I am the Associate VP and Cyber Security Specialist at a large bank.
I am researching PAM tools. These are our requirements for the PAM tool needed:
- Privileged Access Governance and Administrative
- Privileged Accounts Discovery and Management
- Privileged Credentials Management
- Privileged Session Management
- Privileged Access Logging, Reporting, and Audit
- Privileged Access Analytics and Response
- Integration with Other Systems
- Ease of Deployments and configurations
Which PAM tool would you suggest that I use: CyberArk Privileged Access Manager, One Identity Safeguard, Delinea Secret Server, or BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access?
Thank you for your help.
Hello Avinash, it all depends on the timeline and urgency of the project. If you need to deploy a PAM tool that focuses on standing privileges, stopping lateral movement, and incorporating Zero Standing Privileges as part of Zero Trust, then please consider looking at Remediant. I've worked for BeyondTrust and have gone up against the other big players such as Delinea, Centrify, CyberArk, and HashiCorp. They more or less all offer similar solutions, but looking at your current requirements, Remediant really excels in delivering a simple, yet very effective tool in a matter of days and weeks, not months and years.