Oracle Commerce Cloud is #8 ranked solution in top eCommerce Platforms. PeerSpot users give Oracle Commerce Cloud an average rating of 8 out of 10. Oracle Commerce Cloud is most commonly compared to Oracle ATG: Oracle Commerce Cloud vs Oracle ATG. Oracle Commerce Cloud is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 69% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 40% of all views.
Oracle Commerce Cloud OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication
Oracle Commerce Cloud OverviewUNIXBusinessApplicationPrice:
Download the eCommerce Platforms Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2022
What is Oracle Commerce Cloud?
Oracle Commerce Cloud is a unified SaaS solution that helps commerce professionals to innovate quickly, with the ability to deliver connected, personalized experiences and drive customer engagement, sales, and loyalty across channels. Oracle Commerce Cloud includes a rich set of out-of-the-box applications encompassing administration, customer support, and web storefront capabilities. Backed by a set of RESTful APIs, each of the applications allows the integration of Commerce Cloud features into other applications and channels.
Oracle Commerce Cloud Features
Oracle Commerce Cloud has many valuable key features. Some of the most useful ones include:
- Product browsing and discovery
- Advanced product search including guided search
- Promotions and discounts
- Personalized content and offers
- Personalized product recommendations based on advanced AI technologies
- Multiple payment methods including loyalty points and split payments
- Multiple ship-to destinations including buy online and pick up in store
- Sharable wish lists
- User profile management
- Business account management (B2B)
- Account-specific catalogs and pricing (B2B)
- Order approval and spending limits (B2B)
- Scheduled recurring orders (B2B)
- Support for 40+ languages and 60+ currencies
Oracle Commerce Cloud Benefits
There are several benefits to implementing Oracle Commerce Cloud. Some of the biggest advantages the solution offers include:
- Customizable and extensible: Using Oracle Commerce Cloud, storefront designers are able to create page layouts, branding, and content via the drag-and-drop Design Studio in the Oracle Commerce Cloud administration tool to define the shopper experience.
- Custom widgets: The solution offers custom widgets which enable you to extend your shopper experience to include features such as advanced product configuration, and advanced visualization techniques like new payment schemes, augmented reality, third-party content and product reviews, as well as chatbot capabilities.
- Unified administration tool: Oracle Commerce Cloud has a unified administration tool that consolidates all site management features into a single, easy-to-use web-based interface. This tool can help you do things like manage catalogs, pricing, promotions, and media, create A/B tests to determine the most effective content and offers, configure and manage extensions and webhooks to extend your business logic, and much more.
- Commerce Cloud Agent Console: With this tool, customer service representatives can act on behalf of customers. By using the agent console, service representatives can create, search for, and update orders. In addition, they can complete orders started in other channels, cancel orders, and manage returns and exchanges easily.
- Extensibility, integration, and headless architectures: Oracle Commerce Cloud was designed to be flexible, extensible, and easy to integrate at every level of the technology stack.
- API-first platform: Every single feature in Oracle Commerce Cloud is available through the API — from all the features in the storefront, to site creation and management, to customer service capabilities like order and account management. By using Oracle Commerce Cloud APIs, you can incorporate storefront, administration, and customer service functionalities into any channel or application.
Oracle Commerce Cloud was previously known as Commerce Cloud.
Oracle Commerce Cloud Customers
Moleskine, Corello, The Vermont Country Store, Team Sportia
Oracle Commerce Cloud Video