IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why

SAP SuccessFactors Learning OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

SAP SuccessFactors Learning is #7 ranked solution in top Learning Management Systems. PeerSpot users give SAP SuccessFactors Learning an average rating of 7.6 out of 10. SAP SuccessFactors Learning is most commonly compared to Workday: SAP SuccessFactors Learning vs Workday. SAP SuccessFactors Learning is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 73% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 32% of all views.

Download the Learning Management Systems Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: July 2022

What is SAP SuccessFactors Learning?

SAP SuccessFactors Learning is an omni-channel training solution that provides the most comprehensive, simple way to improve employee skills, reduce compliance risk, and effectively engage external learning audiences. SAP SuccessFactors provides innovative capabilities that help create a culture of continuous learning, flexible and open approaches to supporting learning content, and proven business results at organizations around the world.

SAP SuccessFactors Learning was previously known as Plateau, SuccessFactors Learning.

SAP SuccessFactors Learning Customers

SHORE Solutions Inc., TranSystems Corporation, Day & Zimmerman, Serco Group, Harlequin Sales Corp, China DataCom Corporation, Sonova AG, Metropolitan Utilities District (M.U.D.)

SAP SuccessFactors Learning Video

SAP SuccessFactors Learning Pricing Advice

What users are saying about SAP SuccessFactors Learning pricing:
  • "SAP SuccessFactors Learning is an on-premise solution, there is a one-time fee, which will be given by a company during the implementation. Additionally, there are support fees, which are annual."
  • "The price of SAP SuccessFactors Learning could be better, it is expensive. There is an annual subscription. It's overpriced for small enterprises."
  • SAP SuccessFactors Learning Reviews

Adarsh Chacko - PeerSpot reviewer
    Technical Lead at HCL Technologies
    Highly scalable, reliable, but poor interface
    • "SAP SuccessFactors Learning is highly scalable."
    • "SAP SuccessFactors Learning's e-learning portal has a very poor interface when compared to Cornerstone or PeopleFluent. It's a very basic interface, but I know that it has a very good foundation."

What is our primary use case?

I have a bachelor's degree in information technology, and I have certain IT-related training, such as Azure Fundamentals or IT security courses from Microsoft.
    All that kinds of training are assigned to me in SAP SuccessFactors Learning. I use this solution for training.

What needs improvement?

SAP SuccessFactors Learning's e-learning portal has a very poor interface when compared to Cornerstone or PeopleFluent. It's a very basic interface, but I know that it has a very good foundation.

In a feature release, they should provide a mobile application.

I have been using SAP SuccessFactors Learning for approximately two years.

SAP SuccessFactors Learning is highly stable and it is used by many companies. However, it can depend on how they are using the platform.

Learning Management Systems
    July 2022
    Find out what your peers are saying about SAP, Cornerstone OnDemand, Moodle and others in Learning Management Systems. Updated: July 2022.
    621,593 professionals have used our research since 2012.

SAP SuccessFactors Learning is highly scalable.

The initial setup of SAP SuccessFactors Learning is difficult because the processes are more strenuous compared to Cornerstone or PeopleFluent.

SAP SuccessFactors Learning is an on-premise solution, there is a one-time fee, which will be given by a company during the implementation. Additionally, there are support fees, which are annual.

What other advice do I have?

SAP is involved in many areas, but they are not strong in its e-learning modules. I would not recommend SAP SuccessFactors Learning because receiving an e-learning license, is very expensive. I would rather purchase another smaller LMS, which supports e-learning.

I rate SAP SuccessFactors Learning a seven out of ten.

Enterprise Services Platforms Head at a energy/utilities company with 5,001-10,000 employees
    Beneficial accessibility, good support, and enjoyable users experience
    • "SAP SuccessFactors Learning's most valuable features are accessibility and updated UX. The solution can be accessed from outside of the office network and the user's experience is good."

What is our primary use case?

We are using SAP SuccessFactors Learning for goals, performance, and learning management.

What is most valuable?

I have been using SAP SuccessFactors Learning for six years.

We have many people using this solution in my company from all departments. The solution is best suited for larges companies.

The SAP support has been good.

We have not used another solution previously. We did processes manually.

The initial setup of SAP SuccessFactors Learning is a lot easier than the on-premise version.

The price of SAP SuccessFactors Learning could be better, it is expensive. There is an annual subscription. It's overpriced for small enterprises.

What other advice do I have?

My advice to others is they should already have processes figured out. SAP SuccessFactors Learning is for big companies, not for small ones. It is important to have their own processes laid out first so that when they start their workshops with SAP SuccessFactors Learning, they will operate smoothly other than building it from scratch.

I rate SAP SuccessFactors Learning an eight out of ten.

Learning Management Systems
      July 2022
      621,593 professionals have used our research since 2012.
      Senior Manager - Retail Sales
      Provides friendly interface, strong catalog, and embedded training that is easy to use and explore
      • "The interface is really friendly, and the training embedded in it is very easy to use, explore, and search. The catalog is pretty strong."
      • "I am talking about SAP in general, so there are multiple screens that you have to go through, and it takes some time to get used to it."

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for our company website. I use it either through my mobile or through my laptop and access the learning modules that are already there in the organization.

The entire organization is using this solution. It's about 500,000 users.

What is most valuable?

What needs improvement?

The screens are friendly but rather than having a single interface, there are multiple layers.

I've been using it for one month now.

It's stable.

The solution is scalable. The onboarding is simple for new employees. I think my company is planning to increase usage.

Technical support is pretty strong. Even when there's an administrative issue, there is prompt involvement from SAP.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution 8 out of 10.

It's there for a bigger organization. For smaller organizations, it does not make sense to invest in it. It's an enterprise-based solution for organizations that have more than 5,000 users.