Workload Automation Questions
Sep 03 2021
Some automation SW have desktop versions that are robust.
However, I think they better manage to improve their versions in the cloud to speed up the processes of advanced integrations of all areas.
What do you think? Is it necessary?
Nov 30 2021
I am researching workload automation tools. What is the best workload automation tool for the retail industry? We require up to 3000 nodes and simultaneous data transfer.
Sep 18 2021
Hi community members,
I'm a Senior IT Consultant in a government department.
I'd like to know how Control-M compares with other products in terms of workload automation and orchestration?
Sep 18 2021
What should businesses start to automate first when starting off with an enterprise scheduling tool?
Hi, There are so many processes and tasks that can be automated in a business using a workload automation solution. When a business first introduces workload automation, what would you suggest are the best process or tasks to begin automating? Do you have any suggestions for how to plan what ... Read More »
We are in process of evaluating best scheduler tool for our client. Currently we are using ASG Zena. We find it complex to administer and no technical documents are available to self learn. I have gone through various articles and posts and seems like Control M, CA and Tidal are most widely used.... Read More »
Dec 07 2021
Let the community know what you think. Share your opinions now!
Download our free VisualCron Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.
- Which is Best: Scheduler Control M, CA or Tidal?
- When evaluating Workload Automation, what aspect do you think is the most important to look for?
- What should businesses start to automate first when starting off with an enterprise scheduling tool?
- What is the best workload automation tool in the market?
- How does Control-M rank in the Workload Automation market compared with other products?
- Should project automation software be integrated with cloud-based tools?