Coming October 25: PeerSpot Awards will be announced! Learn more

Quadient Inspire Pros

Tomaž Juvančič - PeerSpot reviewer
Consultant at Tomaž Juvančič s.p.
Its easy-to-learn scripting possibilities give unlimited possibilities for any task.
View full review »
NB
Senior Software Engineer at Tech Mahindra
It supports various types of input files and can generate different types of output files.
View full review »
KN
Manager of Variable Data Technology at Amsive
The most valuable feature we have found is the speed to produce files and the number of files that can be sent at one time.
View full review »
Kellie Godwin - PeerSpot reviewer
GMC Inspire Programmer at PCI Group
Inspire is fast, reliable, and pretty unlimited in what you can do.
View full review »

Quadient Inspire Cons

Tomaž Juvančič - PeerSpot reviewer
Consultant at Tomaž Juvančič s.p.
What can be improved are the new additions to the solution.
View full review »
NB
Senior Software Engineer at Tech Mahindra
We'd like to be able to see page breaks when we proof the blocks.
View full review »
KN
Manager of Variable Data Technology at Amsive
It would be great to have an easy interface to handle the 80% of simple impositions and still have the complexity needed for the other 20%.
View full review »
Kellie Godwin - PeerSpot reviewer
GMC Inspire Programmer at PCI Group
One improvement would be to make the training modules or university free for users, as not all companies will pay for their employees to do the training and get the certificates.
View full review »