42Gears SureMDM OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

42Gears SureMDM is the #15 ranked solution in top Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) tools. PeerSpot users give 42Gears SureMDM an average rating of 8.0 out of 10. 42Gears SureMDM is most commonly compared to SOTI MobiControl: 42Gears SureMDM vs SOTI MobiControl. 42Gears SureMDM is popular among the large enterprise segment, accounting for 58% of users researching this solution on PeerSpot. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 24% of all views.

Download the Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2022

What is 42Gears SureMDM?

SureMDM is an intuitive and powerful enterprise mobility management (EMM) solution for Android, iOS, and Windows platforms. You can secure, monitor and manage company owned devices for dedicated use as well as employee owned devices used to access company data (BYOD). SureMDM incorporates all aspects of EMM such as Mobile Application Management, Mobile Device Management and Mobile Content Management.

42Gears SureMDM was previously known as SureMDM.

42Gears SureMDM Customers
SmartLiberty, Hopi Holding, FIITJEE, Al Dhafra Private School, MRF Limited, Satin Creditcare Network Limited (SCNL), Alkem, Yelp Eat24
42Gears SureMDM Video

42Gears SureMDM Pricing Advice

What users are saying about 42Gears SureMDM pricing:
  • "Their pricing structure is very good against the competition. Pricing is definitely not a challenge here."
  • "I am satisfied with the price of this solution."
  • 42Gears SureMDM Reviews

Corporate Sales Manager at Unicorn Post Media Solutions
    Commendable support and user-friendly, but there should be an option to manage users
    • "Its dashboards are valuable. It is easy to access dashboards and implement policies."
    • "As a partner, we consider 42Gears to be a unified endpoint management (UEM) solution. So, we should be able to manage users with this particular solution. This is something that is currently not there. It is probably an area for improvement for 42Gears."

What is our primary use case?

We are using it for device lifecycle management. We have its latest version.

What is most valuable?

It is user-friendly. Its console is good, and just by using it one or two times, you will become very familiar with the options that are available.

In terms of support, 42Gears is doing commendable work.

What needs improvement?

As a partner, we consider 42Gears to be a unified endpoint management (UEM) solution. So, we should be able to manage users with this particular solution. This is something that is currently not there. It is probably an area for improvement for 42Gears.

I have been using this solution for three years.

Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM)
    November 2022
    Find out what your peers are saying about 42Gears, Microsoft, VMware and others in Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM). Updated: November 2022.
    656,474 professionals have used our research since 2012.

It is stable. It is mature enough.

It is scalable. It is an enterprise-level solution. It is for enterprises.

The company was founded in Bangalore, India, and 42Gears now has a lot of enterprise customers across the globe. They have customers in the USA, Europe, India, etc. They have a large customer base.

Their support is mind-blowing. They are providing support from two different channels. One is through chat support where you raise the question within the console. You log into the console, and you get a chatbot available right there. You can raise your queries through chat there, and you'll be able to get answers within a few minutes, which is something very good. Apart from the chat support, they also provide support through their hotlines.

Its initial setup is fine and hassle-free. It is handled by another team, but not much is required. It is smooth in terms of signups and doing the first transaction. We can enroll five or six devices in 15 to 20 minutes. It is fast.

What other advice do I have?

Everything is pretty fine with this solution. I would rate it a seven out of 10.

TAREQ YOUNIS - PeerSpot reviewer
    Head of ICT at UNICEF Ethiopia
    Allows you to secure, monitor and manage company-owned devices
    • "This solution is very dynamic. I can do what I need to do with it."
    • "The dashboards could be improved."

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution to support students through distance learning, control tablets, and for pushing e-learning content.

There are three admins who use this solution. We use it to cover roughly 8,000 to 10,000 tablets.

How has it helped my organization?

We created a whole new program that revolves around this solution. It has helped us a lot through the whole COVID situation.

What is most valuable?

This solution is very dynamic. I can do what I need to do with it.

What needs improvement?

The dashboards could be improved.

It would be nice if there was two-way communication between students and teachers. Also, the two-way communication (text and voice communication) between the system and tablets could be improved.

We have been using 42Gears SureMDM for roughly seven months.

Stability-wise, on a scale from one to five, I would give this solution a rating of four.

Scalability-wise, on a scale from one to five, I would give this solution a rating of five.

The technical support is good. We've never had any problems with them.

We used to use IBM.

The initial setup is very straightforward.

We integrated with the help of 42Gears support.

I am satisfied with the price of this solution.

What other advice do I have?

I would absolutely recommend this solution. Overall, on a scale from one to ten, I would give this solution a rating of nine.

Always go through the details, and try it first. Give yourself some time to evaluate other MDM solutions before making a decision as different MDM solutions support different cases.

Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM)
    November 2022
    656,474 professionals have used our research since 2012.
    Navchandra Choudhary - PeerSpot reviewer
    Chief Executive Officer at Arubi Technologies
    Reseller
    Stable and reliable solution, but the customization features could be improved

What is our primary use case?

We distribute this solution and it is deployed on private cloud.

What needs improvement?

The user interface and customization features are not the best and could be improved.

We have been distributing this solution for about five years and are currently using the latest premium version.

The solution is stable and reliable.

The solution is very scalable. You can do many things at different times and it requires only one staff person for maintenance.

We have had a good experience with customer service and support. The documentation for the solution is very good, and the customer service and support team is very supportive.

The initial setup is straightforward.

The licensing costs are monthly.

What other advice do I have?

I rate this solution a nine out of ten. The solution is good but the user interface and customization features could be improved.

Download our free Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) Report and find out what your peers are saying about 42Gears, Microsoft, VMware, and more!
    Updated: November 2022