Quadient Inspire OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Quadient Inspire is the #1 ranked solution in top Customer Communications Management (CCM) tools. PeerSpot users give Quadient Inspire an average rating of 10.0 out of 10. Quadient Inspire is most commonly compared to OpenText Exstream: Quadient Inspire vs OpenText Exstream. Quadient Inspire is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 73% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a insurance company, accounting for 19% of all views.
What is Quadient Inspire?

Quadient is the driving force behind the world’s most meaningful customer experiences. Quadient helps companies create a nimble, effective, and unified customer communications infrastructure to deliver a complete omnichannel customer experience that spans the entire customer journey. With Quadient Inspire, organizations create and deliver personalized, compliant customer communications across all digital and traditional channels, from one centralized hub.

Quadient Inspire was previously known as GMC Software Inspire.

Quadient Inspire Customers

Aetna, Allstate, Bradesco, Stralfors, Ping An Bank, KPMG, Aegon, Allison Payment Systems, TenStep, Pacific Life, Metlife, Transamerica, Societe Generale, Canacord Genuity, Pondres, Heeter, DTS Communicate, Melbourne Mail Management, Eximia, Brightsource, Salem One, Epsilon Data Management

Quadient Inspire Video

Quadient Inspire Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Quadient Inspire pricing:
"I can tell from my personal experience that if you know how to use the software, the return on investment comes in a really short time."

Quadient Inspire Reviews

Tomaž Juvančič - PeerSpot reviewer
Consultant at Tomaž Juvančič s.p.
Leaderboard
Centralization of their document resources and templates drastically reduces the number of templates/workflows, as well as maintenance costs
  • "Its easy-to-learn scripting possibilities give unlimited possibilities for any task."
  • "What can be improved are the new additions to the solution."

What is our primary use case?

I am an independent consultant, serving companies in the region with Quadient Inspire. I have performed many migrations of document workflows for banks, insurance companies, Telcos, and PSPs.

How has it helped my organization?

The biggest benefit for all companies switching their document systems to Quadient Inspire is the centralization of their document resources and templates. This drastically reduces the number of templates/workflows, as well as their maintenance costs. Often this means reducing the number of templates from hundreds to tens.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features of this solution are that it is truly multi-channel and completely modular.

Without programming skills, you can start creating your data-transforming operations, layout design, and page operations such as splitting, merging, and combining the output in any desired way. Plus, its easy-to-learn scripting possibilities give unlimited possibilities for any task. There is one workflow for all corporate outputs - print, mail, SMS, HTML.

What needs improvement?

Quadient has always been a leader in innovation, and the existing functionality that has been around for at least two years cannot really be improved further.

What can be improved are the new additions to the solution.

I have been using this solution for seventeen years.

In terms of stability, this product has never let me down in fourteen years. The Designer can "crash" here and there (maybe once a year), but only in cases where I really exaggerated (for instance, data mining a several-gigabyte file). Even if this happens, all of the progress is saved and I never lost any of my work.

The scalability is awesome! You can add anything at any time. New engines for more volume. You can add any output engine you can possibly think of to "standard" PDF output (from PS, AFP, DocX, Image, etc.).

The technical support is fantastic.

How would you rate customer service and support?

Positive

Our solution prior to this was used a long, long time ago (around 2003, I think). We used a different document composition software in the Telco that I was working for. That software couldn't satisfy our requests for splitting PDFs.

When I first saw the Quadient solution (at the time it was called GMC PrintNetT 4.5), I was amazed by its performance. With the click of a button, it could generate millions of PDF files, ready to be archived.

I don't personally do installations. This is done by company IT with the help of Quadient. I only use it once it is installed. I would say you need a competent integrator to properly set up all of the possible parts.

The return on investment really depends on your company's output. I have personally led projects where we cut postage costs by 40%. Any postage costs are HUGE in big companies. I have seen cases where after the implementation of Quadient, the decrease in maintenance costs (personnel) was more than 50%.

This is just the beginning. New possibilities with dynamic output content and integration with your mobile platforms offer countless opportunities. All in all, the ROI in the projects for which I was involved was usually one to three years.

I am used to people being surprised when they first hear the price but, I can tell from my personal experience that if you know how to use the software, the return on investment comes in a really short time.

I have been involved in implementations where it was sooner than one year! It is simple for large-scale document creators, you can use its features to cut down on postage, delivery, and maintenance costs, and you will never look back.

It was a long time ago, and we were deciding between GMC and Exstream. At the time GMC (now Quadient) was just a better solution for us, with a cheaper price tag.

What other advice do I have?

The thing I like most about this solution is that there is a very valuable and connected community of real users, connected in Quadient University. You can post any question there and get answers, opinions, demo cases, and even working solutions from fellow members who are doing it just because they like to help.

Also, official support is fantastic. Be aware that you need to invest a couple of days (maybe a week or two) of your time with the product (preferably guided), to truly get a feeling of how powerful this product really is.

Senior Software Engineer at Tech Mahindra
User
Great for design digital documents, supports many input files, and is expandable
  • "It supports various types of input files and can generate different types of output files."
  • "We'd like to be able to see page breaks when we proof the blocks."

What is our primary use case?

In our company, we basically use Quadient for digital customer communication. It helps us to be able to provide the best customer experience to all the respective customers. In the market, all the industries (health insurance, banking, utilities, telecommunication etc.) are using Quadient products. We are using different Quadient products such as Inspire Designer, Inspire Interactive, Inspire Scaler, Inspire Automation, and Inspire Content Manager for document composition.

How has it helped my organization?

For the last 4.5+ years, I have been working on Quadient products. I noticed that Quadient products are easy to operate and easy to understand. By using Quadient products we are able to retain our loyal customers. It gives us the freedom to use different Quadient products such as Inspire Designer, Inspire Interactive, Inspire Scaler, Inspire Automation, and Inspire Content Manager for document composition as per the customer's needs. This is one of the greatest tools in the market. By using this we can develop any type of document.

What is most valuable?

By using Quadient products we can design digital documents. It supports various types of input files and can generate different types of output files. Quadient is a complete solution package where we can handle data transformation too, including filtration, sortation, manipulation, scripting, etc. We can work with different types of databases too. We can create a number of versions for workflow and can use them anytime when required. We can export different types of native files such as PDF, .RTF, .DOCX, etc.

What needs improvement?

They could add more functionality in near future in Inspire Interactive. For example, direct access of system variables. They could add border style for cells and could add a feature that would allow the height of cells to be increased.

They could add features for adding text styles and paragraph styles inside snippets.

We'd like to be able to see page breaks when we proof the blocks.

They could add an automated feature where we could able to remove soft spaces and enters.

They could add features where we could be able to rename the names of all the objects.

I've used the solution for 4.5+ years.

Quadient products are very stable too. Quadient is a complete solution package by which we can achieve everything in the customer communication domain.

Quadient products are very scalable and continually scaling towards success.

Technical support is excellent.

How would you rate customer service and support?

Positive

We did not use a different solution before.

The initial setup was easy.

The vendor was excellent.

We have been profitable. The ROI is good.

I am not aware about the cost of licencing.

Yes, we looked at other options. We were looking for software that was flexible and easy to operate.

What other advice do I have?

So far Quadient products are doing pretty well.

Private Cloud

Other
Manager of Variable Data Technology at Amsive
Fast, flexible, and accurate
  • "The most valuable feature we have found is the speed to produce files and the number of files that can be sent at one time."
  • "It would be great to have an easy interface to handle the 80% of simple impositions and still have the complexity needed for the other 20%."

What is our primary use case?

We are using Inspire Designer, Inspire Content Manager (ICM), and Scaler to produce both on-demand previews and production print files. We are using the same set of templates stored in ICM that we also use for production. This streamlines the number of templates we are producing and ensures that when a customer sees a web preview it will be the same when printed.

The versioning in ICM also helps when we are asked to go back to a previous version of a template. Scaler has given us the ability to build workflows that can be used repeatedly.

How has it helped my organization?

In the past, we used other VDPs and we moved to Inspire Designer due to its ease of use, flexibility, and processing speed.

It has allowed us to produce jobs faster and jobs that are more accurate. Jobs that would take hours to produce in other software are now down to minutes.

Scaler has given out development team the ability to more easily interact with the production templates that the VDP team creates. This has reduced the amount of time it takes to get jobs into production and has also reduced the amount of rework.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature we have found is the speed to produce files and the number of files that can be sent at one time. Using other software, we would have to send one or two files at a time. Using Scaler, we can send all of the files at once and through a load balancer send them across multiple servers in one go.

As stated above, we also have the flexibility to use the same templates for both web previews and print production files located inside of ICM. In our current environment, we have thousands of web previews a day.

What needs improvement?

Imposition would be the area that we would like to see improved. It is very powerful, yet also cumbersome to use compared with other software. It would be great to have an easy interface to handle the 80% of simple impositions and still have the complexity needed for the other 20%. Another option would be to have the ability to save out an imposition file not as an additional template, but as an imposition file that could be called into the template.

We would also like to see the default color space be CMYK. It is currently RGB.

Our company has been using Quadient Inspire for three years.