IT Central Station is now PeerSpot: Here's why

Informatica Cloud Data Quality OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Informatica Cloud Data Quality is #9 ranked solution in top Data Quality tools. PeerSpot users give Informatica Cloud Data Quality an average rating of 10 out of 10. Informatica Cloud Data Quality is most commonly compared to Informatica Data Quality: Informatica Cloud Data Quality vs Informatica Data Quality. Informatica Cloud Data Quality is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 74% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 30% of all views.

Download the Data Quality Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2022

What is Informatica Cloud Data Quality?

Informatica Cloud Data Quality Radar is a cloud application that quickly identifies, fixes, and monitors data quality problems in your business applications—wherever they are, in the cloud or on-premise.

This easy-to-use, browser-based tool empowers line-of-business managers to take ownership of the data quality process so business can maximize the return on trusted data. Informatica Cloud Data Quality Radar enables you to quickly assess the strengths and weaknesses in your data, to track improvements in the data over time, and to calculate data quality scores for objects and field entities with the flexibility to filter and drill down on specific records for better detection of problems.

Informatica Cloud Data Quality was previously known as Cloud Data Quality Radar.

Informatica Cloud Data Quality Customers

Freddie Mac, Rabobank

Informatica Cloud Data Quality Video

Informatica Cloud Data Quality Reviews

Richard Xu - PeerSpot reviewer
Principal at a computer software company with 11-50 employees
Helpful code writing abilities, scalable, and responsive technical support
  • "One of the most valuable features of Informatica Cloud Data Quality is Master Data Management. You can write code to build your logic rules to check the quality."
  • "I used to use this tool more but recently we have been using another tool that we feel is better because it handles spatial data. Informatica Cloud Data Quality could improve by adding the ability to handle spatial data."

What is our primary use case?

We have a lot of data from multiple vendors spanning multiple years. We want to have one unified final data standard, rather than searching around to do the quality check. We have a data governance process to make sure we have the proper data. In order to do that, we use some tools, such as Informatica Cloud Data Quality to bring the data together and to do the quality checks.

What is most valuable?

One of the most valuable features of Informatica Cloud Data Quality is Master Data Management. You can write code to build your logic rules to check the quality.

What needs improvement?

I used to use Informatica Cloud Data Quality more but recently we have been using another tool that we feel is better because it handles spatial data. Informatica Cloud Data Quality could improve by adding the ability to handle spatial data. When I build the workflow and rule configurations, they could improve by making the process easier. You want to automate it and not have to manually do it.

I have been using this solution for several years.
Data Quality
June 2022
Find out what your peers are saying about Informatica, Oracle, Microsoft and others in Data Quality. Updated: June 2022.
610,336 professionals have used our research since 2012.

The solution is stable, it has been around for a long time.

The solution has been scalable for the amount of data we have been processing.

We are a large company and a long-term customer, the support we have received has been good.

I have evaluated other tools.

What other advice do I have?

This is a good and very valuable tool, but it has some drawbacks and there are other alternatives. I rate Informatica Cloud Data Quality a nine out of ten.

Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Product manager at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
User-friendly interface with great support
  • "Initial setup was fairly easy."
  • "Some capabilities from the cloud version are not included in the on-premises version."

What is our primary use case?

My primary use case of this solution is to cleanse data quality.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution has allowed us to bring in data quality rules, checks, and specifications.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is its friendly user interface, which makes it easier to create quality shared functionalities or quality rules.

What needs improvement?

Some capabilities from the cloud version are not included in the on-premises version, such as the ability to create dashboards that show the whole of the metrics and the metrics of quality of the information you are analyzing. I would like to see these capabilities included in the next release of the on-premises version.

This is a stable product.

Cloud Data Quality is a scalable solution.

The support team provides great service.

The initial setup was fairly easy.

What other advice do I have?

Unless the customer needs a dashboard, this solution is the best option. I would rate this solution as eight out of ten.

Download our free Data Quality Report and find out what your peers are saying about Informatica, Oracle, Microsoft, and more!
Updated: June 2022