot say that the solution is lacking any features. It has everything we need right now.

They could probably integrate a wizard or something like that to add a new use case. It could be something that makes it easier to add a new use case. That's something they could probably improve. I'm not sure about this, however, as the direction is anyway going more and more in the direction of automation. That said, for a beginner customer who is starting from scratch, probably a wizard would be a good feature to add.

The on-premises version is not as easy to set up as a cloud deployment,

We've used the solution for about five years. We started using it pretty much from the moment it came out. We have worked with the solution for a while. We've benn BeyondTrust resellers, however, for 15 years.

It's got great stability. It's really great. In all the 15 years I used the remote support solution, and the five years we used the PRA solution, we never have seen an unstable situation with any of the components of the product. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze.

The solution is scalable. You can do a worldwide rollout of the product. This is an Enterprise product, and so the scalability allows you to expand over multiple countries, over multiple locations, with their technology.

The company is best suited to enterprise level organizations - specifically medium and large ones.

They have really great support. If you have to call, for example, someone at Microsoft, you need to wait in a queue about 30 minutes, or here in Switzerland, some companies, have outsourced the support to other countries. Then you have to wait in a queue and wait for a person which is helping you. At BeyondTrust in all these 15 years, normally you have a wait of one or two minutes, and almost immediately you have a person in the chat, which helps you, and a competent person. They are very quick and very responsive.

This is an on-premise product. You cannot really compare with the other products from the cloud, which you just click and then work. There is a setup process, and you need an admin with a certification. It's not so easy, however, if you have the right guys in place, then it's no problem.

Normally, anyway, this is an Enterprise product, and in the company, you have a person which is administrating this product. BeyondTrust is an Enterprise solution, and therefore, you have to do some kind of rollout as well.

Typically, users will see an ROI within about a year or so. It gives you the best tool to your employees they can have in that area. And therefore the return of investment comes very fast.

The pricing depends on the model you choose. You can have it as a cloud version or you can have it as an on-premise version and therefore the prices vary. The initial costs are normally a little bit higher than with other products, however, after two or three years, it's a bargain. It's just that the initial cost is a little bit higher. That said, due to the functionality it gives to your team, the return of investment comes very fast.

What other advice do I have?

We are a reseller, not an end-user.

While we do use different deployment models, many of our clients are government-related and therefore we deal a lot with on-premises deployments.

I'd rate the solution at a nine out of ten. It's definitely on the upper level, well above what else is available.

I would recommend that those considering using the solution do a certification course similar to when you install Windows server or something like that from Microsoft where you can become a Microsoft certified professional, and you can attend a class and then you can do an exam about the product.

I recommend that a company which uses the product has also a certified admin. It makes it lot easier. That way, they can really profit from all the functionality the product has. The product has many functions however, you need to give it to a person with enough know-how. Otherwise, the company will not use all the features the product offers.

IAM Senior Solutions Architect at a tech services company with 1,001-5,000 employees
    A simple, stable, and secure solution that is FIPS compliant and is easy and quick to deploy
    • "Its security, simplicity, and ease of deployment and maintenance are the most valuable. It is FIPS compliant, so it goes through severe penetration testing every one year or two years. They have to maintain this compliance. It is very safe. Customers have been using it in the last eight years because of the simplicity of getting it deployed quickly. Most of the people using the solution had been hacked already, so they needed it quickly. As compared to the other solutions in the market, it can be turned on in production very quickly. You don't really need to have a server. It can be deployed very rapidly on VMware or Hyper-V, and you don't need to do an installation. It is a kind of an all-included package that you just deploy in a VM environment. It is basically a VM that is specifically built for a customer. The way the PRA data solutions work is that you need to build them for each customer because of being hard-coded with their SSL certificate, their web page name, and all that."
    • "It would be very nice if it has an enterprise vault. Currently, it can interact with Password Safe, which is a separate solution and equivalent to Thycotic Secret Server. Instead of having Password Safe as a separate entity, they should combine it with BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access. They have done it in some way, but it is not an enterprise tech solution."

What is our primary use case?

I have a hundred different use cases. They're all different because every customer is different. One of the top use cases is where a third-party vendor needs to internally access one of the servers or applications.

What is most valuable?

Its security, simplicity, and ease of deployment and maintenance are the most valuable. It is FIPS compliant, so it goes through severe penetration testing every one year or two years. They have to maintain this compliance. It is very safe.

Customers have been using it in the last eight years because of the simplicity of getting it deployed quickly. Most of the people using the solution had been hacked already, so they needed it quickly. As compared to the other solutions in the market, it can be turned on in production very quickly. You don't really need to have a server. It can be deployed very rapidly on VMware or Hyper-V, and you don't need to do an installation. It is a kind of an all-included package that you just deploy in a VM environment. It is basically a VM that is specifically built for a customer. The way the PRA data solutions work is that you need to build them for each customer because of being hard-coded with their SSL certificate, their web page name, and all that.

What needs improvement?

It would be very nice if it has an enterprise vault. Currently, it can interact with Password Safe, which is a separate solution and equivalent to Thycotic Secret Server. Instead of having Password Safe as a separate entity, they should combine it with BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access. They have done it in some way, but it is not an enterprise tech solution.

I have been using this solution for eight years.

It is very stable. In eight years, I've never seen a bug.

Our clients are large businesses.

I used to work there. I know this stuff by heart, so I don't need to call them.

It is easy to set up. The complex part is to explain all the beneficial features and functionality to the customer because it can pretty much do everything. Discussing the environment and use cases is where you spend most of the time before you do the deployment.

Its deployment can be done very quickly. It can be deployed within 24 hours, which is useful if there is any hacking or breach. After that, you can add more complexity to it and configure it for a use case.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access a nine out of ten.

Cybersecurity Architect at a tech vendor with 1-10 employees
    You get what you pay for
    • "This product is very stable and scalable. This is an excellent platform."
    • "The price is pretty expensive."

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case is for customers who are aware of RDP, remote desktop insecurity, and want to resolve this by deploying BeyondTrust Remote Access. There are so many features built into the system, and both cloud and on-premises deployment are offered.

What is most valuable?

This product is very stable and scalable. This is an excellent platform.

What needs improvement?

I can't think of any specific improvements because the product is already so rich.

This solution is very stable.

It's very scalable—horizontal, vertical, you name it.

This product is backed up by excellent, very knowledgeable support.

The company guarantees the best ROI, provided you take advantage of all the features. If you're buying a product, though, you shouldn't use only the basic function features anyway—use the advanced features. So the ROI is almost guaranteed when you invest in this product, but you need to find the right partner for deployment. You need a partner who will show you all the features you can take advantage of so that you benefit from the ROI, otherwise you're wasting it and you might as well buy something cheaper and more basic.

What other advice do I have?

This product is the de facto standard, based on function features, installation, and customer base. There is a reason why so many well-known companies use it.

I rate BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access a nine out of ten, just because there's no such thing as a perfect product.

Download our free BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.
    Updated: June 2022