We changed our name from IT Central Station: Here's why
Benjamin Fang
Solutions Architect at a tech services company with 201-500 employees
Straightforward interface, very good scalability

What is our primary use case?

I'm a solutions architect and we are customers and partners of Netskope.

What is most valuable?

I very much like the interface, it's very straightforward to use. In general, the solution is user friendly.

What needs improvement?

I think the customer support could be improved. I think they're improving but it's not that great yet. I'd like to see more integration included in the solution, maybe like a host-based firewall.

I've been using this solution for nine months.

What is our primary use case?

I'm a solutions architect and we are customers and partners of Netskope.

What needs improvement?

I've been using this solution for nine months.

In terms of scalability, it's good. Based on their technology, they are able to scale pretty quickly. We have about 100 people using the solution, basically all the staff in the company.

I believe they are working on building up their support center around the globe, it's just that in Singapore they don't have a center set up yet. I think the closest option is in Australia or Hong Kong.

The initial setup is straightforward, it's easy to instal. Once you have experience with it, installation takes a few minutes. We had support for the initial installation.

What other advice do I have?

I would definitely recommend this solution. It works well.

I would rate this solution an eight out of 10.

SUDIPTABISWAS
Senior Manager - Information Technology at Emami Ltd
We find most of the features to be valuable
  • "Netskope is a really good product. I cannot segregate which features are the most valuable. We find most of the features to be valuable. It gives us what we are looking for."
  • "Support services could definitely be improved. Support is the one area that can always use improvement. It's an evolving thing, so based on demand and based on market requirement and the way market is moving towards."

What is most valuable?

Netskope is a really good product. I cannot segregate which features are the most valuable. We find most of the features to be valuable. It gives us what we are looking for.

What needs improvement?

There is no real room for improvement that I can think of. Most of the features meet our requirements. I don't see anything that can be improved now. If something would need improvement I would offer the suggestion and I believe it would be taken care of.

Support services could definitely be improved. Support is the one area that can always use improvement. It's an evolving thing, so based on demand and based on market requirement and the way market is moving towards.

I have been using Netskope for one year.

It's quite stable. As of now, we haven't had any kinds of bugs or anything within our environment.

It's scalable. We have around 500 users using it at my company.

Technical support is good.

The initial setup was straight forward.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend it.

I would rate it an eight out of ten.

Learn what your peers think about Netskope CASB. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: January 2022.
564,729 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Information Technology Sourcing Lead - Global Procurement Shared Services at a consumer goods company with 10,001+ employees
Good support and better than other solutions
  • "They are very good at CASB as compared to other players."
  • "They can focus more on ease of admin, ease of use, and ease of migration. Migration should be simple for companies that are using a different platform and would like to move to Netskope. Everyone looks for a simple migration. They can also focus more on cloud services and cloud trends. They have to see the cloud market, and they should try to compete with Zscaler and other players. They should also work on licensing costs."

What is most valuable?

They are very good at CASB as compared to other players.

What needs improvement?

They can focus more on ease of admin, ease of use, and ease of migration. Migration should be simple for companies that are using a different platform and would like to move to Netskope. Everyone looks for a simple migration.

They can also focus more on cloud services and cloud trends. They have to see the cloud market, and they should try to compete with Zscaler and other players. They should also work on licensing costs.

I have been using this solution for a year.

Their support is good, but there is room for improvement.

We are also using Zscaler.

It was not complex, but it was also not easy. The deployment took close to two months for us.

We used a reseller.

They should work on licensing costs.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others. It is a good product.

I would rate Netskope CASB a nine out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud
End User Computing Specialist at a computer software company with 51-200 employees
Easy and quick deployment and very good technical support

What is our primary use case?

We are a Netskope partner. We deploy this solution and also do the demos to demonstrate the power of Netskope to our customers.

What is most valuable?

Its deployment is very easy and quick. Their technical support is also very good.

What needs improvement?

It should have user behavior analysis and diverse analysis.

We have about 50 users of this solution. We do not plan to aggregate new users in the network and increase its usage.

Their technical support is very good. They quickly answer the questions, and it is very easy to open a case and communicate with them. They always resolve the issues.

Which solution did I use previously and why

What is most valuable?

What needs improvement?

It should have user behavior analysis and diverse analysis.

We are also a Palo Alto partner. For some user cases, Palo Alto is more suitable. In my point of view, Netskope is better for IT security or Cloud security than Palo Alto.

Its initial setup is very easy and straightforward. It takes one or two weeks.

Licensing is on a yearly basis.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate Netskope CASB an eight out of ten.

Head Of Information Security at a manufacturing company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Stable, beneficial client size and effective architectural components

What is our primary use case?

We use Netskope CASB to establish an audit trail of all the accesses to SAS applications, and other applications hosted on our cloud infrastructure. We use it for the identification of shadow IT applications. Additionally, we use Netskope CASB to have the visibility of all the applications hosted on the cloud.

What is most valuable?

The client size and architectural components in Netskope are far better than other solutions.

What needs improvement?

There could be better integration with other solutions.

I have been using this solution for two years.

The solution is stable.

Netskope CASB is…

What is most valuable?

What needs improvement?

There could be better integration with other solutions.

I have been using this solution for two years.

The solution is stable.

Netskope CASB is scalable.

The solution is easy to implement.

There is a license required for this solution and there are many licensing models available. For example, what applications are covered as part of the license.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others.

I rate Netskope CASB an eight out of ten.

Founder and CEO at a consultancy with 51-200 employees
A stable solution that is with an extensive and diverse feature set

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use this product for monitoring and controlling access to cloud-hosted resources.

What is most valuable?

It is a very diverse product. It has hundreds of features and many of them are useful.

What needs improvement?

The initial setup is complex and should be simplified.

This is a highly stable product.

I do not have experience with a lot of other products.

The initial setup is complex.

We used a consultant to assist with our deployment.

What other advice do I have?

Based on the features and functionality that I have seen in other products, I…

What is most valuable?

What needs improvement?

The initial setup is complex and should be simplified.

This is a highly stable product.

I do not have experience with a lot of other products.

The initial setup is complex.

We used a consultant to assist with our deployment.

What other advice do I have?

Based on the features and functionality that I have seen in other products, I think that Netskope performs well.