Coming October 25: PeerSpot Awards will be announced! Learn more

Zoho Desk OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Zoho Desk is #5 ranked solution in top CRM Customer Engagement Centers and #25 ranked solution in top Help Desk Software. PeerSpot users give Zoho Desk an average rating of 7.6 out of 10. Zoho Desk is most commonly compared to ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus: Zoho Desk vs ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus. Zoho Desk is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 55% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 19% of all views.

Download the CRM Customer Engagement Centers Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2022

What is Zoho Desk?

With Zoho Desk, agents become more productive, managers become more impactful, and customers become more empowered. It's customizable, convenient to use, and it doesn't cost you a fortune. Part of Zoho's 30-strong suite of business software, Zoho Desk brings you the power to put customer service at the heart of your company.

Zoho Desk Customers

Intel, Sears, Daimler, Essilor, Aon Hewitt, Shop Your Way, CoffeeRocket

Zoho Desk Video

Zoho Desk Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Zoho Desk pricing:
"For what it does, it's quite cheap."

Zoho Desk Reviews

Muljo Witono - PeerSpot reviewer
CEO and Owner at PT Solusindo Total Teknikatama
Easy to set up and available anywhere but support needs to be better
  • "The product is quite stable."
  • "Zoho Desk needs to be enhanced to support IT service management policies."

What is our primary use case?

We use the solution for customer feedback. If the customer complains, we capture and log the ticket or the problem on Zoho Desk. It helps us to capture our customer's problems, complaints, or requirements.

What is most valuable?

You can use the solution anywhere, anytime. You can use mobile phones also.

There are users that have been using 40 people to use orders together. It's capable of supporting a lot of users.

The setup is simple.

The product is quite stable.

What needs improvement?

We'd like more integration with direct messages.

Technical support could be more knowledgeable.

Zoho Desk needs to be enhanced to support IT service management policies. Zoho Desk is pretty simple. However, if this application has to support IT business or IT department, sometimes it lacks of features - especially to support service management. They have to measure the service level, they have to measure the expenses notice, they have to measure the productivity of the IT staff and support and the quality of resolution. However, right now, the kind of IT service management features we need are not there in Zoho Desk.

I've used the solution for four years.

CRM Customer Engagement Centers
September 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about Zoho, Zendesk, Microsoft and others in CRM Customer Engagement Centers. Updated: September 2022.
635,513 professionals have used our research since 2012.

It is a stable solution. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze.

The solution can scale well. Hundreds of users are possible.

We do not have plans to increase usage at this point.

We don't expect a lot of problems or complaints. That's why we try to manage the number of tickets - to keep them low. That's why the department of Zoho Desk is not quite as extensive.

Technical support is okay. The issue is the knowledgability. Sometimes they don't understand what my question is or what our problems are.

How would you rate customer service and support?

Positive

The initial setup is fairly easy. You can have a special customization.

It can be deployed very quickly. You can have it up and running in a couple of hours.

You only need one person for deployment and maintenance. They are an admin.

The setup can be handled in-house. Sometimes if you need a consultant, you can have it. It depends on how far or how extensively you want to use Zoho Desk.

There's no licensing. You use the solution based on subscriptions.

What other advice do I have?

I'd rate the solution six out of ten.

RAVISH SAHAY - PeerSpot reviewer
Director at SEQUELSTRING SOLUTIONS AND CONSULTANCY PVT LTD
User-friendly, easy to use, and you can customize it the way you want
  • "The most valuable features are that it's user-friendly, you can customize it the way you want it, and it is very easy to use. You don't need anybody else to configure it."
  • "Sometimes support is available according to their time slots and they can't fulfill everything I need them to. They give us a time slot but it's not always enough."

What is our primary use case?

We use Zoho Desk to manage customer SLAs.

What needs improvement?

I have been using Zoho Desk for a few months.

It is stable and scalable.

Their support is really good. It's available online. They also have a few partners, if you want any additional help.

I have used other products in my previous company but I find Zoho to be more user-friendly.

The initial setup is very easy. It takes around half a day.

It requires zero maintenance. Once it is deployed it is easy to maintain. If there is any customization or any downtime you can do it yourself. If there is something you can't do, you can send an email to Zoho. I will be using this product at least for the next two to three years.

We did the implementation ourselves.

In terms of pricing, Zoho is economical. They offer a fair price. You can pay either on a monthly or yearly subscription.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend Zoho. I would rate it an eight out of ten.

In the next release, I would like to see more automation features.

CRM Customer Engagement Centers
September 2022
635,513 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Operations Manager at a computer software company with 1-10 employees
Cloud-based, easy to use, and inexpensive
  • "The ticketing feature is very easy to use, compared to other systems."
  • "I would like to have integrated support, and integration between the ticketing tool and the project management tool."

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for accounting, invoicing, CRM, and we use support for our customers.

What is most valuable?

The ticketing feature is very easy to use, compared to other systems.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see to levels of support available. There should be a level of support for our customers and a separate one for our internal developers who are developing software.

We need a ticketing tool for our internal team, and for project managing, which is a part of ticketing. The project management tool and the ticketing tool should be linked. There is also another tool I would like to have integrated.

I would like to have integrated support, and integration between the ticketing tool and the project management tool. This way we wouldn't have to enter the information twice.

I have been using Zoho Desk for just over two years.

I have no issues with the stability of the Zoho Desk.

We are small, a team of three, so this is an area that we have not yet experienced, but it is my understanding that it is a scalable solution.

We have not contacted technical support.

There is no installation required, as it is a cloud-based solution.

For what it does, it's quite cheap.

There is a subscription.

There was a comparison with another solution but we chose Zoho because it was a better fit for us.

What other advice do I have?

We have no servers, everything is in the cloud, except for your laptops and preferred devices.

I would rate Zoho Desk a nine out of ten.

Download our free CRM Customer Engagement Centers Report and find out what your peers are saying about Zoho, Zendesk, Microsoft, and more!
Updated: September 2022