IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why

Oracle Real User Experience Insight OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Oracle Real User Experience Insight is #30 ranked solution in APM tools. PeerSpot users give Oracle Real User Experience Insight an average rating of 8 out of 10. Oracle Real User Experience Insight is most commonly compared to AppDynamics: Oracle Real User Experience Insight vs AppDynamics. Oracle Real User Experience Insight is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 74% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 41% of all views.

Download the Application Performance Management (APM) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2022

What is Oracle Real User Experience Insight?

Oracle Real User Experience Insight, Oracle's on-premises management platform, providing a single pane of glass for management of Oracle environments, whether in customer data centers or in Oracle Cloud that integrates performance analysis and usage analysis into a single offering, enabling business and IT stakeholders to develop a shared understanding into their application users' experience. Oracle Real User Experience Insight's non-intrusive monitoring capability is built using state-of-the-art Network Protocol Analysis (NPA) technology, which does not require any modification, changes, or instrumentation of the application. Its passive monitoring approach allows enterprises to deploy in production, without requiring costly test/QA environment validations.

Oracle Real User Experience Insight was previously known as Oracle Real User Experience Insight, Oracle RUEI.

Oracle Real User Experience Insight Customers

Hover Automotive India, Chhattisgarh Infotech and Biotech Promotion Society, Daelim Industrial, MakeMyTrip, Acorn Paper Products Company, KEC International, Ministero del Lavoro e delle Politiche Sociali, The Qatar Olympic Committee

Oracle Real User Experience Insight Video

Archived Oracle Real User Experience Insight Reviews (more than two years old)

Regional Head
Good availability, a simple initial setup, and is easy to upload to the cloud
  • "The availability of the solution is its most valuable aspect. I can also Google anything I want and upload it on the cloud. I can do that using the mobile app. It is very helpful."
  • "It would be nice if the solution could be integrated with Outlook. If I'm signing any quotation, any proposal, or any of my communications, I should be able to update that Oracle application as well."

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for focusing on our source numbers and management appointing.

What is most valuable?

The availability of the solution is its most valuable aspect. I can also Google anything I want and upload it on the cloud. I can do that using the mobile app. It is very helpful.

What needs improvement?

For me, it will be too early to comment on improvements because I've just been using this solution for the past few months. It would be nice if the solution could be integrated with Outlook. If I'm signing any quotation, any proposal, or any of my communications, I should be able to update that Oracle application as well.

I've been using the solution for two months.
Application Performance Management (APM)
June 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about Oracle, Dynatrace, AppDynamics and others in Application Performance Management (APM). Updated: June 2022.
610,190 professionals have used our research since 2012.

The solution is very stable.

In order to scale it up, you might have to understand the solution a bit more. We have about 250 people using the solution currently. We use it pretty extensively.

If we have issues, they are usually handled internally, so I don't have any experience with the solution's own technical support.

The initial setup is quite straightforward. You just need the user ID and password and the URL and it is up and running. Deployment on my computer doesn't take more than three minutes. The actual deployment, which might have happened in India, might have taken longer. For me on my setup, on my computer, it did not take too long.

Licensing is very expensive for this solution.

What other advice do I have?

Our company has used this solution for quite a while, however, I've only been with the company for two months, so I don't have a lot of experience with the solution yet. Our company uses a cloud deployment model. I'd rate the solution nine out of ten.
Senior Performance Engineer at City of New York
Real-time pinpointing to the source of problems leads to quicker resolution

What is our primary use case?

My primary use case is to monitor real-time user issues from production and to carry out a proactive notification for production stress. The users do not have to call technical support or the helpdesk to troubleshoot an issue because monitoring from the backend infrastructure, I can pinpoint and identify which action is producing the error. I can determine the root cause of a service outage.

Most performance issues can be identified or mitigated from this tool, or at least it is possible to see where the incident originated from.

How has it helped my organization?

Before RUEI came in, the users from production took hours to resolve issues, or couldn't end up finding a root cause. With RUEI, all of the HTTP/HTTPS requests can be tracked to distinct servers or end users' work stations and the origin of the problem can be determined.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the ability to drill down to webpage actions.

What needs improvement?

The application resource usage has increased due to using RUEI.

Application Performance Management (APM)
June 2022
610,190 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Senior Performance Engineer at City of New York
Performance Management of ADF-based applications have helped organizationally, but it needs better drill down for Business Transaction Management integration

What is most valuable?

• Data Browser
  • Performance and Violation Overview
  • KPI dashboard

How has it helped my organization?

Performance Management of ADF-based applications. Performance Monitoring by Server and Network split helped to figure out ahead of finger pointing.

What needs improvement?

• Drill down for Business Transaction Management integration.
  • Show step-by-step actions from users.

Three years.

The session used by users and pages were garbled.

No issues.

No issues.

A seven out of 10.

An eight out of 10.

ExtraHop. I did use it, but it projects almost the same matrix.

It is a bit complex for newbie.

Vendor team first, then by ourselves.

Customer satisfaction higher than before.

Useful if the matrixes are used with maximum attention.

ExtraHop and SolarWinds NPM.

What other advice do I have?

BTM integration, synthetic workload monitoring, and OEM should sync more easily.